lol u mad bro?

1% critted

My general response is that I'm right and they are wrong so my amount of contentment is irrelevant.

I state this passively by not giving a fuck what they say and responding with or stating more and more facts about why what has transpired is bullshit as though the offender is not present. They don't actually matter so for all intents and purposes they aren't anyway.

This usually results in them becoming flustered that things aren't going their way until they indeed mad.

Edited by Solais

Save States are quicker to load and save than a standard save. Like I said, start of chapter only.

That, and you're a moron if you're reverse engineering something that is easier to do so by going back in time if you are not using savestates for your time traveling. Fire Emblem games are nice enough to hack without save states because of being chapter based though and terrible otherwise because yawn

Simians use battery saves exclusively. Us humans will stick to using tools instead of being them.

Edited by Solais