• Sure
    • Yeah, I'm very interested
    • Yeah, you should because I'm hyped for it
    • No, it's boring.
    • No, I only care about my waifus.
    • Nah, it sucks.

Still holding back Sakurai so you don't trip on bad level ups, I see

Also, remove Veteran from Sakurai.

He can't be in the lead when paired according to my rules, so even without sandbagging, he wouldn't be able to get much exp tbh. Also, since he can't lead when fighting, there's no reason to remove Veteran.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many guys have horrible magic.

Is there Magic growth as low as Maribelle's defense growth?

Actually, Maribelle's defense growth is higher than quite a few guys' Magic growths. Chrom, Frederick, Stahl, Vaike, Kellam, Gregor, Gaius, Donnel (before Aptitude), and Basilio all have magic growths lower than or equal to Maribelle's defense growth.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Actually, Maribelle's defense growth is higher than quite a few guys' Magic growths. Chrom, Frederick, Stahl, Vaike, Kellam, Gregor, Donnel (before Aptitude), and Basilio all have magic growths lower than or equal to Maribelle's defense growth.

Then that is LOW.

Male you get:

THIS CHROM IS ON FIREEEEEE
THIS CHROM IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEE

Maybe thats why Frederick is gay on Chrom?

CONSPIRACY PKL THEORY

Frederick - Self fucking explanatory

Vaike - Pretty good with Speed Pair up....

Lon'qu - which he happen to give

Stahl - Was the second highest on the Tier List

Gaius for Thief

LIBRA

STR +4, I mean Basilio

and

Kellam

lolRicken

lolGregor

lolVirion

Now compare female where you got

Chrom - Forced to Solo early game?

Maribelle - LOL

Lissa - LOL

Sumia - Should go with Sully

Sully - Better than Stahl IMO

Lucina - She's cool anyway

Panne - Perhaps the only one who does not get outclassed by ma- where's her Pair Up?

Cordelia - Where's Stahl/Fred/Vaike

Miriel - Where's her Pair Up?

Say'ri - lolno support

Nowi - NOWAI!

Tharja - No SPD support?

Anna - No support

Tiki - Pretty cool

I don't know about you, but the second one looks worse

Is inability to marry a big detriment to how quickly you go in this game? Looks like you've got more than enough units to work with, though (Misogyny Challenge lol nvm crap.gif).

Well, I guess I lose the exp from the children paralogues and not getting married is less dual strike chance and dual guard chance in endgame.

So many guys have horrible magic.

Is there Magic growth as low as Maribelle's defense growth?

There might be. Maybe Vaike's?

Actually, Maribelle's defense growth is higher than quite a few guys' Magic growths. Chrom, Frederick, Stahl, Vaike, Kellam, Gregor, Gaius, Donnel (before Aptitude), and Basilio all have magic growths lower than or equal to Maribelle's defense growth.

Oh

FE13 (and maybe FE12*): the only two games where a male-only run is harder than a female-only run

*FE9 too if you exclude Reyson's contributions

I agree but only for FE13 LTC. It wouldn't be hard at all otherwise. Remember that male only has no natural fliers until Lon'qu reclasses. Frederick could be a flier, but he loses so much def str and hp from it and his exp gain sucks as an unpromoted wyvern.

female only would be harder if you didn't use avatar (like pkl is doing not using male avatar) in my opinion.

Arguable. I don't have any Galeforcers here unlike Female runs and no natural fliers,

Male you get:

THIS CHROM IS ON FIREEEEEE

THIS CHROM IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEE

Maybe thats why Frederick is gay on Chrom?

CONSPIRACY PKL THEORY

Frederick - Self fucking explanatory

Vaike - Pretty good with Speed Pair up....

Lon'qu - which he happen to give

Stahl - Was the second highest on the Tier List

Gaius for Thief

LIBRA

STR +4, I mean Basilio

and

Kellam

lolRicken

lolGregor

lolVirion

Now compare female where you got

Chrom - Forced to Solo early game?

Maribelle - LOL

Lissa - LOL

Sumia - Should go with Sully

Sully - Better than Stahl IMO

Lucina - She's cool anyway

Panne - Perhaps the only one who does not get outclassed by ma- where's her Pair Up?

