• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Damn. People are looking at my playlog. And my RP has almost reached 100 pages.

I saw that btw. Nice work. I like how when I go to the RP place...thingy, yours is usually at the top.

I saw that btw. Nice work. I like how when I go to the RP place...thingy, yours is usually at the top.

Because I'm amazing. I have no idea how that happens. Some of our members here joined as well. I'm pretty sure I've made a non satanic character though.

Because I'm amazing. I have no idea how that happens. Some of our members here joined as well. I'm pretty sure I've made a non satanic character though.

Are you... am I bring recruited? Well I should warn you, when it comes to Character Originality I am creative but lazy.

I do think Light is your best character, honestly. Those runs can do a lot without being broken in combat.

We are a bunch of walking clichés. Like your reincarnation process. However IM original.

(Right, for example, I'm the snarky gambler)

I do think Light is your best character, honestly. Those runs can do a lot without being broken in combat.

(Right, for example, I'm the snarky gambler)

The Runes aren't meant for combat. Light and Shadowfrost are both characters who were inspired by a RPGMAKER games I made.

Only HK said anything about the development type thing I posted I the development thread... Sadness....

I knew about it already?

Oh please tel me what I have missed. suddenly we have tons of new people, and SS supports (Wut. Just wut.) This whole thing is incredibly confusing.

Okay, so we've liberated the Ylisse continent and are in a "6 month time skip" (in story, not in real life) before continuing, and some of us created new chars to… try and balance out the genders. In particular, Poly wanted a girl, and I wanted a char to participate in battles, since Kat isn't now.

…The SS support was something that started as a joke and then became an "eh, why not" (okay, and I also used it to make sure Poly cooperated with supports. Sorta.) and was just posted into the Supports topic for convenience. It is, by no means, a requirement.

Anything else you need clarified?

I would've done the supports anyway, Kat. That was your doing, the SS support.

I put "sorta" in there for a reason, Poly. *sigh* Like I said, joke comment that became an "eh, why not?" thing.