Seriously, I have SOME issues.

Robinigo

Boy meets girl

Boy becomes friend with girl

Girl asks boy to movies

Boy says yes

Boy goes home and feels sorry for his existance and sits and regrets everything and nothing at the same time.

Boy gets angry at everyone and no one, girl text boy, he feels happy

Boy has work, boy can't talk. Boy works and hates himself for having projects.

Boy listens to music, happy music

Boy is not happy, the music only makes things worse as it endlessly loops in his head, exaggerating his loneliness.

Boy does nothing, boy just wants to feel as he once did.

So, I'm depressed, as evident by that.

I also have social issues after sitting here, and not doing anything, except working. It's like deprivation combined with fear of overstimilation into one massive hateful package of pure, painful ambivalence.

Can't wait for English to clear my head tomorrow.

Suggestions? Honestly, I feel like I need help, any advice at all would be helpful.

Thanks in advance if I'm not in the mood to say it later.

That's just it

I don't get it either.

I just feel horrible even though I should be happy, nothing is going wrong, but I just...

Feel awful.

Hopefully it's just some stupid teenage business, I'll be fine before long I'm sure.

oh HEAVENS no. whe you're upset, the WORST thing you can do is expose yourself to outside happiness like happy music or...ugh happy movies. but friends who make you feel good inside like my adorable e-sis work wonders (nod)

but yeah when you're upset, i suggest trying to surround yourself in despair. listen to deep dark stuff like beethoven's 7th or black metal. but not stuff like slow, sad acoustic songs or ballads. those don't do much...

only a suggestion though, because i can't go around saying this works on everybody.

Almost afraid you're being sarcastic on that first part, but thanks.

I suppose I hadn't considered that, hmmm...

NO, that's the most important part, man. if you're unhappy, it does you no good to see other people happy. i think. i know it tears away at MY emotions.

i don't want to say it's the same for everybody, but it makes sense to me.

NO, that's the most important part, man. if you're unhappy, it does you no good to see other people happy. i think. i know it tears away at MY emotions.

Oh, I've had a different experience.

I think your unhappiness would have to be a accompanied by self-absorption and low self-esteem for that. A kind of self-pity. 'Why can't I be that happy?'

I feel so stupid right now.

I've been drawing a tomato for the last forty-ish minutes.

I've been listening to rhythm heaven fever songs.

And I feel better.

This is probably one of the most wtf moments I've had in months.

Antidepresent tomato everyone:

IMAG0333_zps27ed84e1.jpg

I feel so stupid right now.

I've been drawing a tomato for the last forty-ish minutes.

I've been listening to rhythm heaven fever songs.

And I feel better.

This is probably one of the most wtf moments I've had in months.

Antidepresent tomato everyone:

IMAG0333_zps27ed84e1.jpg

That is a beautiful tomato. I would eat it if it were here with me, even if it's made of paper.

Oh, I've had a different experience.

I think your unhappiness would have to be a accompanied by self-absorption and low self-esteem for that. A kind of self-pity. 'Why can't I be that happy?'

this, pretty much

happy music is good for my soul

oh...my really big sense of jealously must be even stronger than i thought, then. but yeah...it's worth thinking about since happy music didn't work for spiky.

oh...my really big sense of jealously must be even stronger than i thought, then. but yeah...it's worth thinking about since happy music didn't work for spiky.

Oh, I can definitely be jealous of other people for being happy or having something I don't, but that doesn't stop me from feeling happy when others are happy over things I might (or might not) be jealous about.

you really need a back bone there >.<

if you can try to smile in all of your fear and pessimism and situations, you'll definetly had confidence gradually.

Edited by Pukuriripo

you're 15, you have nothing to worry about LOL

when I was 15 I was playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and F-Zero GX with friends and didn't give a fuck about anything, good times

oh god, another one of these bloody threads....

rofl its expected in an off-topic section of a forum(this section resembles the off-topic section of the last forum I was on. Good thing I usually stick to mafia)

Dude maybe you're sad because you think she's showing interest in you and you don't deem yourself worthy for that?

I see literally no reason in the OP for you to feel even slightly depressed.

That's not how depression works.

------

OP, if you feel so bad for no reason, go to a therapist.

Edited by Nobody

>get asked to the movies by a girl you obviously like

>MY LIFE IS TERRIBLE EVERYTHING IS BAD

Not to sound like a dick, but do you live in Opposite Land? 'Cause that's like... the last reaction I would think of in your situation.

Edited by Esme