Sorin

"Erm...well...I heard Jxemas call him "my liege," so I assumed so...or was that sarcasm?" I felt nervousness creep up on me again. Probably because I had to get used to being around many people. "Relationship?" I asked Sorin curiously.

His face and voice dropped at this. "... Oh. Well UNFORTUNATELY Sorin is our leader, and an idiotic one at that. As for relationship... Can we get into that later?.." He smirks and sniffs a few times. "I smell a usurp happening"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

His face and voice dropped at this. "... Oh. Well UNFORTUNATELY Sorin is our leader, and an idiotic one at that. As for relationship... Can we get into that later?.." He smirks and sniffs a few times. "I smell a usurp happening"

"Ha. You only say that because you were insulted." (Sorin when are you going to interrogate me?)

Dusk just stood in silence, slowly clenching a fist with his right hand. After a few moments, he closes his eyes briefly and exhales through his nose heavily. "... I'm sorry Sorin, but I didn't hear you. Care to say that in front of my face, like a man?"

"Relax Dusk. If that is all it takes to piss you off when I'm not even trying, how can you protect Kat without blowing a fuse every time your past is mentioned? We all make mistakes Dusk."

"Relax Dusk. If that is all it takes to piss you off when I'm not even trying, how can you protect Kat without blowing a fuse every time your past is mentioned? We all make mistakes Dusk."

(Kat objecten, saying that she can handle herself just fine, thank you very much. xD)

(I have no objections to this)

(Yay. I'm glad!!)

"I only call people that if they are important."

"Oh I see..." my face flustered with embarrassment. "So Sorin's important then?" When Dusk's voice dropped, I said quietly, "I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't be asking about relationships. I was just curious." Good grief, here I go apologizing again. Probably because of my constant insecurity.

Let's see...I can support with Shadow, Isabelle and Poly...any of you three willing to write a support?

(I still gotta finish with Ducks C Support with me this weekend.)

-----

Isabelle: With new people joining us will help us out greatly in this barren god forsaken world.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I fear this might get some controversy. I don't mind editing it

He cocked his a head a bit to left after hearing this. "Annoyed? You think that was me being annoyed?" He raised his arm and bent it, before forcing Sorin into a nearby wall, with his arm up against his neck. "Do you want to see me annoyed? Because I'm about *this* close to breaking point. If you EVER insult my relationship again, then I will slay you on the spot. Just because... Was is it Cordelia? Yes, I think it was... Just because Cordelia didn't love you as much as she loves me doesn't give you the right to insult us!"

(This reminds me. Do we need supports for Alicia?)

(I wasn't planning on it.)

How am I funny? D: I'll just go with it

And thus, the stupid award goes to me. I just got confused cause Shadow's in my name too.

Yeah I saw that too. That was really quick.

I like them! If I could, I would want to request Hero-King and Ace-Tactician she looks nice even though I haven't met her exactly yet

Do I need to remove some of the supports to make it even then?

(Sure, I approve^^ Though Ace is out on a mission currently, but her twin sister is around.)

Alicia: *walking around, encounters Alison* "Hello there, I don't believe I've met you before. My name is Alicia Taylor."

(I still gotta finish with Ducks C Support with me this weekend.)

-----

Isabelle: With new people joining us will help us out greatly in this barren god forsaken world.

Anon: Yeah, that should-

He cocked his a head a bit to left after hearing this. "Annoyed? You think that was me being annoyed?" He raised his arm and bent it, before forcing Sorin into a nearby wall, with his arm up against his neck. "Do you want to see me annoyed? Because I'm about *this* close to breaking point. If you EVER insult my relationship again, then I will slay you on the spot. Just because... Was is it Cordelia? Yes, I think it was... Just because Cordelia didn't love you as much as she loves me doesn't give you the right to insult us!"

Anon: Hm? I smell stupid, by which I mean an argument about romance...should I intervene?

(Shit just got real)

(Er… I think it's uh… oh dear. It crossed a line, but Sorin also crossed one so… *debating*)

Yuffie walked in, and saw a new female, as well as Dusk and Sorin having issues resolving the underlying sexual tension in their relationship

"Another cat fight?"

"It appears so. Rather like yours and Samson's, but with less going insane and attempted murder. So far, of course."

"Dusk, you may wish to step back right now, and go take a walk. You're angry, yes, but that does not give you the right to say such things."

Yuffie sighed internally. He doubted Dusk was going to listen, but he had to try. He began to mentally prepare a lecture for after the increasingly likely upcoming scuffle.

"Dusk, you may wish to step back right now, and go take a walk. You're angry, yes, but that does not give you the right to say such things."

Yuffie sighed internally. He doubted Dusk was going to listen, but he had to try. He began to mentally prepare a lecture for after the increasingly likely upcoming scuffle.

(To be fair, Sorin brought up the sore point of Dusk failing to protect his previous army, when Dusk has severe trauma over it. That said, I'm not sure that line about Cordelia should've been brought up either… *sigh*)

Edited by Kat

Yuffie walked in, and saw a new female, as well as Dusk and Sorin having issues resolving the underlying sexual tension in their relationship

"It appears so. Rather like yours and Samson's, but with less going insane and attempted murder. So far, of course."

"He picked to fight. I answered in spades."

He was still staring into Sorin's eyes. "Lecture me later, Yuffie"