Warning points bragging topic

Raven

yeah this state honestly has way too many shitty people, lots of sociopaths and pedophiles, at least in the game/anime communities

cuz this whole forum seems to know who I am and hate me when I don't know who any of them are and they don't ACTUALLY know me

at least my personality seems to stand out enough to be noticed lol

Why do you think that they hate you? Did they tell you?

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know why this place hates me, I just don't care a whole lot because I get by just fine everywhere else.

That is not the question I asked. What evidence led you to conclude that they hate you?

Are you serious? This place hates my guts LOL.

I am serious. Remember when you said that they hated you without really knowing you? Isn't it possible that it goes both ways? What if they just find you annoying and you write them off as haters the same way that you think they write you off as despicable?

I am serious. Remember when you said that they hated you without really knowing you? Isn't it possible that it goes both ways? What if they just find you annoying and you write them off as haters the same way that you think they write you off as despicable?

Good point, but I don't make assumptions about anyone here even based on posts. I know Red Fox decently well from talking off of this forum a good amount, but she is very secretive and private so even that is really limited. She's the only person I actually talk to who knows me well enough.

Edited by Inui

I know why this place hates me, I just don't care a whole lot because I get by just fine everywhere else.

It's the constant spamming/trolling. Not that I'm agreeing we hate you. We really couldn't be bothered to. What we don't appreciate is the number of needless posts you make and the flaming and stuff. I guess the other places just appreciate your sense of humour more than us or we take our site more seriously or something. Whatever the case, disapproving of what you do in a large number of your posts is not the same thing as hating you. That much should be obvious.

It's the constant spamming/trolling. Not that I'm agreeing we hate you. We really couldn't be bothered to. What we don't appreciate is the number of needless posts you make and the flaming and stuff. I guess the other places just appreciate your sense of humour more than us or we take our site more seriously or something. Whatever the case, disapproving of what you do in a large number of your posts is not the same thing as hating you. That much should be obvious.

there's a reason I stick to the spam board bro

Good point, but I don't make assumptions about anyone here even based on posts. I know Red Fox decently well from talking off of this forum a good amount, but she is very secretive and private so even that is really limited. She's the only person I actually talk to who knows me well enough.

If you don't make assumptions, then I assume most users have personally told you that they hate you.

Edited by Makaze

there's a reason I stick to the spam board bro

Which generally clears you for spam, but you may notice you are still getting warned for flaming/trolling/insulting. Not sure why people elsewhere would love you for insulting them and making insensitive posts, but whatever.

Are you serious? This place hates my guts LOL.

I don't think you're significant enough for most people here to hate you. I'm not trying to insult you when I say that. I think a lot of people here are like that.

If you don't make assumptions, then I assume most users have personally told you that they hate you, correct?

I saw what your former post was...NEVER GIVE UP THE GOOD FIGHT

Edited by Lanfear

0 points means you can still get banned if you do something amazing.

roflmao so many people i don't know who don't know me hate me dkhgkldghj

I am wondering how this connection was made. That was the only post addressing you in any way that occurred between your above post and the one previous.

I love how half the topics Inui posts in come down to him complaining about SF and everyone chastising him for it.

Wait. I actually don't love that. Well, except for the part where it inevitably leads to him being suspended. That part is awesome.

I love how half the topics Inui posts in come down to him complaining about SF and everyone chastising him for it.

Wait. I actually don't love that. Well, except for the part where it inevitably leads to him being suspended. That part is awesome.

ragefox-chan pls ur liek my only frend heer =(

i got warning points for tellin ppl to kill themselves XD i hoap dat guy got REKT

Not sure about the other mods, but I see a difference between "wish you were dead" and "you should go kill yourself". I can't say I approve of saying either, but personally I'd only warn the latter and not the former.

And this shouldn't be a post by you, it should be a report to us. Making posts like that = not good.

Edited by Narga_Rocks