Sorin

...That is a good question. I'm afraid I don't have a good answer.

The one with that answer would be... Sorin, I believe. Not sure if he's gone to bed yet or not. My apologies.

...I should have an answer for that but I don't. The primary focus at the time was moving the conversation from Carter's Awakening Topic. We thought it'd be easier to find in Forum Games. If a Mod. comes around and it bothers them they can fix it for us.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Oh, something I thought of. Carver? Should the original group people (Ylisse, yes?) have C supports with each other (the ones without an automatic A support I mean)? What about the stragglers in Ferox?

Can't I have a support?

Sorry.. I'm having a hard time on who can support who...

I'll add you to Polydeuces (you're already there), Dodgedusk, Alvitazi and Kat.

So I will only be having 2 supports?

I'll add you to Kat & ZM.

Oh, something I thought of. Carver? Should the original group people (Ylisse, yes?) have C supports with each other (the ones without an automatic A support I mean)? What about the stragglers in Ferox?

I support this.

So that means... all the candidates in the running for Tactician/General/Commander who actually HAVE supports with each should automatically C-Support.

^

Carter

Sorin

Duck

Shadowfrost

Tomichael

Alvitazi

Polydeuces

Dusk

Kat

This is the original group.

So is Kat the closest thing we have to an Avatar Gamewise or Supportwise?

Edited by Sorin

^
Carter
Sorin

Duck

Shadowfrost

Tomichael

Alvitazi

Polydeuces
Dusk

Kat

This is the original group.

So is Kat the closest thing we have to an Avatar Gamewise or Supportwise?

Yeah, basically.

shoun't the generals be the originals in this list? I think so.

Sorin, not everyone in the 'Generals' list in the OP are actually Generals.

Maybe you should make another spoiler to separate us.

---

Supports have been updated!

Ace Tactician
Vashiane
Glaedyr
YayForYuffie
Dandragon
ZM
Hero-King

Breezy

Well then they must split into Lt. Generals first and once they fight enough battles, they gain a "promotion" to General. And what about Ace and Vashi? Will they also be Subordinates?

Asking again. Kat the closest thing we have to an Avatar Gamewise or Supportwise? If so how will reclassing work? Are we our Avatar as we support? Or are we ourselves? I thought we were the former all the time but I need another opinion. Asking the questions now So they can be edited into the first post so they are never asked again.

Asking the questions now So they can be edited into the first post so they are never asked again.

Oh, they'll be asked. You'll just have a convenient place to point the questioner to. :P

If Ace + Vashiane were one of the first to be recruited, then I guess they can be ahead of the game.

I don't know.. but it'd be interesting if we made someone, other then ourselves, be the "avatar".

As for reclassing, I say we can only reclass to the classes that our skills support.

However, we all have Tactician / Grandmaster.

Meaning... since my skills are Galeforce, Sol, Luna, Miracle, Tomefaire.

I can be Pegasus Knight, Mercenary, Cavalier, Cleric and Mage. And of course the promoted classes of them.

And just to make sure nobody changes their skills to have many classes.. let's say their skills are LOCKED IN.

Edited by Carter

Alright, so Silvia can be a Pegasus Knight (Falcon Knight and Dark Flier), a Cavalier (Great Knight and Paladin), a Myrmidon (Swordmaster and Asssassin) or a Dark Mage (Sorcerer or Dark Knight).

HELL YES MY FAVORITE CLASSES. ...

Damn it, should have picked Deliverer so Silvia can ride a wyvern. DX

Well, in that case, I'll roleplay as Silvia instead of as me, mostly because Silvie's more interesting.

I have Myrmidon, Cavalier, Mercenary (Obviously), and Barbarian. If only I had a child from the future. I'd be the best parent ever.

*CoughYourothertwoleaderssaidnoSsupportsCough*

Ace Tactician

Vashiane

Glaedyr

YayForYuffie

Dandragon

ZM

Hero-King

Breezy

Well then they must split into Lt. Generals first and once they fight enough battles, they gain a "promotion" to General. And what about Ace and Vashi? Will they also be Subordinates?

Asking again. Kat the closest thing we have to an Avatar Gamewise or Supportwise? If so how will reclassing work? Are we our Avatar as we support? Or are we ourselves? I thought we were the former all the time but I need another opinion. Asking the questions now So they can be edited into the first post so they are never asked again.

I support this, Vash and I can be subordinates^^ I guess that also means we have an automatic C support?

Let's see, since my skills are Galeforce, Armsthrift, Renewal, Ignis and Vantage, that makes my reclass options Mercenary, Pegasus Knight and either Cleric or Myrmidon if I'm not mistaken.

I support this, Vash and I can be subordinates^^ I guess that also means we have an automatic C support?

Let's see, since my skills are Galeforce, Armsthrift, Renewal, Ignis and Vantage, that makes my reclass options Mercenary, Pegasus Knight and either Cleric or Myrmidon if I'm not mistaken.

I support this too. [/high fives]

Huh. Now to figure out how to craft a char to be the Rally Goddess (I swear I'm going to get that on a t-shit one day). This'll be entertaining.

Pretty sure I got involved because I decided it would be too boring if it ended too soon, so I put in the rallies and excess equipment.

Edited by Kat