Cordelia - Where's Stahl/Fred/Vaike

Miriel - Where's her Pair Up?

Say'ri - lolno support

Nowi - NOWAI!

Tharja - No SPD support?

Anna - No support

Tiki - Pretty cool

I don't know about you, but the second one looks worse

I disagree. There are a lot of fliers there, so it's more ideal for LTC.

~Paralogue 2~

The Secret Seller

Before the chapter:

Forge Ricken's Elwind with +2 MT and named it: ExcaliBRO and gave him the Renown Spirit Dust.

Applied Tonics to:

Kellam

Stahl (Str only)

Virion (Str only)

Ricken (Def only)

Turn 1: Chrom pairs with Frederick. Kellam pairs with Stahl. Sakurai pairs with Ricken. Ricken attacks a Barbarian on the right with ExcaliBRO. Stahl finishes said Barbarian with a Bronze Sword. The second Barbarian is Hand Axe'd by Fred and ORKO'd. Vaike pairs with Lon'qu and Lon'qu gets in range of a Barbarian.

EP 1: An Archer attacks Anna and she dodges the 64% hit. A Mage attacks Stahl for half his hp. A Barbarian attacks Ricken and misses and he counters for 18 damage. A Barbarian attacks Lon'qu with 18 displayed hit and HIT HIM. This EP makes no sense anymore. Lon'qu counters and doesn't crit.

NPC 1: Anna kills a Steel Axe Barbarian.

Turn 2: Stahl OHKOs the Mage with Yeehaw!. Frederick ORKOs a Barbarian with Hand Axe. Ricken finishes off the Barbarian that attacked him with Fire. Lon'qu finishes the Barbarian that defies logic and hitrates and gets:

HP Str Skl Spd

EP 2: Anna gets attacked by an Archer. A Mage attacks Frederick and gets ORKO'd (Chrom also gets dual exp). Ricken is attacked by an Archer and he counters for 14 damage and gets:

HP Mag Skl Lck Def Res

Lol, he dodged Spd completely >_>

NPC 2: Anna kills an Iron Axe Barbarian and he defies logic and hits her back.

Turn 3: Stahl moves towards the village, switches to Kellam and Kellam drops him farther by 1 tile. Lon'qu finishes the Archer Ricken weakened. Ricken and Virion now head towards the village too.

EP 3: Anna is attacked by an Archer and is now almost "dead". Lon'qu is attacked by an Archer.

NPC 3: Anna attacks another Iron Axe Barbarian and kills him.

Turn 4: Kellam rejoins Stahl and Stahl attacks an Archer, Kellam doesnt dual strike...as usual. Wtf Kellam? Ricken gets a shiny tile on the way to the village and gets a support bonus for him with Sakurai. Virion also heads up. Lon'qu now owns the remaining Archer, Vaike missing a dual as usual. Frederick moves towards the boss and kills a random mook with a Hand Axe.

EP 4: Anna is killed. A Steel Axe dude near boss gets Luna'd by Frederick and owned. An Archer also suffers the same fate. Frederick attains Axe Level C. Victor attacks Frederick with an 18% hitrate lol. He misses, gets hand Axe'd, then Dual'd by Chrom and hand axe'd again. Frederick gets:

HP Str Skl Spd Def Res

Virion kills the Archer Stahl weakened now and gets:

HP Mag Skl Spd

Hey, he got spd! That's rare for Virion.

Turn 5: Frederick moves towards the mountain and separates Chrom into the mountain to lure the guy that IS put there to specifically troll non-flier teams. Stahl Javelins the remaining Archer and Kellam kills it. Stahl gets:

HP Str Skl Spd Lck Def

Virion and Ricken now move up. Lon'qu tries to join them.

EP 5: A Barbarian gets the village :(. I DID NOT WANT PHYSIC ANYWAY.

Victor attacks Frederick over Chrom for some reason (0 hitrate on Chrom, maybe?) and dies to Hand Axe. Chrom gets attacked by the troll barbarian and he counters with Rapier, Fred dual strikes. Stahl gets attacked by a barbarian and dies to a Kellam dual strike.

Turn 6: Chrom kills the troll barbarian with a crit and gets:

Str Spd Lck

SO GOOD. Stahl attackes the last barbarian with Bronze Sword and Kellam duals for the kill. Sorry Ricken, not today. Kellam is finally moving!

