Sorin

Poly's face got much more serious, bearing a mix of regret, disappointment and self-loathing. "No... you're not 'no good', Du-Alicia..." he began, taking great care to call her by her real name and not his pet name for her, so as to show that he was serious. "You... you're perfect... perfect in every way I can think of." He closed his eyes, just waiting for her to reject him.

Poly's S-Support should be Duck.

Seriously. He calls him "Ducky". That's so adorable <3

(that ship has sailed)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

WHAT ?!

LAME! I THOUGHT POLY WAS GAY AND HAD FEELINGS FOR DUCK (that would've been perfect. We need versatility in this group)

That would give us literally no versatility what so ever unless we purposefully created the most contrived and hormonal villains possible.

That would give us literally no versatility what so ever unless we purposefully created the most contrived and hormonal villains possible.

(Where did villains come from?)

What evs. I just wanted a good love story.

Edited by Carter

Poly's face got much more serious, bearing a mix of regret, disappointment and self-loathing. "No... you're not 'no good', Du-Alicia..." he began, taking great care to call her by her real name and not his pet name for her, so as to show that he was serious. "You... you're perfect... perfect in every way I can think of." He closed his eyes, just waiting for her to reject him.

(that ship has sailed)

Alicia: "Why is it you expect me to say 'go away?' What if I said...don't leave me. What if I told you, I'm not as perfect as you think I am."

"I see." *glances up* "They need a more private place. Like his room." *much louder* "Hey you two!"

(Ducky is his name for Alicia. Alicia is his S support partner.)

Alicia then faintly heard a voice from down below from the ground, it sounded like Kat's voice. Peering out into the blackness Alicia called back, "Kat? Is that you?"

(Where did villains come from?)

(I mean that would be of no benefit to us unless the villain(s) really had a thing for gay males)

What evs. I just wanted a good love story.

Weren't you the one who said role play was dumb?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Alicia then faintly heard a voice from down below from the ground, it sounded like Kat's voice. Peering out into the blackness Alicia called back, "Kat? Is that you?"

"Yeah! Sorry to disturb you two, but Dusk is wounded! Are the doors open?"

Poly's S-Support should be Duck.

Seriously. He calls him "Ducky". That's so adorable <3

WHAT ?!

LAME! I THOUGHT POLY WAS GAY AND HAD FEELINGS FOR DUCK (that would've been perfect. We need versatility in this group)

Wut.

Actually, it's looking more like I won't have an S support.

Alicia: "Dusk...wounded?! The doors should be open, I didn't bother closing them actually."

"Thanks! Have fun with your moment! Get her, Poly!" *heads inside*

(Twilight has its uses you know. This is one of them.)

(Are… you calling twilight a good love story?)

Poly continued to hold Alicia close to him even with Kat calling to them from below, fearing that if he let her go, she would get hurt just like Sumia did before her. "I don't care how you see yourself... to me... you're perfect..." Tears slowly began to well up in his eyes, though whether they were negative tears or tears of happiness was unclear.

As in a thread? Or something you could do right now?

Right now. I'm not concrete certain with my threads set up, but the basic idea is you can either serve the Army/Navy of a world-wide empire or be a rebel, or a part of/ruler of a smaller independent nation.

arent you a girl ? You should like twilight

Jacob sucks. Who needs werewolves?

Oh, please. I wouldn't wish that story on my worst enemy. So many things bungled.

​"Ace? You going in with me or you going to bug your sister?"

(I am SERIOUSLY interested in what that series of supports is like.)