• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia hear Poly's voice call out in the night, but wasn't sure how to explain it to him that she didn't know how to logically handle an embarrassing situation like that. Add on what Poly had just told her on top of all that, and Alicia never felt so lost for a logical course of action. Alicia pulled her Grandmaster coat closer in as she shivered out in the night air. (Ace, Dusk, anyone besides Sorin right now...where are you?)

Ace: "....Kat, are you okay?"

(I could but Jxemas has a fear of Women.) Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Alicia hear Poly's voice call out in the night, but wasn't sure how to explain it to him that she didn't know how to logically handle an embarrassing situation like that. Add on what Poly had just told her on top of all that, and Alicia never felt so lost for a logical course of action. Alicia pulled her Grandmaster coat closer in as she shivered out in the night air. (Ace, Dusk, anyone besides Sorin right now...where are you?)

Ace: "....Kat, are you okay?"

Not my fault somebody decided to kiss in the hallway with my room in it. Sorin will end up apologizing knowing him.

"I'm FINE." *voice tight* "I'm perfectly fine, the picture of calmness."

Ace: "......I did mention it was a bout of insanity, right?"

Not my fault somebody decided to kiss in the hallway with my room in it. Sorin will end up apologizing knowing him.

(Yeah, live and let learn^^)

Poly saw Alicia, with her Grandmaster coat huddled close to her body, close by him and dashed towards her, desperate to clear some things up. "Ducky! Look, Ducky, I'm sorry for being so... forward like that, but..." Poly trailed off; he wasn't sure just how to continue, aside from hugging Alicia again and burying his head into her shoulder - exactly how she had been before the situation went down as it did.

Poly saw Alicia, with her Grandmaster coat huddled close to her body, close by him and dashed towards her, desperate to clear some things up. "Ducky! Look, Ducky, I'm sorry for being so... forward like that, but..." Poly trailed off; he wasn't sure just how to continue, aside from hugging Alicia again and burying his head into her shoulder - exactly how she had been before the situation went down as it did.

Alicia didn't say a word, she merely gave a faint smile before finally talking, "I was....happy. I was...at peace. What I felt was...." Alicia trailed off, unsure of what to say next. It was quite the strange feeling, Poly burying his head on her shoulder. Though the heiress of Order made no move to fight it, for everything finally felt the way it should have been before things went down.

"Alicia?" (Idk!)

Ace: "Now that I'm coming into view, there's actually two figures by the guard tower. One is my sister and the other with her is....Khan Poly?! ...Let's not disturb them, Kat. I have a feeling doing so will incur Alicia's new found wrath."

Ace: "Now that I'm coming into view, there's actually two figures by the guard tower. One is my sister and the other with her is....Khan Poly?! ...Let's not disturb them, Kat. I have a feeling doing so will incur Alicia's new found wrath."

"I can handle her wrath JUST fine." *smiles softly* "Any idea… what she'll do? She's not from this outrealm either, right? Do you think she'll stay with him?"

Alicia didn't say a word, she merely gave a faint smile before finally talking, "I was....happy. I was...at peace. What I felt was...." Alicia trailed off, unsure of what to say next. It was quite the strange feeling, Poly burying his head on her shoulder. Though the heiress of Order made no move to fight it, for everything finally felt the way it should have been before things went down.

"Listen... Ducky..." Poly began, speaking softly and slowly as if trying to control his enthusiasm and emotions. "What happened back there... it was a bad idea at the time, but... I don't regret doing it. At all. And, well... I'm sorry that I did that to you, what with me being no good and all... thinking I could steal a kiss from you like that..."

"I can handle her wrath JUST fine." *smiles softly* "Any idea… what she'll do? She's not from this outrealm either, right? Do you think she'll stay with him?"

Ace: "We were both born in the same realm, and so we both hail from the same outrealm. As for the question of Alicia staying with Poly, the choice is ultimately hers to make. She told me that she came here following the disappearance of souls from other planes of existence. Whether she'll remain here, will depend whether she feels the same for Poly."

"Listen... Ducky..." Poly began, speaking softly and slowly as if trying to control his enthusiasm and emotions. "What happened back there... it was a bad idea at the time, but... I don't regret doing it. At all. And, well... I'm sorry that I did that to you, what with me being no good and all... thinking I could steal a kiss from you like that..."

Alicia didn't need to sync with his emotions to tell he clearly felt bad for what happened to her back there. "If it makes you feel better, I haven't loved a man in seven years. So I'm no good either," Alicia softly laughed.

Ace: "We were both born in the same realm, and so we both hail from the same outrealm. As for the question of Alicia staying with Poly, the choice is ultimately hers to make. She told me that she came here following the disappearance of souls from other planes of existence. Whether she'll remain here, will depend whether she feels the same for Poly."

"I see." *glances up* "They need a more private place. Like his room." *much louder* "Hey you two!" *waves* "Can you make sure the doors are open? We've got a wounded!"

Poly's S-Support should be Duck.

Seriously. He calls him "Ducky". That's so adorable <3

(Ducky is his name for Alicia. Alicia is his S support partner.)

Edited by Kat