Soul vs. ZM: FE13 HM FIGHT TO THE DEATH

ZemZem

After a series of random profile comments, my buddy Soul and I decided to try and get ourselves back into FE13 with our (or at least my) favorite way to play through FE: by drafting.

We're going to each draft ten units with standard FE13 HM drafting rules, and free characters that are usually free in those playthroughs (Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Olivia, Lucina) will be free, of course. If you need more info on how drafts work, check this out: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24029.

About the mothers: picking a mother will result in the child getting drafted, as well. So picking Cherche would net you Gerome, as well. The exceptions are Inigo and Morgan, who have to be drafted, and Lucina, since she's free.

Teams:

Soul: Sumia+Cynthia, LIBRA, Sully+Kjelle, Maribelle+Brady, Vaike, Cherche+Gerome, Gaius, Henry, Anna, Lissa+Owain

ZM: Cordelia+Severa, Stahl, Morgan, Nowi+Nah, Miriel+Laurent, LEGEND (Virion), Lon'qu, Tharja+Noire, Basilio, Gregor

PERFECT-AREA COMPLETE

Edited by Z the M

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Randa!

SOUL HURRY UP YO

Why isn't this in the draft forum? Anyway, Soul has superior tastes. Libra>Cynthia. So Im rooting for Soul.

Because Soul said he wanted it here, haha.

And thanks for the support. :P

Thanks.

Why isn't this in the draft forum? Anyway, Soul has superior tastes. Libra>Cynthia. So Im rooting for Soul.

Cynthia's my daughteru, tho. And because of that...!

I pick Sumia/Cynthia as a first.

Cordelia x Stahl is nice.

*music*

Also, how dare you show mercy!?

I CALL UPON A LEGEND

AWAKEN, GREAT ONE

A WORTHY STAGE HAS BEEN SET FOR YOU

LOOK UP AND BEHOLD...LIBRA!

and Sully, I need to try her.

Edited by bearclaw95

I get the feeling you made that five seconds ago.

ANYWAY, team analysis!

ZM: Cordelia+Severa, Stahl, Morgan, Nowi+Nah, Miriel+Laurent, LEGEND (Virion), Lon'qu, Tharja+Noire, Basilio, Gregor

Cordelia: She flies. This is gonna be the first time I'm gonna use her without Sumia also being used, though, so let's see how she'll fare without her. I think she'll hook up with Virion, so I can get Miku!Severa. wynaut

Severa: Virion!Severa is fun. MIGHT MAKE AN EVEN BETTER BOW KNIGHT BECAUSE BOWFAIRE ACCESS

Stahl: Woot woot. My best buddy. He and Cordelia will still support together, but they just won't hook up. :P Besides, he wants Nowi this run. I WANT TO MAKE CAVALIER!NAH A THING

Female!Morgan: Because Male!Morgan is kind of chump. I think I'll pair my Avatar with Nah. :smug: STAHL!NAH!FEMALE!MORGAN MIGHT BE BRO NO

NOWAI: WILL BE USED UNTIL I GET NAH

Nah: Stahl!Nah might be fun. IT MIGHT BE FUN.

Miriel: WILL BE USED UNTIL I GET LAURENT. Oh, and she'll be paired with Lon'qu because wynaut

Laurent: Lon'qu!Laurent might be fun. IT MIGHT BE FUN. ALSO MAIN RESCUER.

LEGEND: WILL DO IT WITH CORDELIA

Lon'qu: OH YEAH SO BRO

Tharja: she wants the gregor

Noire: Gregor!Noire is fun. ALSO BEST ARCHER

Basilio: SO BRO

Gregor: Gregor wants boingy bits, yes?