[FE8] Live Speedrun Draft 28-09-13

Tables

I think it'd be best to do it after rules have been finalised, just to avoid potential bias in making the rules (shouldn't happen, but can). Also the fact it's streaming means I can stream using random.org so it shouldn't be an issue. Thanks anyway.

Oh, so the drafting will be on stream too?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it'd be better because I know i'd be tempted to figure out the first few chapters with my team haha

also im too lazy to look at the numbers, but myrrh probably doesn't need to be free

Good point. If you have never speedrunned, I advice doing a solo of FE13 or something and learning how to do it. It's actually quite awkward to get into after never worrying about a timer before.

Good point. If you have never speedrunned, I advice doing a solo of FE13 or something and learning how to do it. It's actually quite awkward to get into after never worrying about a timer before.

I did one of Sacred Stones before, but that was with like Seth, so probably won't be too helpful for this!

I think so. It's possible Kirby won't be joining us - I think the only change needed in that case will be removing the rule about final draft round being reversed (it effectively already will be).

I fixed the link. And now SF deleted my explanation of why it didn't work.

By my reckoning, 10 hours until race WHOOP! Hopefully I won't be too tired (slept really badly last night...).

If you want to see all the streams at once

I'll probably be online from at least an hour before the race, and I'll set up the race on SRL (with instructions on how to join). If you want to skype call during, PM me and I'll send my details (if you don't that's cool too)

Edited by Tables

oh dear i can't math so i'm just gonna hang around until things happen :)

I'm in the SRL channel, and I've created the chatroom for the game.

For those unfamiliar with the system:

Go to http://speedrunslive.com/channel/

Enter a username (use your name here or similar). Password isn't needed.

Find the Sacred Stones Draft Race in the list of games and press the button on it to join (alternatively: join #srl-m9321)

Type .enter in that chatroom to join.

Once there we can beat out details and wait for everyone else to arrive.

I'm in the SRL channel, and I've created the chatroom for the game.

For those unfamiliar with the system:

Go to http://speedrunslive.com/channel/

Enter a username (use your name here or similar). Password isn't needed.

Find the Sacred Stones Draft Race in the list of games and press the button on it to join (alternatively: join #srl-m9321)

Type .enter in that chatroom to join.

Once there we can beat out details and wait for everyone else to arrive.

It's telling me I'm banned Edited by Paperblade

unfourtunately I didnt get to stream, there's a storm here today, and I think its making my internet screwy

I'll post screens and stuff tomorrow, I was up until this morning last night, and am way too tired to function any further,

But Paperblade and I were discussing the possible banning of warp, it just entirely skips chapter 19 and 20 if you have Artur, Lute or Saleh, and those are long enemy phases.

But I will say, Ross was surprisingly my MVP combat wise, with a dracoshield, speedwing and secret book, he was pretty solid and got a ton of exp in chapter 9

I'd do it now but I'm far too tired.