Top Posters In This Topic

Yveltal - #717 (Modest)

HP: 30 - 31

Att: 28 - 31

Def: 18 - 19

SpA: 30 - 31

SpD: 18 - 19

Speed: 30 - 31

Well shady, now it's modest. Contemplating if i need one with better defense....

Edit: i have been wondering, with the bank not being online yet, unobtainable pokemon are cur,rently really unobtainable right? So i presume we have no confirmation yet on if those pokemon will get a retype right? I am hoping for celebi and jjirachi to becom fairy type. Steel fairy, immune to dragon and poison, resists steel. Fyeah

Edited by Vicious Sal

Yveltal - #717 (Modest)

HP: 30 - 31

Att: 28 - 31

SpA: 30 - 31

Speed: 30 - 31

Well shady, now it's modest. Contemplating if i need one with better defense....

Edit: i have been wondering, with the bank not being online yet, unobtainable pokemon are cur,rently really unobtainable right? So i presume we have no confirmation yet on if those pokemon will get a retype right? I am hoping for celebi and jjirachi to becom fairy type. Steel fairy, immune to dragon and poison, resists steel. Fyeah

Unless they can be find on Friend Safari, yes.

Unless they can be find on Friend Safari, yes.

I'm not expecting jirachi and celebi to pop up in fs. =p

Copy & Paste Results

Yveltal - #717 (Modest)

HP: 30

Att: 31

SpA: 31

Speed: 31

I really like this one, but should I keep going for something better?

Copy & Paste Results

Yveltal - #717 (Modest)

I kinda doubt legendary will change type.

I'd say stickwith this one. You may end up with something worse, loose hours and regret not taking it.

Copy & Paste Results

Yveltal - #717 (Modest)

keep it

Just got a timid Mewtwo with the IVs:

• 24 HP
  • 26 Attack
  • 31 Defence
  • 31 Special attack
  • 26 Special defence
  • 30 Speed

I have X so getting Mewtwonite Y is going to be hard considering I don't think my mate who has Y would be willing to trade stones so I'm stuck with Mewtwonite X. Do I keep this Mewtwo or get a more physically orientated one? 30 IVs in speed also means I'm going to be outsped by all other Mewtwos if they're a +speed nature ;_;

So before I finish route 13, I gotta head back to Shalour City real quick. I was looking at my guide to see if I missed anything important and what do I find, but a Hiker that can give me a Sun Stone for the Intriguing Stone Tierno handed over earlier. And I need a Sun Stone to evolve my Gloom later. :D

Has anyone posted Gloom's level up moves for X/Y yet? I want to figure out exactly when I should evolve it. I don't want to evolve it too soon, because it has a modest nature and its sp. attack stat is crazy because of it (only hurting its attack stat which it won't be using) and its defenses aren't anything to sneeze at either.

Has anyone posted Gloom's level up moves for X/Y yet? I want to figure out exactly when I should evolve it. I don't want to evolve it too soon, because it has a modest nature and its sp. attack stat is crazy because of it (only hurting its attack stat which it won't be using) and its defenses aren't anything to sneeze at either.

Gloom learns these moves

Just got a timid Mewtwo with the IVs:

• 24 HP
  • 26 Attack
  • 31 Defence
  • 31 Special attack
  • 26 Special defence
  • 30 Speed

I have X so getting Mewtwonite Y is going to be hard considering I don't think my mate who has Y would be willing to trade stones so I'm stuck with Mewtwonite X. Do I keep this Mewtwo or get a more physically orientated one? 30 IVs in speed also means I'm going to be outsped by all other Mewtwos if they're a +speed nature ;_;

A regular Mewtwo will hit harder than Mega Mewtwo Y if it has a Life Orb. Mega Mewtwo X is only worth it for stab fighting attacks since it doesn't get many good physical moves.

A regular Mewtwo will hit harder than Mega Mewtwo Y if it has a Life Orb. Mega Mewtwo X is only worth it for stab fighting attacks since it doesn't get many good physical moves.

I see. This makes sense. Mewtwo X is going to be more mixed based then? That makes sense, although -attack is pretty eh. Cheers anywho

on the other hand, it's Life Orb

depending on what Mewtwo set you run, that could be a liability

Gloom learns these moves

Ah, thanks. I'll evolve my Gloom at lv. 47. None of its moves past that interest me as much as Bellossom being able to learn Leaf Storm instead of Petal Dance. I'd rather have a modest Bellossom's sp. attack stat decreased a bit than let it get confused after a couple turns.

I decided to explore Azure Bay before going back to route 13. This is fun. ^^

Did some random online battles in the battle spot and i'm starting to get a little bit annoyed by Talonflame. Who decided that it was a good idea to give priority brave bird to it? My Tyrantrum walls it, but it rips the rest of my team to shreds.

Did some random online battles in the battle spot and i'm starting to get a little bit annoyed by Talonflame. Who decided that it was a good idea to give priority brave bird to it? My Tyrantrum walls it, but it rips the rest of my team to shreds.

Talonflame is frail as hell and doesn't have great attacking stats

Talonflame is frail as hell

He doesn't need to be bulky as long as he 1HKOes with priority everything on his path

and doesn't have great attacking stats

Choice Band.

I run a Gale Wings @Choice Band Adamant 252 EVs 30 IVs in atk Talonflame and I've to say, it sweeps pretty well.

Only shit about it is that it takes 50% damage from stealth rock, meh.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

He doesn't need to be bulky as long as he 1HKOes with priority everything on his path

Choice Band.

I run a Gale Wings @Choice Band Adamant 252 EVs 30 IVs in atk Talonflame and I've to say, it sweeps pretty well.

Only shit about it is that it takes 50% damage from stealth rock, meh.

"oh hai I get walled by anything that resists flying-type moves"

electric types in particular, lol

Yay, Fletchinder just evolved and I've got Talonflame now! And HOLY FIRE BIRD THIS BIRD IS FAST. 99 freaking speed! It outspeeds even my Lucario and has better defenses despite having lower attacking stats. I love this fire bird. ^^ She needs better moves though. Fly is the only strong one she knows. I need to find Flamethrower and Aerial Ace or something.

My Braixen should evolve here soon too. :)

Edited by Anacybele

And I think I just found a weird and possibly annoying glitch. My Lapras was battling a Team Flare grunt in the power plant, but when the Swalot used Encore right after my Lapras used Surf, my Lapras didn't use Surf again, it used Struggle. Yet, Surf still had PP left. This didn't happen when it previously used Ice Beam on another grunt's Swalot that also used Encore on it.

Be careful when using Surf against opponents that know or can know Encore. Because you might be in for trouble if you can't use Surf when it would seal a win for you.