I literally cannot deal with how attractive this guy is.

Roxas

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't find him attractive.

His muscles are a huge turn-off muscles are a big turn-off of mine.

But brawny men always give me. <333
It's in their genetics to be stronger and more powerful than us girls.

Excuse me, but I only have two loves. My personal chef fiance and

[spoiler=for the godliness]

tumblr_mtuw6cTFuh1qf8ie5o1_500.png

q6qs.png
He fits an exact replica of Ogma rl style.

The way to a woman's heart is also through her stomach, huh?

84n.gif
He's already captivate mine.

It's a good thing I get actually attracted to dudes for personality and I usually don't particularly care about appearances past "I can look at you and not be grossed out" for actual relationships or else I'll never be able to find a boyfriend because Chris is basically the apex of god-tier looks and nobody else compares

He's is basically everything I find physically attractive

Big muscles check

Pretty face check

Long hair check

Pretty much every dude I really get into for appearance has long hair I just like long hair ok

dlf3.jpg
Yes. I do. <3

nathanfishing.jpg

hottest guy in the world to me lol

pic is like 2 years though he looks even better now cuz he's aging well (he's 20 now)

why does he have to be straight :(

why did my heart thumps when i saw that guy??

Please stop quoting that image. It makes me cringe.

de0p.gifimage

he's the hottest guy in the world and probably looks better than all of us

f u niggas

Who was formerly a Da Niggas Veteran before. xD

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I draw a lot of naked people and you can be buff and 5'9" and look fine. Hell, one of my guy friends is 5'6" and he's not like super buff but he doesn't have much body fat either. That might be a better fit for you, to be a little more wirey style of buffitude.

Hmm...I'm not fat at all. I'm actually rather thin. Not skinny, all bone and stuff. But just...lack a big built. It's mostly the kind of body volume I have (crap, my wrist is probably slightly thinner than my mother's...). It's funny because my father is 6' and he's actually rather robust.

Also if you want to be buff then go for it, don't view your height as an obstacle

I wanna be buff and I'm 5'3" and I don't give a fuck

Not exactly *buff*, just decently toned...maybe a little bit less than that guy, or just cut enough. A person my height or shorter would like kind of strange if they were buff...like big buff. I'm not short, but I probably wouldn't pull it any time soon.

Tiny buff people own extra hard, man, and they can be freaky strong in real terms. It's not as simple as "less muscle mass total," they're also more compact

I haven't seen a single body size I thought muscle tone looked bad on

Tiny buff people own extra hard, man, and they can be freaky strong in real terms. It's not as simple as "less muscle mass total," they're also more compact

I haven't seen a single body size I thought muscle tone looked bad on

Yeah, shorter dudes have some wicked hooks because everything's so condensed.

Though it can look pretty weird with the same muscle mass on a tiny dude. I'd be interested in pushing my limits but I don't wanna look like I'm compensating. :B

In judo being short but buff is probably the best advantage you'd be difficult to throw because the combination of condensed weight and a low center of gravity and you'd be a lot harder to get off balance than say

Tall dude who's the same weight

In judo being short but buff is probably the best advantage you'd be difficult to throw because the combination of condensed weight and a low center of gravity and you'd be a lot harder to get off balance than say

Tall dude who's the same weight

Makes sense.

What about Hulk, he's probably very buff for his height.

Hulk is not quite normal human composition anymore

He's 7+ft and over 1klbs according to marvel files and his physique is not exactly achievable by any human ever even if we discount the density difference

All dat gamma shit man

Yeah well that's why you see Thor v Hulk fights being generally both of them getting thrown around for (insert long distance) and then jumping/flying right back but neither actually taking much damage either

Neither of them are particularly heavy for each other/their own strength class but

they're also too damn strong and too damn durable so the buildings get hurt more than they do it's actually kinda funny sometimes

It proved impossible for me to resist googling Ultimo Dragon.

Excellent.

Hulk is not quite normal human composition anymore

He's 7+ft and over 1klbs according to marvel files and his physique is not exactly achievable by any human ever even if we discount the density difference

All dat gamma shit man

I remember reading about some sort of formula that allowed one to achieve a Hulk physique by destroying certain proteins that limit muscle size. Or something like that. It was freaky.