Will you buy Pokemon X an Y on launch day?

IceBrand

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will you?

They still haven't fixed the poll. as per my previous comment:

9/28/13

sifer wrote:

"getting Pokemon X or Y"

*clicks on thread*

*looks at options*

There is no neither option, you can be unsure witch one you want to have when it comes out, But you can not choose no, I am happy with neither games. Let the polls reflect that is possible to be happy without the latest game in the Pokemon franchise.

-

I still stand by my comment

Edited by sifer

No f***ing shit I'm buying it on launch day. I've even planned out my day accordingly so that I can just spend the entire day playing the game. Haha!

Definitely getting the ultimately superior X version!

......Though I won't be able to attend the midnight launch tomorrow at my Gamestop since I can't drive myself there....I'll have to get it sometime on Saturday... T_T

I'm also beginning to consider maybe even getting Y as well further down the line when I have more money to spare if it turns out that that's the only way to get all the megastones....

Definitely getting the ultimately superior X version!

......Though I won't be able to attend the midnight launch tomorrow at my Gamestop since I can't drive myself there....I'll have to get it sometime on Saturday... T_T

I'm also beginning to consider maybe even getting Y as well further down the line when I have more money to spare if it turns out that that's the only way to get all the megastones....

woohoo, I can't drive either!

#TeamFroakie

Edited by shadykid