TURNS 6

HEROES Chrom and Frederick

Unit          Level     HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res  WeaponLv
Chrom         9.26      24   12    1   13   14    9   11    4  Sword C
Sakurai       1.57      19    5    5    5    8    4    6    4  Sword E Tome E
Frederick(?)  7.47      36   16    2   16   13    9   16    5  Sword C Lance A Axe C
Vaike         4.96      31   10    0    8    6    4    5    0  Axe D
Stahl         8.80      27   12    0   12    9    9   14    2  Sword D Lance C
Kellam        5.50      21   10    0    7    5    3   14    2  Lance D
Lon'qu        6.65      22    8    1   14   14    8    7    2  Sword C
Virion        3.31      20    6    1   12    6    7    6    1  Bow D
Donnel        2.11      17    5    0    2    4   12    4    0  Lance E
Ricken        5.05      22    4   13    8    5   12    8    4  Tome D

I could have 5 turned with Wyvern Frederick. But that's so bad longterm. Considering I wouldn't be able to reclass Lon'qu to one and his abysmal exp growth.

Edited by PKL

I thought Galeforce is banned because its liek a draft

In all seriousness F only early game consists of Miriel, Chrom + Sully and Staffbots which might make LTC-ing Male much easier in an overall sense. Maybe it can be tested?

What are your plans for Virion/Ricken/Donnel? I'm sure these three would be the most troublesome lol

Edited by JSND

I thought Galeforce is banned because its liek a draft

In all seriousness F only early game consists of Miriel and Staffbots

What are your plans for Virion/Ricken/Donnel? I'm sure these three would be the most troublesome lol

If I can get Virion enough exp somehow in a reasonable timeframe, I might make him a wyvern.

Ricken is my main Rescue staff user. And Donnel is forever benched (except he isnt right now but u know what i mean)

Edited by PKL

YOUR STAHL IS TOO STRONK EUGH

This is shaping up well. Like I said I was considering doing a male-only run but other games and no cleric until chapter 9 pushed me away a bit, but it seems at the moment you got this on lock down. Congrats

~Chapter 6~

Foreseer

Before the chapter:

Javelin forge for Frederick with +4 MT, name: GBAJav

Bunch of Tonics were applied and bought. I have like 4000G

Turn 1: Kellam pairs with Stahl and he uses a Javelin to attack the closest barbarian near Gaius, Kellam gets a dual but doesnt KO.

Sakurai pairs with Frederick and he KOs the Thief in the right side. Ricken chips a Barbarian near Marth and Lon'qu finishes it off. Everyone else does like, nothing.

EP 1: Gaius goes for Chrom and takes a Falchion to the face. The Barbarian dies to Chrom. A Dark Mage attacks stahl and he counters with Kellam also getting a Dual Strike on him. Stahl gets:

HP Spd Lck

Another Dark Mage attacks him and he ORKOs it, but Kellam gets the killing blow. Frederick kills a Barbarian, Sakurai gets a dual strike. Another Barbarian attacks Fred and survives cuz of HP+5. A Thief dies to a Lon'qu crit after Ricken dual guarded for him. He gets:

Str Spd Lck Def

A Dark Mage attacks Frederick and gets ORKO'd.

Turn 2: Ricken chips a Barbarian. Vaike reaches Lon'qu and pairs with him. Lon'qu kills the Barbarian. Chrom recruits Gaius and pairs with him, Gaius goes down and switches to Chrom so he can kill the Dark Mage that survived Stahl earlier and open the way. Stahl goes through and uses a Vulnerary. Frederick moves down and uses a Vulnerary.

EP 2: A Thief attacks Chrom and gets countered for 15 damage. A barbarian dies to Frederick. A Dark Mage attacks Ricken and he counters with Elwind. A barbarian dies to Chrom+Gaius. Chrom gets:

HP Str Mag Skl Lck

He also learned Charm.

A Dark Mage attacks Stahl and misses. Stahl counters with Javelin, Kellam chips in and the dark mage dies to a javelin. A Dark Mage dies to Frederick now, Sakurai got a Dual Strike. Frederick gets:

HP Str Skl Lck

Sakurai got Tome D

A Cavalier goes for Chrom and gets dual guarded and then Chrom kills it with Rapier. The other Cavalier goes for Stahl and tinks him. Stahl counters and Kellam gets a dual. 2 Cavaliers die to Frederick on the other side. A Steel Axe Barbarian also dies to Frederick.

