Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

the weavile is really, really terrible. Like, it would be by far the worst mega, if it wasn't fake.

It's worse than floppy Gallade?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My internet stopped being weird, so I was finally able to watch the battle save. All I can say is that the poor guy wasn't ready for your Dragonite I'm so happy my Azumarill survived that +3 Extreme Speed, otherwise, I wouldn't have fared much better than him.

Haha, thanks! I'm proud at how much better I've gotten over the last few months; I didn't know over half the stuff I know now in all the years I've been playing the series before X/Y.

And what is this 'floppy Gallade' you people speak of? o.o

Haha, thanks! I'm proud at how much better I've gotten over the last few months; I didn't know over half the stuff I know now in all the years I've been playing the series before X/Y.

And what is this 'floppy Gallade' you people speak of? o.o

That's what I really like about pokemon. It can be enjoyable with little knowledge, but investing time in it opens up a whole amount of depth.

And look at the bottom-right corner picture to see the poor Gallade(it looks like he has a smurf bonnet on his head.)

I was going to say that Gallade looked like a green Smurf knock-off. xP

Yeah, most of those Mega evos are horrible. They better not be real.

I'm like 99% sure they're fake. Most of them looked like recolored versions of their originals and the others just had ugly feature tacked on. And the Mega Tropius looks like someone took one of the Lati Twins and stuck some Tropius features on it.

Anyone else seen this yet?

1394163051729_zps1kaorpnt.jpg

I keep laughing at that sideways Raichu and how not real most of them look

Hmm... some of them looked good, but, where did you get the screenshot of those undiscovered Mega Evolutions at? The Dragonite (or a similar Pokemon) Mega Form completely looks like it have the same colors of a Tiger and I do see Weavile have 2 different Mega Evolutions (I guess that might be a Mega Weavile X and Mega Weavile Y just like Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y & Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y?). But, what was that Mega Evolution Pokemon on the top left suppose to be?

Edited by King Marth 64

Hmm... some of them looked good, but, where did you get the screenshot of those undiscovered Mega Evolutions at? The Dragonite (or a similar Pokemon) Mega Form completely looks like it have the same colors of a Tiger and I do see Weavile have 2 different Mega Evolutions (I guess that might be a Mega Weavile X and Mega Weavile Y just like Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y & Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y?). But, what was that Mega Evolution Pokemon on the top left suppose to be?

They're fake fan made megas.

Do you seriously believe in those images...?

They're fake fan made megas.

We don't know if any of those images are real or not, we should wait for Spiky or anyone found knows where this image was found to let us know, we aren't to they're possibly Future Event, possibly Unused in the game data, or completely fake since we did know Diancie was real after Nintendo revealed that Legendary Event Pokemon in February.

And besides that, I didn't say I believe in them, I just ask Spiky where he got the image at. (Its too early to judge them that quickly)

Edited by King Marth 64

We don't know if any of those images are real or not, we should wait for Spiky or anyone found knows where this image was found to let us know, we aren't to they're possibly Future Event, possibly Unused in the game data, or completely fake since we did know Diancie was real after Nintendo revealed that Legendary Event Pokemon in February.

And besides that, I didn't say I believe in them, I just ask Spiky where he got the image at. (Its too early to judge them that quickly)

They. Are. Fake.

They. Are. Fake.

People on /vp/ are stating these horrors are legit because of the reaction people got toward fairy/samurott/geninja and Hawlucha when they were first leaked.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the origin of these atrocities is someone that post on /vp/.

It's not exactly hard to fake a picture either

take a full-quality screenshot, mess around with it in PS, and take a pic straight on your computer screen to make the quality look like it's on the 3ds

Regardless of design ability a lot of these faked models aren't faked well enough to even look like a proper 3d model

I literally just pulled them off a joke post on Twitter, they're undoubtedly fake

Let me now restate that Raichu is, in fact; slanted relative to the ground. As much as I think it's cool (used very loosely) that the people who faked these screenshots used the gym/elite four backgrounds, it doesn't change the fact that these are the same exact models, except weavile, which could maybe be a reskinned Greninja just based on the background. All in all, they're fake, don't expect any of them to be real, I only posted it just because of how ridiculous they were

Edited by Spiky

So guys, I need a Shiny Stone to evolve my Roselia, and since I already used the only one I had to evolve a Floette, I looked up how to get another one. It said I can get one from winning an inverse battle on route 18. I did, but I got a Kebia berry. So either I'm missing something or my guide actually made a truly misleading error. Help? xP

Edited by Anacybele

So guys, I need a Shiny Stone to evolve my Roselia, and since I already used the only one I had to evolve a Floette, I looked up how to get another one. It said I can get one from winning an inverse battle on route 18. I did, but I got a Kebia berry. So either I'm missing something or my guide actually made a truly misleading error. Help? xP

Get a Shiny Stone by beating Roserade's Super Training level (not guarenteed). To unlock that, have a fully EV trained Pokemon and play through the Secret Super Training levels.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml

Get a Shiny Stone by beating Roserade's Super Training level (not guarenteed). To unlock that, have a fully EV trained Pokemon and play through the Secret Super Training levels.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml

I don't EV train Pokemon... But I know what Super Training is. xP

Isn't there some other way of getting a Shiny Stone?

Serebii has a page dedicated to the inverse battle. Basically, you accumulate points everytime you hit your adversary with SE moves and lose a point whenever you are hit with an SE move. If you score between 7-9, you receive one of any evolutionary stones(3 of none of your pokemon fainted).

And the only other way to get a shiny stone is to do the An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks! super training and to top score.

I don't EV train Pokemon... But I know what Super Training is. xP

Isn't there some other way of getting a Shiny Stone?

Just use a Pokemon that you've used in the main game. It just needs to have it's EVs maxed out.

Just use a Pokemon that you've used in the main game. It just needs to have it's EVs maxed out.

And how do I tell if one of my Pokemon's EVs are maxed out?

EDIT: LuxSpes: Oh, I see. xP

Edited by Anacybele