Fire Emblem ?????? ????? >:)

King Of Games

Been a Fire Emblem Fan for as long as I can remember n for as much as fire emblem has given me its time to give back sooooooooo

here:

Fire Emblem ????????(making decisions on the Name)

• Story Coming reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon
  • new sprites
  • new Characters
  • New weapons
  • most importantly.....classes
  • plus im feelin a full fledged game(idk maybe maybe-not we shall see)

plan on doing 10 Versions 3ch each

v1 release soon hopefully

thanks for reading

Post are coming ......... in due time

The fact that you don't have any pictures of this makes me to believe that if I take you seriously, it may just be a waste of time. I'm not meaning to sound harsh, but how do we know you're gonna keep to your commitments and churn out something if you don't have anything to show for it?

The fact that you don't have any pictures of this makes me to believe that if I take you seriously, it may just be a waste of time. I'm not meaning to sound harsh, but how do we know you're gonna keep to your commitments and churn out something if you don't have anything to show for it?

cuz I just started working on this project not to long ago

Rome wasn't built in a day

Edited by ePamplemouss

Well, you should have a bit of work before you post, at the least.

Or at least proper grammar and shit.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Neither was the edit button **shot**.

Anyways.... No one's rushing you; but still, you should have screens to make people interested in this, at the least.

Edited by MasterKeeperâ„¢

cuz I just started working on this project not to long ago

Then at least tell us what your story and setting is. You may not have anything yet (which is understandable now that you've said that), but you can at least give us your ideas and we can provide feedback.

Edited by Rokklaggio

Then at least tell us what your story and setting is. You may not have anything yet (which is understandable now that you've said that), but you can at least give us your ideas and we can provide feedback.

This too. Chances are people will think that this is a noob project (is it?) and might not even bother playing it.

Even if no screens, what Rokk said should have helped.

**coughcoughpropergrammartoocoughcough**

This too. Chances are people will think that this is a noob project (is it?) and might not even bother playing it.

Even if no screens, what Rokk said should have helped.

**coughcoughpropergrammartoocoughcough**

It does and it is completely understandable was i was perfecting the story before I let it loose on the wild

A) To those making the trolly comments: it's unnecessary, against the rules, and you're just making yourselves look bad. I've hid four such replies because they have no place.

B) To the creator: firstly, please stop double posting (that's why we have an edit button). Secondly, as everyone else has said, please post something that has to do with the actual game (character bios, story, screenshots, anything). If you don't post anything then there is nothing that anyone can say about your hack.

Edited by ePamplemouss

Guys, if you're uncertain/think this will go south, at least provide a reason, not snarky comments.

Why start a topic when you have nothing to show for it? Even though there have been several new hack ideas that have been relatively empty, at least they had something like the beginnings of a plot to read.

EDIT: Ninja'd by eCut.

Edited by eclipse

My issue is the lack of purpose in the OP. "I am making a game, it has new stuff, there's no story yet but there will be soon, and I hope you all enjoy what I haven't said!"

If you're going to post a topic, give me something to read. I don't want to read about what doesn't exist ("New sprites!" = Post the sprites. "New weapons!" = Post either images, or stats, or SOMETHING to look at.) and do want to read about what will exist, if that makes any sense.