Which Second Generation character did you recruit first, and why?

Zerker

Which kid did you recruit first?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, which one?

On most of my runs only Kjelle/Morgan/Yarne even exist before endgame

I recruit them in difficulty ascending order so it goes Kjelle > Morgan > Yarne since nogrind

And then everyone else may or may not happen

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I get Severa first, followed by Inigo, Owain, Morgan, and Gerome. (Yes I use a purchased Avatar to get Severa, Inigo, and Gerome right away.) I get Morgan after Owain so I can train Severa, Inigo, and Owain in her chapter and Owain's.

It's kinda meaningless if you put two Morgans there, you know.

It's not like two of them can appear at the same time. So you should just leave one.

In any case, Morgan. Baby goes first, then Inigo, Owain, Cynthia, Severa, Kjelle, and the rest.

Male Morgan because my Avatar is female and Frederick and Kelli were the first couple I married (cause I couldn't resist...lol). And by the time Morgan's paralogue opened up, both his parents already had the skills I wanted to pass to him. I got Brady afterward, then Gerome, then Severa, and most recently, I got Inigo. Next is Cynthia and hopefully Owain.

It's kinda meaningless if you put two Morgans there, you know.

It's not like two of them can appear at the same time. So you should just leave one.

It tells me what gender Avatar people play as/played as in their first run :l

Morgan because it was my first playthrough and I didn't really bother to marry anyone else off. Then Kjelle because Sully was the only other married girl at the moment. Towards the end, I started pairing everyone else off and I just went in a random order.

Something like: Owain, Inigo, Noire, Laurent, Nah, Gerome, Brady, Severa, Yarne, and finally Cynthia.

On my first playthrough, I ended up recruiting Inigo first as ol' Robin the tactician was married to Olivia.

On my current playthrough, where I'll probably marry either one of the children or Say'ri, (+Spd-Mag) and get Morgan first.

I only recruited Morgan, due to being the only one available.

Technically Sumia and Frederick finally maxed their supports near the end of the game. But at that point I really just wanted to finish it.

Edited by BrightBow

Morgan (F) because it was only one of the three paralogues I had at the time to be the easiest one. Cynthia's was giving me trouble and Severa's was hell incarnated (Well... I eventually completed it anyway).

Kjelle, because the chapter it's easy... And her defense it's useful.

Next one, don't know, it can be Laurent, Gerome or Cynthia

Edited by SniperGYS