Tharja - The Golden Ratio

blyegg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, her ass has room to be more plump (and her boobs too probably).

The phrase "golden ratio" makes me think of Fibonacci numbers and I am not sure how they are relevant. In spite of that and what I've said I wouldn't put it passt Tharja to be golden in some way.

She has some golden jewelry IIRC. I'd steal that in a heartbeat even in exchange for a curse.

If there were an ideal shape based on the golden ratio, wouldn't both males and females be attracted to the same body shape in their lust for the same ideal ratio?

Only males/females appreciate the beauty of the golden ratio, females/males can't comprehend it even though they embody it.

With respect to the topic that isn't really relevant. I am merely showing how one would go about giving the OP the answer they asked for however many shitty posts ago.

Oh. Fair enough.

She has some golden jewelry IIRC. I'd steal that in a heartbeat even in exchange for a curse.

Only males/females appreciate the beauty of the golden ratio, females/males can't comprehend it even though they embody it.

Are you implying that femdoms are perfect?

me neither that doesnt mean i like them looking that young

go fap to oreimo

i watched the world premier of the final episodes at otakon in the front row

and gave the show a 1/10 on mal

I have no idea where this thread is going....

This is what I get for posting it in FftF.

All we did was learn the golden rectangle and my teacher kinda blabbed about it [the golden ratio, not the rectangle] for ~a minute

i was just

is that the reason tharja is attractive [to others]?

And Makaze is really good at explaining things

jv0.gif
Can't handle the craziness, little boy?
Edited by Dark_Huntress

As I've said before, her ass has room to be more plump (and her boobs too probably).

The phrase "golden ratio" makes me think of Fibonacci numbers and I am not sure how they are relevant. In spite of that and what I've said I wouldn't put it passt Tharja to be golden in some way.

basically the human body finds thing that follow the Fibonacci sequence more attractive