Interphalangeal: such talonflame
Interphalangeal: very skill
Interphalangeal: oh yes. youre too good
john zoidberg: you had a talonflame counter that could have won you the game
john zoidberg: instead you switched it into a cb brave bird
john zoidberg: putting it range of a kill
Interphalangeal: I didnt know it was banded your greatness
john zoidberg: your fault for not knowing damage calcs
john zoidberg: you could have determined my item by monitoring the u-turn damage
john zoidberg: if you wish to see talonflame gone from ou, take it up with the smogon tiering council
john zoidberg: i'm sure they'll have a good laugh
Interphalangeal: LOL
Interphalangeal: as if I care enough to do calcs
Interphalangeal: sorry, ive got better things in life to do. i just wanted to piss you off ANd get a reactiob
john zoidberg: i'm not pissed off
john zoidberg: i did win, after all
Interphalangeal: good for you :) you must just be a really nice person to elaborately explain that to me then
Interphalangeal: I know talonflame isnt an uber. its just that youre a bit of an unoriginal if you use it
Interphalangeal: thats it

even better than "stall is cheap":

john zoidberg: you tried a bit too hard with that parting shot
Interphalangeal: such talonflame
Interphalangeal: very skill
Interphalangeal: oh yes. youre too good
john zoidberg: you had a talonflame counter that could have won you the game
john zoidberg: instead you switched it into a cb brave bird
john zoidberg: putting it range of a kill
Interphalangeal: I didnt know it was banded your greatness
john zoidberg: your fault for not knowing damage calcs
john zoidberg: you could have determined my item by monitoring the u-turn damage
john zoidberg: if you wish to see talonflame gone from ou, take it up with the smogon tiering council
john zoidberg: i'm sure they'll have a good laugh
Interphalangeal: LOL
Interphalangeal: as if I care enough to do calcs
Interphalangeal: sorry, ive got better things in life to do. i just wanted to piss you off ANd get a reactiob
john zoidberg: i'm not pissed off
john zoidberg: i did win, after all
Interphalangeal: good for you :) you must just be a really nice person to elaborately explain that to me then
Interphalangeal: I know talonflame isnt an uber. its just that youre a bit of an unoriginal if you use it
Interphalangeal: thats it

Are you Interphalangeal?

How do you think they will pull out Zygarde's alterate formes...If it gets them, that is.

Double Alternate forme like Kyurem

Or a Raging Zygarde forme which is where it unleashes its Raeg and get BST boost

Honestly Zygarde might be the hardest Legendary to give a forme into ALA Kyurem since Kyurem is kinda mediocre while Zygarde not that mediocre

I mean, yeah its one of those group who is all "I am a ground type, but Landorus Therian outclass me like I don't even matter" but ehhh

Edited by JSND

Aside from Manaphy every Weather mon gets massive buff so I wonder

Namely:

- Palkia STILL retains absurd bulk, broken STAB and coverage combination that still has no real answer

- Ho-oh is tired with being a Stealth Rock gambit. It decided to be the best pokemon in the game

- Kyogre gets jackpot.

- Groudon still checks majority of the metagame, is a hilariously good sweeper etc. Being consistent Stealth Rocker in a meta where removing SR is easy is a huge point in its favor. Sun deletes its weakness.

Honestly if theres a commonly accepted Ubers to be dropped in OU, that would be Deoxys Forme

Edited by JSND

Permanent weather only plays a major part for pokemon who need weather for a prolonged time

For some unexplained irony Kyogre and Groudon happen to not be one of them.

Instead everything BUT Kyogre and Groudon is more accurate

Edited by JSND

The weather duration "nerf" allows you to stall out weather in OU tier or force more pressure on the weather setter without having your own weather. Have fun trying to stall out Groudon or Kyogre or harass them for switching into things. Considering things like Ho-Oh can come in on SR a billion times and still not give a fuck despite being 4x weak to it it is incredibly unlikely anything else in Ubers will drop down. Note I said "down", I think its possible Deoxys-D and S stick around but in OU, but regular and A are still stupid, frail or not. You can make the argument of "have a scarfer or priority" but they're going to come in and kill something, no matter what you do first, and its not like you can't just switch and wall common scarf/priority candidates easier than walling Deoxys-A (lol).

(why is Genesect not Uber yet)

Edited by Irysa

Unburden Sceptile

He's beautiful on paper, but is he actually worth the time?

A one shot sweeper did not work unless it have good typing or can beat do a lot of stuff with 1 - 2 turn(aka have good attack power and coverage)

So, nope

But then again, if you want to use Sceptile, then do it