Turn 3: Ricken kills the Dark Mage. Lon'qu OHKOs a thief, naturally and gets:

HP Str Spd Lck Res

Stahl attacks a Steel Axe Barbarian with Bronze Sword and Kellam gets a Dual. Frederick equips GBAJav and stands in range of Validar.

EP 3: A Thief dies to Chrom. The Steel Axe Barb dies to Stahl and he gets:

HP Str Skl

and learned Outdoor Fighter.

Validar attacks Frederick and gets ORKO'd. The last cavalier now dies to Stahl.

TURNS 3

HEROES Sakurai and Frederick

Chrom         10.92     25   13    2   14   14   10   11    4  Sword C
Sakurai        1.69     19    5    5    5    8    4    6    4  Sword E Tome D
Frederick(?)   8.69     37   17    2   17   13   10   16    5  Sword C Lance A Axe C
Vaike          4.96     31   10    0    8    6    4    5    0  Axe D
Stahl         10.24     29   13    0   13   10   10   14    2  Sword D Lance C
Kellam         5.85     21   10    0    7    5    3   14    2  Lance D
Lon'qu         8.25     23   12    1   14   16   10    8    3  Sword C
Virion         3.31     20    6    1   12    6    7    6    1  Bow D
Ricken         5.68     22    4   13    8    5   12    8    4  Tome D
Gaius          5.10     22    7    0   13   15    6    5    2  Sword D

Map:

Chrom Gaius C

Sakurai Frederick C

Edited by PKL

Chrom         10.92     25   13    2   14   14   10   11    4  Sword C
Sakurai        1.69     19    5    5    5    8    4    6    4  Sword E Tome D
Frederick(?)   8.69     37   17    2   17   13   10   16    5  Sword C Lance A Axe C
Vaike          4.96     31   10    0    8    6    4    5    0  Axe D
Stahl         10.24     29   13    0   13   10   10   14    2  Sword D Lance C
Kellam         5.85     21   10    0    7    5    3   14    2  Lance D
Lon'qu         8.25     23   12    1   14   16   10    8    3  Sword C
Virion         3.31     20    6    1   12    6    7    6    1  Bow D
Ricken         5.68     22    4   13    8    5   12    8    4  Tome D
Gaius          5.10     22    7    0   13   15    6    5    2  Sword D

Just a thought... maybe you should record the class the unit it in.

Edited by Tomichael

Gaius has ridiculous speed.

Can't he double the cavaliers?

Yeah, he can. Though it was better to have Chrom fight them for the 3 turn. Couldn't really give Gaius any exp :/

Just a thought... maybe you should record the class the unit it in.

I will, once i start reclassing peeps.

Speaking of reclassing:

~Chapter 7~

Incursion

Before Chapter:

Tonics were applied. Bronze Axe bought.

Turn 1: Vaike pairs with Lon'qu and Lon'qu attacks the Archer near the start and kills it.

Chrom pairs with Frederick and Fred moves to the left and swaps Lon'qu's Iron Sword for Killing Edge. Kellam pairs with Stahl and Stahl attacks a Barbarian with the Bronze Sword and attains Sword Level C. Sakurai pairs with Ricken and Ricken stays in place.

EP 1: The barbarian Stahl attacked dies to Lon'qu after trying to hit with 18 hit. Another Barbarian dies to Lon'qu and he gets:

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck

A Thief gets OHKO'd by Lon'qu. The Hammer guy attempts to hit Fred with 15 Hit and he is then critted lolnoob. Frederick attains Axe Level B. An Archer dies to Frederick. A Wyvern attacks stahl and is met with a Bronze Sword to the face. A Wyvern attacks Frederick and is not ORKO'd by Fred because Chrom didn't proc Dual. Ricken is attacked by a Wyvern and he ExcaliBROs it for 32 damage, getting a level:

HP Mag Skl Spd Def

Turn 2: Lon'qu OHKOs a thief with his new Steel Sword.and gets:

HP Mag Skl Lck

ugh. he also got 020.pngVantage so it's not all bad.

