Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's another weird thing.

Blaziken can either wait to lvl 66 or use a Heart Scale to get Flare Blitz, but it needs an Heart Scale to get High Jump Kick.

Gardevoir can learn/relearn moonblast and stored power, but it needs an Heart Scale to get Misty Terrain and Healing Wish.

(all those terrains are so confusing too with their main and hidden function)

And does anyone have a tip on the quickest way to level up your pokemon(is the only option to go through the E4 again and again?)

Other than the Elite 4, I also battle at the Battle Chateau against the gym leaders and Elite 4 there as well; its also a nice place to make money with all the rich people there.

Teh Lucky Egg + Exp. Share On, I guess. Once EVs are maxed though

Does the Lucky Egg affect all the other pokeon or just the one holding it. In the same vein, if the pokemon doing the battle is holding a macho brace, does the other pokemon in the party benefit from it?

If the 2nd does happen though, factoring pokérus and macho brace, defeating a horde of floatzel would grant my entire party 40 EV which is crazy!

Other than the Elite 4, I also battle at the Battle Chateau against the gym leaders and Elite 4 there as well; its also a nice place to make money with all the rich people there.

Thanks for the info. I also need a lot of money. The Lumiose Boutique is ruining me.

Edited by LuxSpes

Excluding any future legendaries, does anyone know the total number of Pokemon you can acquire through the Kalos Pokedex and Friend Safari?

I have a few friends that might be interested in the game but I think the sheer number of critters offered could really sway them towards a purchase.

450 pokemon through the Kalos Dex, 144 pokemon through friend safari and 3 through event(Blaziken line). So that's a total of 597 pokemon out of the total 718, and this is without including the 28 Mega evos.

I found out some hidden item spots respawn. I found a prism scale near where you can find the Gyaradosite one day, and I found another one a few days later in the same spot. Similarly, a few spots that had honey have also respawned.

Then I was totally screwed because they were like 20+ ultras, 5 heals, 10 luxuries, 5 timers and perhaps other that I don't remember right now. And he was false swiped while the legends hp bar was still yellow.

Also, I'm doing the mega ring's quests and beat the kids in the alley but where's espurr? I was sleepy and didn't paid enough attention.

450 pokemon through the Kalos Dex, 144 pokemon through friend safari and 3 through event(Blaziken line). So that's a total of 597 pokemon out of the total 718, and this is without including the 28 Mega evos.

that's 454, it's an entire metagame!

where's espurr?

in your dreams

that's 454, it's an entire metagame!

in your dreams

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bird trio and Zygarde. It doesn't change the total number being 597, but that means there's 454 in the Kalos dex and 140 in the Safaris.

Haven't noticed that until now. This can't be that big of a deal since all it changes is give you really fucking powerful elemental Hyper Beams and whatnot, but I suppose Pinsir appreciates his flying-type priority being stronger in Mega form? Return should hit like a truck too.

Sylveon and Aurorus automatically become viable ingame mons though, huh?

Haven't noticed that until now. This can't be that big of a deal since all it changes is give you really fucking powerful elemental Hyper Beams and whatnot, but I suppose Pinsir appreciates his flying-type priority being stronger in Mega form? Return should hit like a truck too.

Sylveon and Aurorus automatically become viable ingame mons though, huh?

With lame speed and quadruple damage from fighting and ground, Aurorus is going to need a whole lot more to be considered close to viable.