Don't you hate it when people blast their car's speakers at full volume?

IceBrand

On the other hand, you'll probably only have to hear those decibels for a few seconds at most before they're gone and out of your life forever. They'll have to live with that ear damage for the rest of their life

On the other hand, you'll probably only have to hear those decibels for a few seconds at most before they're gone and out of your life forever. They'll have to live with that ear damage for the rest of their life

It's a big problem for me since my sister does this EVERYTIME she gets in the car. She literally gives zero fucks about people.

Especially at night when you have to sleep.

Yes. When I listen to music I try my best to keep the sound at a respectful level.

No one wants to listen to my videogame music CDs anyways.

I haven't had this experience quite so much with girls, but I've heard guys drive by with their windows down and their shades on, blasting rap music at full volume. They think they're so cool.

It happens here. Gender matters not.

I haven't had this experience quite so much with girls, but I've heard guys drive by with their windows down and their shades on, blasting rap music at full volume. They think they're so cool.

see it all the time as well

funny thing, once when the school bus was late after school, we were out waiting for it and this car was coming, and the music playing sounded so clear. we had NO idea what the heck was going on, becuase all the windows were closed!!

...eventually, the car passed and we saw the back. THAT THING HAD A FRICKIN MEGAPHONE-ISH SPEAKER ATTACHED TO THE BACK OF IT

l2 thug lyfe sis omg

I used to do this, but only because I liked the window rolled down in my car and I couldn't hear my tunes whenever I did. So I blasted it not to be obnoxious, but because I had (note, HAD) legitimate hearing problems. Now, I've seen the error of my ways, but whenever I'm listening to music and want the window rolled down, I'll turn down the music to not be a douche to others.

funny thing, once when the school bus was late after school, we were out waiting for it and this car was coming, and the music playing sounded so clear. we had NO idea what the heck was going on, becuase all the windows were closed!!

...eventually, the car passed and we saw the back. THAT THING HAD A FRICKIN MEGAPHONE-ISH SPEAKER ATTACHED TO THE BACK OF IT

Lol wtf.

Yes.

I find people who blast music in public places (including the car) to be obnoxious and ill-mannered.

I want to slash their fucking tires. Honestly.

Too bad that's illegal.