Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, I'm not very good on the stat calcs, but may as well share the numbers so that maybe someone can finagle things, since I haven't seen any numbers for Mega Venusaur yet.

At level 37, neutral nature:

Hp:111
Atk:81 - 95
Def:79 - 109
S.Atk:90 - 106
S.Def:88 - 103
Spd:82
First numbers are normal stats, second numbers are post-mega. If there's only one number, no change. I don't know EVs and IVs and such since I've been using it ingame, but...

so, I'm not very good on the stat calcs, but may as well share the numbers so that maybe someone can finagle things, since I haven't seen any numbers for Mega Venusaur yet.

At level 37, neutral nature:

Hp:111
Atk:81 - 95
Def:79 - 109
S.Atk:90 - 106
S.Def:88 - 103
Spd:82
First numbers are normal stats, second numbers are post-mega. If there's only one number, no change. I don't know EVs and IVs and such since I've been using it ingame, but...

regular/Mega Venusaur base stats (Mega stats are an approximation):

HP: 80/80

Atk: 82/96?

Def: 83/115

Sp. Atk: 100/117?

Sp. Def: 100/117?

Speed: 80/80

BST: 525/605

...that works?

Grass type starters master race disagree

pls, Blaziken is the only one in ubers for a reason

Edited by shadykid

I knew it had something to do with that, so I wasnt planning on getting rid of it anyway.

Also at Gym 6 now!

*evil laugh*

Okay...is the game that short, or are you just blazing through it that fast? Like, damn.

pls, Blaziken is the only one in ubers for a reason

Yeah, I'm not really into competitive battling but I'm aware of that, which is another reason why I wanted Sceptile to have a mega, I mean, a pokémon that is is already as good as Blaziken gets one but not pokémon that could could really use a buff. Actually, putting my personal personal preference aside, I think that since Game Freak didn't make mega evolution something that unique with the amount of poke that got a mega, they should have every starter starter final form have a mega (lol, Mega Meganium) due to their importance in in being the very first poke that the trainer gets in each game. besides, grass pokemon can cut things with leaves, therefore, every argument is invalid Edited by Tonton

Yeah, I'm not really into competitive battling but I'm aware of that, which is another reason why I wanted Sceptile to have a mega, I mean, a pokémon that is is already as good as Blaziken gets one but not pokémon that could could really use a buff. Actually, putting my personal personal preference aside, I think that since Game Freak Freak didn't make mega evolution something that unique with the amount of poke that got a mega, they should have every starter starter final form have a mega (lol, Mega Meganium) due to their importance in in being the very first poke that the trainer gets in each game besides, grass pokemon can cut things with leaves, therefore, every argument is invalid

Mega Evolution-like thing to show up in SSB4, Mega Mega Man hype!

What are you doing?

Trying to fill out your Pokedex or something? Because I just skip most Pokemon, catching only what I'll use.

not really. I try to catch many pokemon, but not all. I just explore a lot. I'm not even overleveled, even though I'm using the exp share.

Pff, I still have only one badge and haven't evolved any of my Pokemon yet. I didn't play at all today because I was too busy doing other stuff I wanted to do more. Pokemon isn't my favorite video game series (it's number five on my list, behind Smash Bros, Mario, Zelda, and Fire Emblem), so yeah. xP

I feel sorry for whoever wasn't able to get the game yet. In your place I'd be depressed and not being able to do anything other than think about the game.

Edited by Nobody