• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Do you mind if I tag along? I'm always curious about new recruits... and hopefully you're a bit a more sane than our latest one..."

I raised my eyebrow in concern. Apparently the last recruit was insane? "I don't mind..." I replied. "I mean, if Sorin's okay with it." I came to realize that he was the leader of the group.

(Right. How do you want to be shanked?)

Through the chest, because that went so smooth last time

Also Luigi, we can support too! Do you want to wait until later though? We've only just met after all

I raised my eyebrow in concern. Apparently the last recruit was insane? "I don't mind..." I replied. "I mean, if Sorin's okay with it." I came to realize that he was the leader of the group.

"If Sorin's okay with it?" He laughed a tiny bit at this. "And what makes you think he's the leader of this merry group of ours?"

"Sure. Gives me some time to interrogate him about his relationship." I said with a menacing smirk on my face.

"Thank you for the compliment. I'll make sure to give you your reward later."

"Yo, watch the death threats."

"If Sorin's okay with it?" He laughed a tiny bit at this. "And what makes you think he's the leader of this merry group of ours?"

Hey, watch me piss Dusk off.

"Because unlike you, I have experience keeping an army alive. We can have another match soon if you'd like."

Hey, watch me piss Dusk off.

"Because unlike you, I have experience keeping an army alive. We can have another match soon if you'd like."

(…Oh, OUCH, Sorin. Kat's not even here to scold.)

Edited by Kat

(…Oh, OUCH, Sorin. Kat's not even here to scold.)

(I regret nothing. He still needs to prove himself as worthy for Kat. Think of these as the "little brother trials.")

"Sure. Gives me some time to interrogate him about his relationship." I said with a menacing smirk on my face.

Dusk just stood in silence, slowly clenching a fist with his right hand. After a few moments, he closes his eyes briefly and exhales through his nose heavily. "... I'm sorry Sorin, but I didn't hear you. Care to say that in front of my face, like a man?"

Dusk just stood in silence, slowly clenching a fist with his right hand. After a few moments, he closes his eyes briefly and exhales through his nose heavily. "... I'm sorry Sorin, but I didn't hear you. Care to say that in front of my face, like a man?"

"Another cat fight?"

"Yo, watch the death threats."

"Erm...well...I heard Jxemas call him "my liege," so I assumed so...or was that sarcasm?" I felt nervousness creep up on me again. Probably because I had to get used to being around many people. "Relationship?" I asked Sorin curiously.

"Erm...well...I heard Jxemas call him "my liege," so I assumed so...or was that sarcasm?" I felt nervousness creep up on me again. Probably because I had to get used to being around many people. "Relationship?" I asked Sorin curiously.

"I only call people that if they are important."

(I regret nothing. He still needs to prove himself as worthy for Kat. Think of these as the "little brother trials.")

(Doesn't mean Kat's not going to cry a little at you.)