Ricken finishes off the Wyvern Stahl weakened earlier with Fire. Frederick kills an Archer near boss area and gets:

HP Spd Def Res

Chrom also levels and gets:

HP Str Skl Lck Res

and attains Sword Level B

Stahl attacks a Hand Axe Barbarian with the Yeehaw! forge and Kellam doesn't dual. Virion kills the remaining wyvern that survived Fred earlier.

EP 2: Lon'qu is attacked by a Steel Axe dude and he ORKOs him. A wyvern near boss moves towards Fred and isn't ORKO'd because Chrom doesnt feel like Dual striking. 2 Wyverns die to Lon'qu and he gets:

HP Str Skl Spd Lck

Another wyvern tries to hit Lon'qu again and gets ORKO'd. These axe enemies never learn.

Turn 3: Lon'qu trades his Swords to Frederick and uses the Second Seal to reclass to Wyvern Rider

HP 26 +3

Str 14 +3

Mag 3-1

Skl 17-3

Spd 18-5

Def 8+4

Res 3-1

Axe E, 053.pngStr+2

Frederick now attacks the boss with Steel Sword. He Lunas on the first hit, Chrom duals with Falchion and Fred finishes him off.

Stahl now KOs the Hand Axe Barbarian with Yeehaw! and attains Lance Level B. Ricken places himself in range of a full hp Wyvern that proc'd spd, so Lon'qu wouldn't double him.

EP 3: Lon'qu kills a Low HP Wyvern with Bronze Axe. The other Wyvern goes for Ricken and gets OHKO'd.

Turns 3

HEROES Vaike and Lon'qu

Unit        Class          Level     HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res  WeaponLv
Chrom       Lord           11.07     26   14    2   15   14   11   11    5  Sword B
Sakurai     Tactician       1.69     19    5    5    5    8    4    6    4  Sword E Tome D
Frederick   Great Knight    9.22     38   17    2   17   14   10   17    6  Sword C Lance A Axe B
Vaike       Fighter         4.96     31   10    0    8    6    4    5    0  Axe D
Stahl       Cavalier       10.81     29   13    0   13   10   10   14    2  Sword C Lance B
Kellam      Knight          5.85     21   10    0    7    5    3   14    2  Lance D
Lon'qu(11)  Wyvern Rider    1.40     29   19    2   14   13   13   12    2  Axe E
Virion      Archer          3.81     20    6    1   12    6    7    6    1  Bow D
Ricken      Mage            6.91     23    4   14    9    6   12    9    4  Tome D
Gaius       Thief           5.10     22    7    0   13   15    6    5    2  Sword D

Supports:

Chrom: Frederick A Sakurai C Gaius C

Sakurai: Chrom C Frederick C Vaike C Ricken C

Frederick: Chrom A Sakurai C

Vaike: Lon'qu B Sakurai C

Stahl: Kellam A

Kellam: Stahl A

Lon'qu: Vaike B

Ricken: Sakurai C

Gaius: Chrom C

Edited by PKL

I've been considering redoing Chapter 7 so the boss is only weakened by Fred and Lon'qu nabs the kill once he goes wyvern. And the last wyvern could also be fed to Lon'qu instead of Ricken to get him some more axe wexp. I might need every bit of Axe wexp to get hand axes early into Chapter 8. What do you all think?

I've been considering redoing Chapter 7 so the boss is only weakened by Fred and Lon'qu nabs the kill once he goes wyvern. And the last wyvern could also be fed to Lon'qu instead of Ricken to get him some more axe wexp. I might need every bit of Axe wexp to get hand axes early into Chapter 8. What do you all think?

Go for it.

~Paralogue 3~

Turn 1: Stahl attacks the Javelin Knight with a Javelin and Kellam gets a dual. Chrom pairs with Fred and they full move right. Virion pairs with Gaius and they hide. Sakurai pairs with Ricken and he gets in range of a single Barbarian. Vaike pairs with Lon'qu and Lon'qu heads down.

