Sorin

YUSS.

After the army fought against another oncoming horde of Annas, there was a massive yell coming from above them. Duck turned to look at who it was and was shocked, but in the good way.

"CHESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the voice yelled as a man in a black longcoat - made unique by the Roman numeral IV on the back - plummeted down and drove his axe, the Armads, right through the horde of Annas, splitting them up as he quickly drew his sword and started slicing through two of the Annas.

"I... oh my." Oh my, this was getting so entertaining! Haha! I should've gotten my snacks!

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

This is from the top of my memory.. just making sure I know who/what everyone is.

Vashiane - Bride

Kat - Rally Goddess

Sorin - Grandmaster

Duck - Hero

Polydeuces - Hero

Crizix - Valkyrie

Ace Tactician - Grandmaster

Alvitazi - Dread Fighter

Carter - Dark Flier

Can the people who are on this list, confirm that they are what I've listed?

Those spikes came in and hit me. I gripped Valflame, the pain stinging. Duck was going after the three, leaving the rest of us the boss, Anna Clarisse. I turned my gaze towards her, this was the Anna who killed my dearest friend. I vowed to make her pay. "You will not escape this time. I've come to exact revenge for killing the one dearest to me!" She has a Brave Sword, I smiled so wide a grin. I knew how to handle her. "Silvia, allow me to attack her with magic."

Silvia willing stepped back, taking the support role. "S-She's all yours..."

Immediately after healing Ace Tactician, she turned around and used her Mend Staff on Silvia.

"Lovely... thank you, Crizix."

(Vash, switch the boss to a brave lance for variety?)

... Good idea.

Anna Clarisse: Look at me, I'm different! [/switches to a lance]

CONFIRMED, CARTER.

Edited by Vashiane

This is from the top of my memory.. just making sure I know who/what everyone is.

Vashiane - Bride

Kat - Rally Goddess

Sorin - Grandmaster

Duck - Hero

Polydeuces - Hero

Crizix - Valkyrie

Alvitazi - Dread Fighter

Carter - Dark Flier

Yeah.

"Sorry I'm late, y'all, but I needed to pick up a new toy of mine from the blacksmith." With that, Poly pulled out a second sword, this one entirely golden, and pointed it skyward whilst staring an Anna straight in the face.

"THANIBOMB SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!" he cried as a ray of light blinded the Anna enough for Poly to switch to his axe and charge at the Anna, stopping to rear back the Armads.

"It's time for the showdown!" Poly yelled as he swung the Armads down, cleaving an Anna right in two, just in time for Kat to take out an Anna that had come up behind Sorin.

EDIT: Yeah Carter, my class is right.

Edited by Polydeuces

Vashiane - Bride

Kat - Rally Goddess

Sorin - Grandmaster

Duck - Hero

Polydeuces - Hero

Crizix - Valkyrie

Alvitazi - Dread Fighter

Carter - Dark Flier

Yeah hero.

"Ah, Crizix, yes. I'm dying a slow death from blood loss here."

"Sorry I'm late, y'all, but I needed to pick up a new toy of mine from the blacksmith." With that, Poly pulled out a second sword, this one entirely golden, and pointed it skyward whilst staring an Anna straight in the face.

"THANIBOMB SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!" he cried as a ray of light blinded the Anna enough for Poly to switch to his axe and charge at the Anna, stopping to rear back the Armads.

"It's time for the showdown!" Poly yelled as he swung the Armads down, cleaving an Anna right in two, just in time for Kat to take out an Anna that had come up behind Sorin.

EDIT: Yeah Carter, my class is right.

...uh...

1) I'm not fighting for a while. I'm the rallybot and convoy for the time being.

2) Sorin is in a coma.

3) ...it's generally not very polite to 'control' other people characters in a roleplay unless express permission has been given.

Mine is correct.

Silvia willing stepped back, taking the support role. "S-She's all yours..."

... Good idea.

Anna Clarisse: Look at me, I'm different! [/switches to a lance]

CONFIRMED, CARTER.

"No matter. I will still see you perish in flames for killing my dearest friend!" I use Valflame again, this time I deal a critical hit to Anna Clarisse, reducing her to 14 HP. "Now! Finish her off!"

