Sorin

Alicia: "! ......I'm afraid when it comes to my own romantic relationships, I'm a little bit of a novice despite my pastime of shipping people."

"Oh?" *grins* "So, you're interested?"

(I want to say sorry here… but I'm laughing too hard.)

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Oh?" *grins* "So, you're interested?"

(I want to say sorry here… but I'm laughing too hard.)

Alicia: *flushes* "........Is that what you say to refer to someone with a crush?"

(I'm listening to a certain song when I read this and giggled so hard X'D)

"I don't know. Honestly I don't have a clue. And personally I don't care either. He isn't me. I'm not him. Therefore it's not an important factor to me."

"That's too bad, because it matters to me. We are going to figure this out in case it becomes a problem later. What is the first thing you can remember about your life?"

Alicia: *flushes* "........Is that what you say to refer to someone with a crush?"

(I'm listening to a certain song when I read this and giggled so hard X'D)

​"Oh! You have a crush!" *giggles* "Oh, what FUN~"

"... I'm still here, you know."

(I'm not sorry)

"And?"

​"Oh! You have a crush!" *giggles* "Oh, what FUN~"

"And?"

Alicia: "A crush....me? Is that why.....*faints and falls asleep flushed red*"

Ace: *hiding under a box that says 'not Ace' and trying not to giggle too loudly. Ends up falling asleep though*

Ace: *hiding under a box that says 'not Ace' and trying not to giggle too loudly. Ends up falling asleep though*

"Eh?" *pokes her* "If this is enough to rattle her, she's got a LOT of growing up to do." *looks at Poly* "Hey, why not carry her to a room?"

Anon: *hiding less obviously* well, that was rather funny

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm a Wyvern Lord now. And if dismounting indoors is a thing, then I'll have qualities of the Hero class dismounted.

Good, we needed a reliable flier!

"Eh... all right... but why exactly were you asking if she had a thing for someone?"

"Why do you think?" *giggles* "Come on. We need to put her in a room. Hmm, was there a free one next to yours? I can't remember."

"You're not stealing my title as Shipping King, Kat. I'll locate a room for her."

"I can't be a king; I'm a girl. Besides…" *grins* "The King can't ship himself very well. I've already seen evidence of that."

"That's too bad, because it matters to me. We are going to figure this out in case it becomes a problem later. What is the first thing you can remember about your life?"

"I'm a soldier from Valm having the highest rank earning the Title Mage General. I also have the Shadowblade given to me by my late father who I had never saw only to die in that same day. Better?"