Ruin tome, anyone?

Junkhead

Now, now, I know that Nosferatu may very well be...the whole reason for using Dark Magic, for most people. But I've always found Ruin tome to be so cool, thanks to it's amazing Crit. rates. It was also great for 1HKO sniping in Paralogue 23 with Aversa.

i honestly find the Ruin tome great. Can take down potential threats and even puts Walhart in his place if a sorcerer can double him and have sufficient skill and magic.

i honestly find the Ruin tome great. Can take down potential threats and even puts Walhart in his place if a sorcerer can double him and have sufficient skill and magic.

So Henry with a speed support?

Or avatar but avatar can do anything that actually matters.

Avatar is liek God tier, so no. Everything he or she does matters much more, but that doesn't exactly obselete others since they can still do it.

lel mis-communication.

I was saying that Avatar being able to do something isn't worth pointing out because it basically should be assumed.

What?

Wireless->Bonus Box->Bonus Teams->Mystery of the Emblem->Katarina->Buy->Katarina's Bolt.

You can't buy it as quickly as a Ruin tome though, which is just a slight impediment.

Anyways, Katarina's Bolt is my (casual) personal choice of tome when I feel like boosting crit rates with magic.

I personally love Ruin, Henry always gets it on my playthroughs because he can actually put it to good use... I quite like Dark Magic- Nosferatu, Mire, etc. can all be really useful!

Katarina's Bolt can pretty much match or exceed Ruin, though... but I don't buy from DLC, if I find it it's just a bonus >.<