Sorin

Gods I didn't know what to say with the outrealm thing...it's still so confusing to me. Hope I did okay.

(No, that was fine. Some of us are not from this realm anyway,so it makes perfect sense. To me that is)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I managed a small chuckle at Anon's statement. In all honesty, I was laughing because I was nervous. Those Annas actually sounded really scary. When another woman appeared and introduced herself, I replied politely, "Hello, Isabelle. My name is Alison." I was starting to become less reluctant because these people seemed nice. At Sorin's answer, I sighed. "The one I saw did look ruthless..." Blinking at his question, I replied, "No...no I'm not. In all honesty, I think I ended up in this Outrealm when I was fleeing from the Risen." That was true, because I haven't seen him yet...

"So that's it then. Don't worry about it. Myself and a few others are the same way... I know we just met but seeing as how you held your against the Risen...Will you join the Dreamers?" Was it too soon? Have I become too trusting since coming here?

Gods I didn't know what to say with the outrealm thing...it's still so confusing to me. Hope I did okay.

Relax, you are doing fine.

(What would be a good way to come in here?)

Walk into the room and introduce yourself.

"So that's it then. Don't worry about it. Myself and a few others are the same way... I know we just met but seeing as how you held your against the Risen...Will you join the Dreamers?" Was it too soon? Have I become too trusting since coming here?

"My liege you trust too much. What of she's a spy?"

(Do you not trust I the Hero-King?)

(If that's what you believe, then should I invite you to our PM?)

(Oh, I trust you. I don't trust my head. Or my cat, but that's a different story. Still, I'll stay out of it if you'd rather work out something between just the two of you, and THEN have me poke holes at it.)

(Looks well to me. It's meant to be a little confusing.)

Anon: Hey, you look a little nervous. Maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist? Don't we have someone here for that?

(Uh… you do know that psychiatrists and psychologists should only be consulted when an issue becomes a debilitating problem, right? As in it interferes with your normal day-to-day functioning. Being nervous in a new environment is a perfectly normal reaction.

And no, of course there's not one here. We scared him off.)

I got this.

Duck walks in. "Hey, Sorin, Anon. Who's the girl? New recruit?"

I turned to my friend and whispered, "Working on the recruit part. Watch my magic." Eyeing Alison to make sure she hadn't heard that last comment, I asked, "So what do you say? Your chances with us are higher than your chances alone."

(Do you not trust I the Hero-King?)

(If that's what you believe, then should I invite you to our PM?)

(I've already showed Kat all of our PM's as you have further made some better ideas and have pointed everything of the skirmish out along with me explaining it.)

I turned to my friend and whispered, "Working on the recruit part. Watch my magic." Eyeing Alison to make sure she hadn't heard that last comment, I asked, "So what do you say? Your chances with us are higher than your chances alone."

"...True. It is a literal hellscape right now. So?"

"Oohhhhhhhh. Okay. Anything special happen while I was gone?"

Anon: Hey, you look a little nervous. Maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist? Don't we have someone here for that?

(walk by. I always do that)

"Allison."

My name's with one L please don't kill me. /Shot

I got this.

Duck walks in. "Hey, Sorin, Anon. Who's the girl? New recruit?"

"I'm just...a little shaken up, that's all," I replied to Anon. "Lots of things had happened since the Risen attack..." I was thankful I didn't have to introduce myself again since I felt so nervous right now. When Sorin mentioned about joining them, I was taken aback. I had just met them, and he trusted me already? "...You all seem trustworthy, and you let me come in. Plus, I've been alone for a few days and already have felt anxiety...and being with others gives me courage.. So, yes, I'll be glad to join. Thank you for asking me."

"My liege you trust too much. What of she's a spy?"

....Liege? *sigh* I never name myself King or Emperor..."When I spoke to Marth and to a lesser extent, the Magvel Sorin, they taught me something about trust. If she is a spy... do you think I will hesitate to end her? If she puts one of you in danger on purpose, I will deal with it." Once again I tried to keep Alison from hearing. Damn, I'm good at this. Kat's lessons are amazing.

(Oh, I trust you. I don't trust my head. Or my cat, but that's a different story. Still, I'll stay out of it if you'd rather work out something between just the two of you, and THEN have me poke holes at it.)

(Looks well to me. It's meant to be a little confusing.)

(Uh… you do know that psychiatrists and psychologists should only be consulted when an issue becomes a debilitating problem, right? As in it interferes with your normal day-to-day functioning. Being nervous in a new environment is a perfectly normal reaction.

And no, of course there's not one here. We scared him off.)

(We had one? Who?)

Edited by Sorin

"I'm just...a little shaken up, that's all," I replied to Anon. "Lots of things had happened since the Risen attack..." I was thankful I didn't have to introduce myself again since I felt so nervous right now. When Sorin mentioned about joining them, I was taken aback. I had just met them, and he trusted me already? "...You all seem trustworthy, and you let me come in. Plus, I've been alone for a few days and already have felt anxiety...and being with others gives me courage.. So, yes, I'll be glad to join. Thank you for asking me."

Anon: Your welcome. Hey, since Jxemas, I think that's right, doesn't want to fight and your new, what to you say to a little sparring match, eh?

(I like you. I want a support now.)

"I would not hesitate to kill you. No."

Anon: *shrug* Okay then, but your the one always itching for a match

I just realized something. This is from the thread "Pair the Above SF Member with Another SF Member."

Did I predict that or what?

(Nice)

....Liege? *sigh* I never name myself King or Emperor..."When I spoke to Marth and to a lesser extent, the Magvel Sorin, they taught me something about trust. If she is a spy... do you think I will hesitate to end her? If she puts one of you in danger on purpose, I will deal with it."

(We had one? Who?)

"If she betrays your trust, I will gladly end her..Pleased to meet you. Jxemas Zenbiniar the Mage General."

(We had one? Who?)

(…Joke, Sorin. It was a joke.)

"If she betrays your trust, I will gladly end her..Pleased to meet you. Jxemas Zenbiniar the Mage General."

(…Shadow, mage general isn't a title in the Azure Dreamers, you know…)