Names and lasting effects

Caster

Do you associate everyone with a similar name the same way?

For example, I knew a Nick who was a giant douchebag to me, so I'm now more cautious around people named Nick at first.

Does anyone else do this or is it just me?

Not really. For example I knew two assholes in elementary school named Zach and Alex, but now two of my best friends are named Zach and Alex. (I befriended them relatively soon after meeting them)

Edited by Kamina

There's a number I now associate with a certain internet user who seems to have a knack for posting incorrect, offensive, or passive-aggressive things that stay entirely within the ToS of sites we're both on, and I've since associated hearing that number, even away from the internet with expecting something stupid or offensive to be said.

As for real names, not really I guess, although certain names are more common among certain groups of people, which leads to some degree of stereotyping.

There's a number I now associate with a certain internet user who seems to have a knack for posting incorrect, offensive, or passive-aggressive things that stay entirely within the ToS of sites we're both on, and I've since associated hearing that number, even away from the internet with expecting something stupid or offensive to be said.

As for real names, not really I guess, although certain names are more common among certain groups of people, which leads to some degree of stereotyping.

108? 1049?

CHANTALL

KEVIN

JAQUELINE

JEREMY-PASCAL

Sry if i offended someone here, but these names are connoted with SO many bad things i don't even want to talk about it

Not even close.

I'm gonna guess your real name (that I probably knew at one time and forgot) is not Mike.

Dammit, you got me. However, my brother's name is Mike. I have no idea if that helps my case at all. Please your honor, I plead guilty to all charges, have mercy on my poor decrepit Coffee Soul.