Sorin

Hey guys what did I mis-

...I thought you people were better than this...

Hey, I am. Klotho's not. Two completely different things.

Perhaps you can bypass her meeting with Poly entirely.

That… might be a long-term goal for a while, actually. Which Poly will ruin in about two seconds.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

In retrospect, having Klotho being found by the Plegia group MIGHT'VE been better because of her… tendency to latch onto first impressions and having foot-in-mouth syndrome. I don't think the group there was nearly as flirtatious.

…I, however, am going to be very, VERY worried when she meets Poly.

(I think she would be less... harem-y anyways if she wasn't with silvia)

(The group in plegia is Samson, Sorin, Gulac, Anon, Cassandra (Who still needs an intro, I think.). Very flirtatious/sarcasm)

Edited by BravuraLevi

When do you guys want me to post the narratives? Also, do you want me to post all the narratives on here AND the bios thread or just the bios thread?

I don't think I've got everybody's narrative also. If you haven't sent yours to either Kat or I, can you do so please?

When do you guys want me to post the narratives? Also, do you want me to post all the narratives on here AND the bios thread or just the bios thread?

I don't think I've got everybody's narrative also. If you haven't sent yours to either Kat or I, can you do so please?

Oh yeah. THAT. Gimme a moment. ​Damn you Greece!

ehmmm...i think my narrative was a very short and shit one...but i think i sent it

…Mind resending it? I think you did, but then it got buried due to all the supports I got… ><; sorry...

So… I was doing very quick character writes (nothing important, just to get an idea of how the characters think) and… well...

Klotho: Azure Dreamers… but with everyone flirting with everyone, should it be Azure Harem? Oh, maybe the reason they dream is to have harems and they're working for it. Do they not like the Annas for not joining? Wait, no, it's because they're killing people. They're killing the dream of having a harem. But where did the Azure part come from? Azure… blue… blue balls? I heard one of the others say that. What does it mean? I should ask someone. It'll probably explain why it's called 'Azure' dreamers. *nodnod* Oh, I'm going to be late for my lessons.

For anyone curious about Klotho's confusing thought process.

O.O What is this?

O.O What is this?

The reason why we're going to keep Klotho as far away from Poly as possible and why, in retrospect, I PROBABLY should've had the Plegia group find her, so that the… flirtatious and affectionate ways of the Ylisse group did not confuse her.

Also, her habit of assuming things and then steadfastly believing in them. And no one being able to give her an adequate reason for why they're called the Azure Dreamers.

The reason why we're going to keep Klotho as far away from Poly as possible and why, in retrospect, I PROBABLY should've had the Plegia group find her, so that the… flirtatious and affectionate ways of the Ylisse group did not confuse her.

Also, her habit of assuming things and then steadfastly believing in them. And no one being able to give her an adequate reason for why they're called the Azure Dreamers.

Do we even have a reason?

No, I understand how Klotho is. Its just that her innocence is too funny XD

Edited by Hero-King

No, I understand how Klotho is. Its just that her innocence is too funny XD

Just wait until Marth meets her.

"So, are you dead?" "You're a ghost?" "Hiya, Ghost King!" "Ghost King, did you have a harem when you were alive?" "Ghost King, according to the story Chaos read me, you had a LOT of girls after you. What did you do?" "Ghost King, did you flirt a lot while alive?"

'Innocence'? :blink:

Yes? That's how I'm playing her. Or trying to. She's just around non-innocent people, so her… thoughts and words have been put onto non-innocent paths.

Edited by Kat

...you people have likely the most skewed definition of innocence I've ever had the displeasure of observing.

…You've never seen a child repeat "fuck you" or "damn it, god damn it" because they heard their parents say it and, therefore, they are modeling the behavior that they have seen/heard? It's basic psychology here.

Children see something and imitate it as they are still learning what is acceptable and what is unacceptable. Again, BASIC PSYCHOLOGY.

Edited by Kat