EP 1: Stahl gets attacked by the Javelin Knight, Stahl kills him and he gets:

HP Str Skl Spd Lck Def

Fred is attacked by a dude and the dude dies, a Merc attacks Fred and dies too. An Archer attacks Stahl and the Archer dies to a Kellam dual. Netting Kellam:

HP Str Mag Def

A Barbarian now dies to Fred+Chrom. A Barbarian attacks Ricken for 12 damage and Ricken counters for 28 damage total due to Sakurai. Ricken gets:

HP Str Mag Spd Lck Res

A Pegasus Knight gets OHKO'd by Lon'qu. Another gets OHKO'd too and nets him:

HP Str Skl Lck

Turn 2: Stahl uses Yeehaw! to ORKO a Knight blocking the way. Fred moves down and attacks a Fighter with Hand Axe and kills him due to a Chrom dual strike. Lon'qu heads down and heals with Vulnerary. He's in range of the lone Fighter in the north, the Knight and the remaining Peg. Ricken heads up and takes Virion's Concoction and uses it. Gaius finishes off a Fighter.

EP 2: Lon'qu kills a Knight. Vaike gets a dual and gets:

HP Str Lck Def

An Archer near boss dies to Fred.+Chrom. A Merc attacks Gaius for 14 damage. Lon'qu is attacked by a Fighter and the Fighter is ORKO'd. The remaining peg gets OHKO'd by Lon'qu.

Turn 3: I have Fred switch to Chrom and Chrom drops him closer to the boss. Lon'qu moves closer to the north group of enemies and uses a Vulnerary. Ricken uses ExcaliBRO to KO the merc. Stahl heads west, switches to Stahl and Stahl drops him. Gaius heals.

EP 3: An Archer attacks one of the NPCs. The NPC is finished off by a Fighter. A Merc survives Lon'qu and he gets a level:

HP Lck Def Res

Ugh. Where did his spd gooooo

A Fighter attacks an NPC.

Turn 4: Lon'qu ORKOs a Fighter. Ricken attacks the Archer and kills him due to Sakurai's dual. Stahl attacks the last Fighter and Kellam doesn't dual. Reset.

~Paralogue 3 2nd Attempt~

A Strangled Peace

Turn 1: Stahl ORKOs the Knight with a crit and gets:

HP Skl Spd

This time, Lon'qu moves 6 down 1 left. This lures all pegs.

EP 1: A Knight attacks an NPC. A Fighter gets ORKO'd by Frederick+Chrom. A Merc dies to Fred. An Archer attacks Stahl and he gets countered for 15 damage. Frederick ORKOs another Fighter with Chrom's dual. A Fighter attacks Ricken and Ricken gets:

HP Mag Spd Res

2 Pegs die to Lon'qu and he gets:

HP Spd Res

The other peg also dies.

Turn 2: Stahl uses yeehaw! to ORKO the Knight blocking the way and gets weapon proficiency from the event tile. Frederick kills the Fighter near boss. Ricken uses ExcaliBRO to KO the fighter that attacked him. Lon'qu moves down and uses a Vulnerary.

EP 2: Lon'qu ORKOs the Knight. An Archer near boss dies to Fred+Chrom. An Archer attacks an NPC. A Merc attacks Ricken and leave him at 1 hp and gets countered for 22 damage. Lon'qu ORKOs the fighter in the south and Vaike duals, getting:

HP Str Def

Turn 3: Stahl uses Bronze Sword to KO the Archer that attacked the NPC. Gaius moves left, switches to Virion and Virion trades his Concoction to Ricken and snipes the Merc that attacked Ricken for exactly 5 damage, he gets:

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Res

Ricken uses Concoction. Chrom retrieves Steel Axe from the Convoy and trades it to Fred and drops him. Lon'qu ORKOs a Fighter after unequipping Vaike and gets:

HP Str Spd Def

An NPC dies. Vantage Lon'qu OHKOs a Merc in the forests. An Archer attacks an NPC. Boss moves closer.

Turn 4: I notice Ricken cant reach the Archer or the Barbarian by exactly 1 tile and start cursing everything. But then a light bulb goes off and I have Virion transfer Gaius to Ricken. Stahl now uses Javelin to attack a Fighter and Ricken finishes him off and attains Tome Level C. Lon'qu OHKOs the Archer now. That was close to a reset. Chrom pairs with Frederick and Frederick attacks boss with Steel Axe. OMG he missed a 90%. Reset. WHYYYY