"You're welcome."

"Ah, Crizix, yes. I'm dying a slow death from blood loss here."

Crizix saw Duck out of the corner of her eye. He seemed pretty badly battered. He was also very far away...too far for her Mend Staff. She switched it for her Physic and used it on him from a distance.

Cut me some slack, I literally just saw this, like, five minutes ago.

GAWD.

also I'm totally not channelling Sanger Zonvolt I swear

I'm cutting slack of everything but the third.

"Huh. Looks like Anon has had to fall back. I knew he'd been using too much energy at once. Not very pretty at all. Of course, the play is about to end, isn't it?"

Edited by Kat

I'm cutting slack of everything but the third.

k cool then.

Poly turned back in the direction he came from, and noticed more Annas charging in. Cursing under his breath, he switched to Thanibomb and started pelting the Annas with light magic while waiting for someone to either finish off the pack's leader or to aid him in dispatching of the Annas in front of him.

Or a runesword. Runeswords are pretty badass.

"Anyway, a crit killed one of the three, the other two are still distracted and are weaving in and out, but they keep missing."

With the two other Annas distracted, I took the opening and readied my Falchion blade and jumped into the air for a fatal blow.

"Now you face me!"

As i lunged downward from the sky, I activated Luna and sliced an Anna's torso, dealing critical damage of 115. Immediately afterwards, I activated Astra in a barrage 4 swordplay swings, each dealing 15 damage each and topped off the final blow with a fatal stab.

Mine is correct.

"No matter. I will still see you perish in flames for killing my dearest friend!" I use Valflame again, this time I deal a critical hit to Anna Clarisse, reducing her to 14 HP. "Now! Finish her off!"

Silvia spun around twice, before pointing the lance directly at Anna Clarisse. "Here's how it done, bitch."

Silvia activates Vengeance! She does 78 damage!

Anna Clarisse is defeated!

"Splendid. Though most everyone seems to be showing some serious wear and tear." *hefts Sorin up on her back again* "Does anyone need anything?"

Edited by Kat

[spoiler=Sorin]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports: Dodgedusk, Carter, Kat, Duck

N/A: Vashiane, Dandragon, Z the M

[spoiler=Carter]A Supports: Alvitazi

B Supports:
C Supports: Sorin, Dodgedusk, Kat, Tomichael, Duck
N/A:

[spoiler=Dodgedusk]A Supports:
B Supports:
C Supports: Sorin, Carter, Tomichael, Polydeuces, Kat, Shadowfrost
N/A: Glaedyr

[spoiler=Kat]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports: Carter, Dodgedusk, Sorin, Tomichael, Alvitazi, Shadowfrost, Vashiane, Ace Tactician, Hero-King

N/A: YayForYuffie, Glaedyr, Z the M, Shelie

[spoiler=Duck]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports: Shadowfrost, Carter, Dodgedusk, Alvitazi, Tomichael, Vashiane

N/A: Z the M

[spoiler=Ace Tactician]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports: Vashiane, Kat, Hero-King

N/A: Glaedyr, YayForYuffie, Dandragon, Shadowfrost

[spoiler=Polydeuces]A Supports:

B Supports: Duck

C Supports: Dodgedusk, Alvitazi, Shadowfrost, Vashiane

N/A: Dandragon

[spoiler=Alvitazi]A Supports: Carter

B Supports:

C Supports: Tomichael, Polydeuces, Kat, Shadowfrost

N/A: YayForYuffie

[spoiler=Vashiane]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports: Duck, Kat, Ace Tactician, Hero-King

N/A: Z the M, Sorin, Polydeuces, Shelie

[spoiler=ZM]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports:

N/A: Hero-King, Vashiane, Sorin, Kat, Duck

[spoiler=Dandragon]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports:
N/A: Brokuni, Sorin, Shelie, Polydeuces, Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Hero-King]A Supports:

B Supports:

C Supports: Vashiane, Ace Tactician, Kat

N/A: ZM, Shelie

Supports have been updated!

Everyone who fought, and that have a support with each other, should have gained a support level.

If you see an error, please tell me.