Warning points bragging topic

Raven

How many do you have?

I have 15 because i said "fuck god" at nobody in particular and i guess someone got butthurt and reported my post.

When will they disappear?

Boy it sure is quiet around here. So yeah, entertain me.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is really a good thread. It's like 12 year old kids bragging about how they were suspended from school longer than their friends. Warnings are there for a reason, not for bragging rights.

Dude it took me five years here to get one actual warn when I've deserved way more, you know I'ma flaunt that shit

Of course it was just a "posted a gif as an entire post outside of ftff" kinda warn, but I been waiting five years dude, five years! Can you believe that shit with the way I post? I think it's about time they addressed this injustice

I don't think this is really a good thread. It's like 12 year old kids bragging about how they were suspended from school longer than their friends. Warnings are there for a reason, not for bragging rights.

i concur

the point is to cure my boredom and maybe read some stories (cheers rehab) whilst sitting here at work with nothing to do

expect more shitty topics tomorrow

i've been here for five years. five years. and i haven't been warned once. what the fuck, man? i know i've deserved it a least a dozen times...

edit: scratch that. i've been warned by the top member, jyosua, twice. ah yeeeeah. :smug:

i do not remember why, though.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i've been here for five years. five years. and i haven't been warned once. what the fuck, man? i know i've deserved it a least a dozen times...

edit: scratch that. i've been warned by the top member, jyosua, twice. ah yeeeeah. :smug:

i do not remember why, though.

Careful what you wish for.