Sorin

"Two down, then. Good. Lord Marth? Another bandage? I'm just about done making sure the comatose doesn't bleed out."

"Coming your way."

Weird that I've resorted to medical duty. Normally I'm on the battlefield. Oh, what sister Elice would say

So this is the list of all you who've been fighting?

After this battle, all of you that actually have supports with each other will gain a support level. More supports, greater rewards!

By the way, do you guys pair up and stuff? Like Dual-Strike or Dual-Guard?

I have Dual Strike +

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Coming your way."

Weird that I've resorted to medical duty. Normally I'm on the battlefield

"Many thanks. I think this will be the last of it, other than letting him rest."

The moment the strange, black lightning began rising from the floor, she knew she was in for it. All she could was tighten her fingers around her lance and wait for impact.

And it came. HARD.

Silvia buckled underneath the pain, biting her lip in a desperate attempt not to scream. Saying it was painful wasn't enough. It felt like her very SOUL was injured.

"All... a-according... to plan..." she wheezed out, before picking herself up and charging for the next Anna.

Silvia activates Vengeance! She does 68 damage to Blue!Anna.

Blue!Anna has been defeated!

Almost as fast as she had finished off the blue Anna, Ace was beside her, recommending a pair-up. "Swell. Let's do it..."

Well, be sure to remember that and have a Galeforce user finish of that Anna.
Also, what weapons are they all using? That's needed info for my planning.

Levin Swords.

ONE ANNA LEFT.

YELLOW CURRENTLY HAS 80 HP.

Edited by Vashiane

The moment the strange, black lightning began rising from the floor, she knew she was in for it. All she could was tighten her fingers around her lance and wait for impact.

And it came. HARD.

Silvia buckled underneath the pain, biting her lip in a desperate attempt not to scream. Saying it was painful wasn't enough. It felt like her very SOUL was injured.

"All... a-according... to plan..." she wheezed out, before picking herself up and charging for the next Anna.

Almost as fast as she had finished off the blue Anna, Ace was beside her, recommending a pair-up. "Swell. Let's do it..."

"Interesting trick, if reckless. Quite impressive."

"Your majesty, would you care to join me for support?"

"Very well then. None shall harm you"

I know that this woman appears to look kike Anna, but here, she is a threat. For the good of the future, I must steel myself for whatever may happen

And it came. HARD.

Levin Swords.

ONE ANNA LEFT.

This was it, one Anna was left. It all hinged on this. I ran to Silvia's side and paired up. "Anna yellow, if you dare to lay a hand on my friend. I'll reduce you to cinders."

"Silvia? Do you want a rally or do you think you can manage?"

@Z the M - insanity. Anna invasion. Uh... other stuff.

Edited by Kat

And it came. HARD.

Levin Swords.

ONE ANNA LEFT.

Rrrraaaaaahhh! Swordslayer!

*chn*

'Bwaha! Behold!'

*critical hit*

Anon deals 159 damage! Yellow Anna is defeated!

This was it, one Anna was left. It all hinged on this. I ran to Silvia's side and paired up. "Anna yellow, if you dare to lay a hand on my friend. I'll reduce you to cinders."

"Silvia? Do you want a rally or do you think you can manage?"

@Z the M - insanity. Anna invasion. Uh... other stuff.

"Ace is the only rally I need... y-you ready?" She had caught her breath from the attack, although the pain still lingered. But it was fine - only one was left.

"Haha... nice going Anon..." she chuckled, letting herself sink to the floor.

Finally, it was quiet.

Or so it seemed.

We're not done yet!

How do I join in? I already signed up and everything. ._.

At this point, we're almost done with the day's 'scene', unless you want to appear here at the end as an 'end of chapter recruit'/'last few turns recruit'?

But we'll be doing a series of defense/recuperation/supply missions in the next week until Sorin can get back if you'd prefer to join then.

Edited by Kat

At this point, we're almost done with the day's 'scene', unless you want to appear here at the end as an 'end of chapter recruit'?

But we'll be doing a series of defense/recuperation/supply missions in the next week until Sorin can get back.

I see. Well...I just need to think of what to say. *thinks*

...Someone help me. *sweatdrops*

I see. Well...I just need to think of what to say. *thinks*

...Someone help me. *sweatdrops*

Warning of the boss appearing?

*ignoring anon* Not interesting at all.

Edited by Kat

"Ace is the only rally I need... y-you ready?" She had caught her breath from the attack, although the pain still lingered. But it was fine - only one was left.

"Haha... nice going Anon..." she chuckled, letting herself sink to the floor.

Finally, it was quiet.

Or so it seemed.

We're not done yet!

Was a boss there? All the Annas were defeated. If there was another one there, she would meet her end swiftly. "I'm ready, just say the word."

*Throws Duck a concoction*

Edited by Ace Tactician

Turn TWO: Enemy Phase

Turn THREE: Player Phase

FOUR ANNAS APPEAR

Anna-FE6.gifAnna-FE7.gifAnna-FE8.gif

[spoiler=The Boss: Anna Clarisse]1868981-anna.png

Note: Anna Clarisse has 85 HP.

THE SPIKES ARE ONCE AGAIN ACTIVE AND REDUCE YOU TO ONE HP. IF YOU ARE STANDING ON THE TILES IN THE CENTER, YOU HAVE BEEN RESTORED TO FULL HEALTH.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Spikes burst everywhere. Someone, please... *Attempts to stagger toward Silvia*"

Seeing Duck falling for the spikes, I took it upon myself to look after him until a healer can come.

"I got you!"

Using a spare vulnerary, I managed to treat some of his wounds for now and paired up

"Stay close. I'll take over from here"