Never mind

Nobody

roughly 80% of the time, but I used to have rare extreme cases where I'd wish death on others

Alas, now it's just, humanity will always be pathetic, huh?

Edited by Soledai

No, I'm a philanthrope. Not the wealthy and generous kind though.

Me too, although I center all of my wealth towards myself. The happier I am, the happier other people should be just from seeing how happy I am!

Me too, although I center all of my wealth towards myself. The happier I am, the happier other people should be just from seeing how happy I am!

Ya, that does make sense to me, seems like it's for a good cause, do you want a donation.

Ya, that does make sense to me, seems like it's for a good cause, do you want a donation.

I take cash, checks, credit card numbers, immortal souls, virgin maidens, and pizza.

Edited by Refa

that's a good way to think

even if you're not serious, people actually will treat you better if you look happy, and will be happier themselves.

I take cash, checks, credit card numbers, immortal souls, virgin maidens, and pizza.

Pizza? Virgin Maidens? I must master myself so that I may become like this man

that's a good way to think

even if you're not serious, people actually will treat you better if you look happy, and will be happier themselves.

True, but there are those rare cases where a person is looks unhappy, but is quite the opposite, then people tend to stray because of the look on his face

I was once, but when I was 14 and immature enough to blame a few individuals I've encoutered in my life and generalize.

i'm actually going to qft soul

what is my life

I was going come in to say something like "it's important to remember that you don't hate people as a rule, you just hate a lot of specific people," but Soul basically beat me to it

(God fucking save us) (Nah man, love ya Soul)

Edited by Rehab