Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree that you shouldn't be able to ask for pokemon that you can't even trade. Right now, a large part of the people on GTS are posting trades that will never happen.

Edited by LuxSpes

You'd think his Lucario would have that with Bullet Punch/Extremespeed/Vacuum Wave.

Unless that Linoone had Extremespeed but that didn't seem to be the case.

5 of the pokemons on the other team were normal typed. Lucario would have had a good chance to destroy most of them.

And the guy who got destroyed had a rating of 1525 and the linoone guy's was 1311

inb4 thick fat is its ability because an 4x resist to ice and fire is just never enough.

Steam Eruption is like Sacred Fire with 10 more BP and and Water type.

And if it's indeed linked to the Power Plant, who knows, it may learn moves like Thunderbolt and Discharge. It might get Ice Beam too since most Water types have it.

An Assault Vest set with Fire Blast/Steam Eruption/Flame Charge/filler could be fun.

Edited by Woodshooter

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!

What's the first one supposed to be?

I think it's supposed to be Tropius. I can see the banana beard.

Edited by Konnor97

Those look really fake...but this just makes me want more mega forms in general. I'd like more variety in mega slots lately....

In other news, I managed to get my first 6-0 today, on my birthday no less! Sure, the guy was pretty inexperienced and it was far from special, but I've only ever gotten 5-0s at best in the past, and it was a very satisfying sweep! :D

UJQW-WWWW-WWW6-WNZN

In other news, I managed to get my first 6-0 today, on my birthday no less! Sure, the guy was pretty inexperienced and it was far from special, but I've only ever gotten 5-0s at best in the past, and it was a very satisfying sweep! :D

UJQW-WWWW-WWW6-WNZN

My internet stopped being weird, so I was finally able to watch the battle save. All I can say is that the poor guy wasn't ready for your Dragonite I'm so happy my Azumarill survived that +3 Extreme Speed, otherwise, I wouldn't have fared much better than him.

Edited by LuxSpes