• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"We've only seen one, who has disappeared after distracting Sorin from the spikes. Silvia is now in command."

"If they do invade, they'll meet a swift death."

Edited by Ace Tactician

I see. So that makes you in charge. If you can, can you explain the situation for me? I am still getting used to the fact that this is a different time"

Its only now that I notice how slow I am at this

"Yeah, I try not to use because...in the past I was couldn't control it. But now, I feel that I can control it better." That power, even after all this time it still lingered. "Heh," I thought, "I may have failed to save him, but not today! I refuse to let anyone else die! Not after the sacrifice he made for me!" I closed my eyes, and felt my ability awaken."If you go after any more of my friends, you'll have to go through me first!"

"Seems you have a plan. Excellent. This is going to be fun."

In all honestly, she was still bemused by the fact that the King of Legends was standing before her, talking to her. It actually took her a while to fully process what he had said, as she had let that warm, smooth voice just roll over her. "As much as I'd love to explain everything NOW, I don't think we have the time. Brace yourself, your Highness. Things might get... unpleasant."

Out of the corner of her eye while she dug through her pockets, she saw Ace awaken her ability. Truly something that dark and powerful locked inside of her had to be a blessing... if she could control it. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to know, drag her aside and learn everything she could about her. She'd clearly suffered a great loss, and didn't want anyone to suffer the same fate. How noble of her. ... Even if Silvia had already lost the only thing that mattered to her.

"That I do!" Silvia said with a grin, as she extracted what she was searching for and tossed them onto the glowing tiles in front of her. Gold. The perfect bait to catch a power-hungry fool. "Oh, NO..." she said for dramatic effect. "I SEEM TO HAVE DROPPED MY GOLD EVERYWHERE. THERE IT LIES. OUT IN THE OPEN. WHATEVER SHALL I DO?"

What happened to the commander?

"He got skewered by spikes."

(In real life, he has to stay off the forums for a bit, so we're putting his char in a coma for convenience.)

"Gold?" What was she doing?

Edited by Kat

"I'd be surprised if no one had heard of you." Ah, so this is the interesting trinket? "Greetings. I'm called 'Kat'. I'm just a simple Rallier with a convoy. And a comatose person."

"Well met milady. Are you armed? if not you should probably stand back"

Are the Annas invading?

"Annas? You mean there is more than one? But only Gharnef had the ability to duplicate himself. Has times changed that much?"

"Annas? You mean there is more than one? But only Gharnef had the ability to duplicate himself. Has times changed that much?"

"Don't worry, dear sir. I'll only stay close enough for my rallies to have effect. But about duplication... let us say that Anna and her Jake are... unusual."

"He got skewered by spikes."

(In real life, he has to stay off the forums for a bit, so we're putting his char in a coma for convenience.)

"Gold?" What was she doing?

Silvia cheerfully spun around to face Kat. "Anna bait."

"Don't worry, dear sir. I'll only stay close enough for my rallies to have effect. But about duplication... let us say that Anna and her Jake are... unusual."

Pft. Romance has no place on a battlefield. They can kiss in hell, after we're done here. Not that such would be allowed there, but you get the purpose!

Pft. Romance has no place on a battlefield. They can kiss in hell, after we're done here. Not that such would be allowed there, but you get the purpose!

"Oh, hello. Who are you?"

Not willing to interrupt the conversation(s), Crizix simply eavesdropped from a distance. If the strange warrior was to be believed, then he was the famed King Marth?! That took a few minutes to register in her mind...Once she recovered from her stupor, she focused on mentally preparing herself for the next battle. It'd be trouble if she was separated from the others; her skill with Tomes wasn't nearly as great as her experience with Staffs.

Edited by Crizix

In all honestly, she was still bemused by the fact that the King of Legends was standing before her, talking to her. It actually took her a while to fully process what he had said, as she had let that warm, smooth voice just roll over her. "As much as I'd love to explain everything NOW, I don't think we have the time. Brace yourself, your Highness. Things might get... unpleasant."

Out of the corner of her eye while she dug through her pockets, she saw Ace awaken her ability. Truly something that dark and powerful locked inside of her had to be a blessing... if she could control it. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to know, drag her aside and learn everything she could about her. She'd clearly suffered a great loss, and didn't want anyone to suffer the same fate. How noble of her. ... Even if Silvia had already lost the only thing that mattered to her.

"That I do!" Silvia said with a grin, as she extracted what she was searching for and tossed them onto the glowing tiles in front of her. Gold. The perfect bait to catch a power-hungry fool. "Oh, NO..." she said for dramatic effect. "I SEEM TO HAVE DROPPED MY GOLD EVERYWHERE. THERE IT LIES. OUT IN THE OPEN. WHATEVER SHALL I DO?"

I smiled, that was perfect. If any Annas were hiding, the gold would lure them out. And then she would exact her revenge. This dark power had caused her trouble in the past, but now it would be more than that. This time, her power would save those close to her. All that was left was for the Annas to come out, "There's no escaping me this time. I'm an avenger! I will see you all reduced to ashes."

"Oh, how clever!"

This was really getting interesting.

*If I go this way, I can be in a good vantage point to snipe anyone that shows up*

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go and move around and find a sniping point. Stay safe!

Here we ride Zephyr, for a better future..."

It was vain to warm up to someone just because of a compliment, but she couldn't help herself. "Thanks. Hopefully this draws her out and we can pick them off..."

She turned to hear Breezy's suggestion and gave a thumbs-up with her free hand. "Excellent."

The impatience was slowly building... any moment now... and Ace's remark had to ignite some blood, although the thought of seeing the Annas reduced to puddles of ash was too, too tempting.

Edited by Vashiane

I smiled, that was perfect. If any Annas were hiding, the gold would lure them out. And then she would exact her revenge. This dark power had caused her trouble in the past, but now it would be more than that. This time, her power would save those close to her. All that was left was for the Annas to come out, "There's no escaping me this time. I'm an avenger! I will see you all reduced to ashes."

"Just take care to not to catch us in the inferno too."*Shifts Sorin to a better position on her back* "We'll want to make this quick if we want to get him back to our fort before it becomes dangerous to move him."

So you are the King Marth? It's an honor. To answer your question, yes, there are hundreds.

"I am not sure that I understand the situation, but whatever aid I can give, I am ready"

The people of this time seem to have heard tales of my actions of my time through legends. Well, at least now I can skip the introduction

It was vain to warm up to someone just because of a compliment, but she couldn't help herself. "Thanks. Hopefully this draws her out and we can pick them off..."

She turned to hear Breezy's suggestion and gave a thumbs-up with her free hand. "Excellent."

The impatience was slowly building... any moment now... and Ace's remark had to ignite some blood, although the thought of seeing the Annas reduced to puddles of ash was too, too tempting.

"When you see one, let me know and arrows will fly."

"Just take care to not to catch us in the inferno too."*Shifts Sorin to a better position on her back* "We'll want to make this quick if we want to get him back to our fort before it becomes dangerous to move him."

"Don't worry, I meant it for those Annas. You're my friends, I'll reduce anyone who means you harm to ash."