Sorin

I understand that none of them could possibly be the Anna that I once knew, but there is some strange feeling I have that won't allow me to fight them. The similarities are just too real. For now, I'll just stand back in support

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I understand that none of them could possibly be the Anna that I once knew, but there is some strange feeling I have that won't allow me to fight them. The similarities are just too real. For now, I'll just stand back in support

"If you'd like, you can pass me some more bandages."

"Thank you, Crizix."

Just for you Awakening only players out there, the Regal Blade is the S Rank sword in Elibe, as is the Basilikos to axes. In the story I am a descendent of Raven, and traveled here from Elibe.

She flashed him a smile in response before going off to find someone else that may need her help. She didn't see anyone in dire need of a Staff, so she just went somewhere near Ace Tactician's general area.

"Good job." *smile*

@Carter - a new recruit who appeared while you were away.

She turned to the direction of the voice and smiled at Kat. "Thank you."

Eh? Ah, come on blue blood! A foes a foe, no matter how familiar. If you don't learn that, your not making it anywhere any time soon.

I'm just not here all the time.

That's why I've assigned Ace-Tactician to be second in command. And besides, I don't go on every single journey.

Anyways... I know you guys have been fighting the Anna's and all, have any supports been completed?

Eh? Ah, come on blue blood! A foes a foe, no matter how familiar. If you don't learn that, your not making it anywhere any time soon.

"How about focusing on not dying?"

@Carter - those who fought in the first battle should be half-way up to their next level of support.

The ones here... we'll figure it out when it's done, but I'd guess a full support level up, considering all the dialogue.

Edited by Kat

Turn ONE: Enemy Phase

Red!Anna attacks Duck and hits for 15 damage! (Is at 80 HP)

Green!Anna attacks Anon and hits for 13 damage! (Is at 24 HP)

Black!Anna attack Ace and hits for 12 damage! (Is at 10 HP)

Yellow!Anna attacks Silvia for 16 damage! (Is at 80 HP)

Blue!Anna attacks Silvia for 16 damage! (Is at 52 HP)

Turn TWO: Player Phase

NOTE: THE SPIKES ARE NOW ACTIVE. IF YOU ARE STANDING ON THE SPIKES, YOUR HP IS ONE.

"How about focusing on not dying?"

@Carter - those who fought in the first battle should be half-way up to their next level of support.

The ones here... we'll figure it out when it's done, but I'd guess a full support level up, considering all the dialogue.

Ha! Please, I've faced worse without any army behind me. But that doesn't make me ungrateful, so don't you forget to keep everyone in there fighting prime, got it?

NOTE: THE SPIKES ARE NOW ACTIVE. IF YOU ARE STANDING ON THE SPIKES, YOUR HP IS ONE.

Did you remember my counter?

AS for the list so far I have:

• Vashiane
  • Crizix
  • Anon
  • Hero-King
  • Duck
  • Kat
  • Ace Tactician

So this is the list of all you who've been fighting?

After this battle, all of you that actually have supports with each other will gain a support level. More supports, greater rewards!

By the way, do you guys pair up and stuff? Like Dual-Strike or Dual-Guard?

After this battle, all of you that actually have supports with each other will gain a support level. More supports, greater rewards!

An assassin or Berserker pair up would be petty great right now.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Thankfully I moved off the spikes to charge at the black Anna. Renewal kicked in, so that helped a little. "Ahahahahaha! Farewell!" I finished off black Anna with Katarina's Bolt. "Silvia, let's pair up. I can help you."

My Galeforce activates and I finish off Green Anna with another attack from Katarina's Bolt.

Edited by Ace Tactician

we'll 'practice' that stuff in the week that Sorin isn't here. We'll arrange it so that it's a defend and recuperate mission time, where new recruits are those who have dragged themselves to the headquarters by the skin of their teeth.

Breezy was here for quite a while and managed to get an attack off before having to fall back, so he deserves at least half a support, Carter.

Edited by Kat