Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

So which Mega evolutions are available during the maingame? Meaning both the stones and their recepients.

Charizard

Venusaur

Blastoise

Gardevoir

Lucario

Gengar

Aerodactyl

Ampharos

Abomasnow

Anything else?

Gardevoir isn't but there's the Mega Blaziken event.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scientist in sycamores lab. 2nd floor, I think

Went through every floor in Sycamore's lab, no one gave it away. Is it post-E4 and the scientist on the second floor who is working on something gives it to you?

does affection on Pokemon-Amie stay maxed out

In my experience, it has. No matter how many times I've sent out my Chesnaught, who has a fairly high affection in Pokemon Amie, he will always shake in battle as if to alert me to something. So yeah, it might just stay where it's at permanently.

Couple of things I noticed (sorry if these are old news).

- poison doesn't do damage when you walk anymore. Half of my team was poisoned for entire route 15 and they took damage in battle (I did all trainer battles and searched for items, so its not just a longer rate of taking damage, unless it's really long)

- Furfrou loses its trim if you put it in box . Now I can't put mine in. Good thing the game is easy. Furfrou and Meowstic beating boss of team flare every time FTW

- Aegislash's stance change only changes base stats, not the actual stat Falchion dissapointed me. So what would be ideal EV spread for it then?

- Sycamore isn't the sharpest knife in the box... "Everyone is entitled to their opinions, he just has strong ones"

Oh, right, I caught Yveltal. It was ridiculously easy.

Edited by Sylphid

Got Xerneas. Perfect IV in Atk, SpA and Spe, I SpA - SpD.

The first I capture was of Neutral Nature, with Pefect Defensives stats. Well, this one may be really frail, but I was getting bored...

Edited by shyteddie

WHY DIANTHA WHY?! Why would you give me a Modest Synchronize Ralts AFTER I caught Yveltal?!

Ahahah. :) Well there still is Mewtwo! Modest is a great nature for MegaMewtwo Y.

Got Xerneas. Perfect IV in Atk, SpA and Spe, I SpA - SpD.

<The first I capture was aof Neutral Nature, with Pefect Defensives stats. Well, this one may be really frail, but I was getting bored...

Aww it's a shame that its nature is Rash, Xerneas has some cool Spdef. :(

Well it can always cover it with Geomancy.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Ahahah. :) Well there still is Mewtwo! Modest is a great nature for MegaMewtwo Y.

Aww it's a shame that its nature is Rash, Xerneas has some cool Spdef. :(

Well it can always cover it with Geomancy.

And his EV in HP, and SQpD seems awfull (190 HP, 99 SpD).

Well, It's not as if I use Legendary actually.

A. Dunno.

B. To the person who has Charmeleon in their safari: I got a female one off of you. . .so that means I'm willing to do MINOR breeding chains (but don't bother requesting female Charmanders, because I'm not that patient).

I have a bunch of Adamant-nature DragonDance + Flare Blitz Charmander if anybody wants them!

And to answer the question, the only dragon type moves that Charizard can learn as far as I know are Dragon pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Dragon Claw. The first and the latter also through MT, the others only by breeding.

Edit: Oh yeah, also Dragonbreath and Dragon Rage through level up.

Edited by Alfred Kamon