Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Oh cool, fossil hunting! I need to do some of that sometime. ^^

I need a bit of help on something though. What Pokemon is number 123 in the Central Kalos Pokedex? It's between Scolipede and Smeargle. I can't seem to figure it out at all by looking at the Pokemon that are catchable in each route in central Kalos in my guide. >_<

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool, fossil hunting! I need to do some of that sometime. ^^

I need a bit of help on something though. What Pokemon is number 123 in the Central Kalos Pokedex? It's between Scolipede and Smeargle. I can't seem to figure it out at all by looking at the Pokemon that are catchable in each route in central Kalos in my guide. >_<

use Serebii

Really? I haven't seen it on any of the lists of catchable Pokemon in the central Kalos areas in my guide. I'll have to check out Bulbapedia.

It's only in the shaking bushes (IIRC) on route 6 (again, IIRC). The one that leads up to the giant mansion and has Honedge in the grass at the sides.

I've just tried out Wonder Trade for the first time. I did two trades. And I don't like it. At all. I got Pokemon that I already had. Very common ones too, while I traded off rares. I feel totally ripped off. I haven't even gotten that many Pokemon, I can't believe BOTH trades gave me ones I already obtained. So much for this feature. I'm never using it again. I'm sticking to the GTS.

I've just tried out Wonder Trade for the first time. I did two trades. And I don't like it. At all. I got Pokemon that I already had. Very common ones too, while I traded off rares. I feel totally ripped off. I haven't even gotten that many Pokemon, I can't believe BOTH trades gave me ones I already obtained. So much for this feature. I'm never using it again. I'm sticking to the GTS.

I like using it when I have bred too many pokemon to keep; for example, after breeding all the eevees I needed for my eevee team, I had like a box and a half of eevees I didn't need. Instead of releasing them, I just put them in wonder trade, hoping I'd get something cool out of it and giving someone else a timid eevee they can train (some of them with wish). I got a few interesting pokemon from different countries, so shiny breeding could be a possibility or breeding for egg moves.

A lot of people do just throwaway not-so-good pokemon, but a lot of breeders put in the occasional gem as well, so trader beware, I suppose.

I hate mandatory legendary sometimes

Yveltal

Timid

HP: 10-11

ATK: 31

DEF: 31

SPA: 31

SPD: 29

SPE: 31

Settled for this >_>

That is just as wow worthy as my own Yveltal, grate with it! How many resets did it take?

......yes, this is how Wonder Trade works

you can get 25 Scatterbugs, then pick up a perfect foreign Lucario or something

you can get 25 Scatterbugs, then pick up a perfect foreign Lucario or something

My best trades so far were a Mawile scrub, holding Mawilite, and another Mega stone, can't remember which. Also every starter and fossil etc. It just takes a bit of time.

I know, I'm not stupid. >_> I just didn't expect to get such common Pokemon that I already had for both trades. The chances of that should be slim since I haven't gotten many Pokemon (only like 60 so far).

Edited by Anacybele

I know, I'm not stupid. >_> I just didn't expect to get such common Pokemon that I already had for both trades. The chances of that should be slim since I haven't gotten many Pokemon (only like 60 so far).

Well, if you were just sending off pokemon to wonder trade, would you go to the deepest part of fros cavern to just worthless Bergmites away or catch some easy fletchlings, scatter bugs and bidoof? The route 3/4 pokemon are easy to access, easy to catch and don't do any damage to your level 40+ pokemon.

Well, if you were just sending off pokemon to wonder trade, would you go to the deepest part of fros cavern to just worthless Bergmites away or catch some easy fletchlings, scatter bugs and bidoof? The route 3/4 pokemon are easy to access, easy to catch and don't do any damage to your level 40+ pokemon.

Exactly. Which means I can easily catch them myself. I'd have no need to trade for them. And no, I wouldn't go catching Bergmite either. I'd be breeding Pokemon whose baby/unevolved forms are only obtainable by breeding and send THEM through the Wonder Trade. Pokemon like Pichu, Munchlax, Teddiursa, etc.

I got a squirtle with Aura Sphere and like 3 perfect IVs from WT, was cool

It's just all up to luck, man, I WT a lot for the kicks, that squirtle was on the end of a long-ass chain I did FOR SCIENCE

I'd like to think of it as a lottery, really.

Though I regret sending my 22 puff breeding rejects (igglybuffs with 3-4 perfect ivs) into the pool now that I know you can get more boxes and I would've just allocated more space for them :c

But I guess that I haven't gotten any of them back yet might mean that people actually want to keep them? maybe? I hope.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

That is just as wow worthy as my own Yveltal, grate with it! How many resets did it take?

Thanks man

I don't remember but it took around 12 resets.

IRL time wise is a different matter though since I started hunting at Friday Night and got it at Saturday Afternoon(I closed the screen)

As a sidenote its kinda annoying when you are SR-ing with Synchronize and the resulting mon did not even have the proper nature. At the time I was like "Oh, not 130 speed? Reset"

Huh? One of my friends' icons has a glowing blue circle around them. What's this for? o.O

I think that means that they are using an O-Power on themselves.

Edited by Konnor97