Sorin

I HAVE THE LAPTOP

Dusk had been relaxing in his hammock for most of the day, contemplating about some decisions that he had been considering for the past few days. He nearly fell asleep when he started to hear some commotion from inside the castle. Thinking it was important, he went into the castle and soon met up with some of the Dreamers, as well as a stranger. "Hello there. Who's this?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

My name's with one L please don't kill me. /Shot

"I'm just...a little shaken up, that's all," I replied to Anon. "Lots of things had happened since the Risen attack..." I was thankful I didn't have to introduce myself again since I felt so nervous right now. When Sorin mentioned about joining them, I was taken aback. I had just met them, and he trusted me already? "...You all seem trustworthy, and you let me come in. Plus, I've been alone for a few days and already have felt anxiety...and being with others gives me courage.. So, yes, I'll be glad to join. Thank you for asking me."

"Hahahaha, good then. Welcome to the Azure Dreamers. From now on my life is to come in forfeit before yours. I apologize for the small welcome party. Some of our members are out on a mission."

I just realized something. This is from the thread "Pair the Above SF Member with Another SF Member."

Did I predict that or what?

(Skills bro.)

(…Joke, Sorin. It was a joke.)

(…Shadow, mage general isn't a title in the Azure Dreamers, you know…)

(....Gonna go cry in the corner and lament my lost dreams...)

I HAVE THE LAPTOP

Dusk had been relaxing in his hammock for most of the day, contemplating about some decisions that he had been considering for the past few days. He nearly fell asleep when he started to hear some commotion from inside the castle. Thinking it was important, he went into the castle and soon met up with some of the Dreamers, as well as a stranger. "Hello there. Who's this?"

"Our new recruit, Alison. Play nice Dusk."

Anon: Hah! Please, you sound like some epic poem! I hate poems. Well, not hate, I'm just generally not a fan.

Isabelle: Ha ha ha...

I never was a fan of them either.

I managed a small chuckle at Anon's statement. In all honesty, I was laughing because I was nervous. Those Annas actually sounded really scary. When another woman appeared and introduced herself, I replied politely, "Hello, Isabelle. My name is Alison." I was starting to become less reluctant because these people seemed nice. At Sorin's answer, I sighed. "The one I saw did look ruthless..." Blinking at his question, I replied, "No...no I'm not. In all honesty, I think I ended up in this Outrealm when I was fleeing from the Risen." That was true, because I haven't seen him yet...

Isabelle: It's nice to meet you, Allison.

Mind if we show you around our new base after we get out of the Oasis after two days?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

(She must be the new recruit that Kat was talking about the other day. Anyways, welcome to the Azure Dreamers. :D)

"Our new recruit, Alison. Play nice Dusk."

He turned to Sorin and glared at him. "Yes, Duck just said. As for playing nice..." He cracked a small smirk. "... Well, we'll just have to see now, won't we?"

He turned to Sorin and glared at him. "Yes, Duck just said. As for playing nice..." He cracked a small smirk. "... Well, we'll just have to see now, won't we?"

"The man is at work already. By the way have you seen Gulac? Haven't seen him since the wyvern thing."

"I would be disappointed if you said else. Alison, if you would come with me, I'll show you to your room."

"The man is at work already. By the way have you seen Gulac? Haven't seen him since the wyvern thing."

"...Wyvern thing?"

"I would be disappointed if you said else. Alison, if you would come with me, I'll show you to your room."

Anon: *waits until Sorin leaves* Kinky. Hahaha! So simple yet so entertaining!

"Heh, I think we're scaring her."

Anon: I've been told I'm good at that.