Getch'ur ASM Hax

Crimson Red

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alfred PM me the hack with a savestate of the chapter and give info such as which character should be the leader and on which chapters he should be the leader... and lastly, the event script for the chapter because chances are I'll need to call ASM via an event to fix the issue of who is being recognized as the main character. Do that and I *should* have everything I need to do the hack though you might want to think it over just to be safe or I'll end up asking for something else and that could delay it

(I work for cheap but my quality, work ethic, and general professionalism are also cheap/subpar... that's how I roll, lol. Opposite of Hextator, super good work practices and quality and efficiency but not as cheap lol)

EDIT: pretty much officially burned out. anyone who has a request in-progress (in the testing/ending phases) we'll work out its completion but nothing new will be worked on for quite a while. you can request, but it'll probably be a month or more before I have time to do anything again.

Edited by Blazer

Well, pacing aside, you at least have a sense of professionalism and standards that I don't care enough to have. But sometimes you don't have to be good at what you're doing, you just have to be able to do it. Especially when competition is minimal at best. (I don't know anyone else willing to do ASM hacks for as cheap as I am... heck I don't know anyone else willing to do ASM hacks besides you, Insidious Silence. XD)