Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

So, I'm finally almost done with breeding and getting competitive versions of every fully evolved pokemon ever; just missing these last few that I haven't been able to get due to not having access to certain friend safaris. If someone could get me these pokemon with the hidden abilities and/or egg moves, I will breed them anything they want in return with good IVs, and any natures, HAs or egg moves, barring Gen V tutor moves.

Listed natures and some perfect IVs would be nice as well, but are not required. I just need the HA and egg move at bare minimum.

- Huge Power Adamant Bunnelby

- Aroma Veil Relaxed Spritzee with Wish

- Unburden Adamant Swirlix with Belly Drum

- Sturdy Impish Carbink

- Frisk Impish Super size Pumpkaboo

Let me know if you can get me any or all of these and I will be eternally grateful!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm finally almost done with breeding and getting competitive versions of every fully evolved pokemon ever; just missing these last few that I haven't been able to get due to not having access to certain friend safaris. If someone could get me these pokemon with the hidden abilities and/or egg moves, I will breed them anything they want in return with good IVs, and any natures, HAs or egg moves, barring Gen V tutor moves.

Listed natures and some perfect IVs would be nice as well, but are not required. I just need the HA and egg move at bare minimum.

- Huge Power Adamant Bunnelby

- Aroma Veil Relaxed Spritzee with Wish

- Unburden Adamant Swirlix with Belly Drum

- Sturdy Impish Carbink

- Frisk Impish Super size Pumpkaboo

Let me know if you can get me any or all of these and I will be eternally grateful!

If I can get a hold of wifi I may be able to provide the Swirlix with the nature and some ivs

And if I can get that wifi, I'd also like a Huge Power Bunnelby and Reckless Starly (or whatever ha Starly has) (also preferably with double edge)

I can offer Cyndiquil, HA decent IV charmanders, Gale Wings Fletchlings with good IVs, Totodiles, and some other stuff. PM me for stuff.

I can get you the Bunnelby. I have a Huge Power Diggersby, so I can just hatch a few eggs until I get an Adamant nature. It will have at least 5 ivs as well.

That's perfect! What would you like in return?

If I can get a hold of wifi I may be able to provide the Swirlix with the nature and some ivs

And if I can get that wifi, I'd also like a Huge Power Bunnelby and Reckless Starly (or whatever ha Starly has) (also preferably with double edge)

I can offer Cyndiquil, HA decent IV charmanders, Gale Wings Fletchlings with good IVs, Totodiles, and some other stuff. PM me for stuff.

Just let me know when you can trade, and I'll get you that reckless starly.

So, does anyone have a Bold eevee/sylveon with wish, heal bell and hyper voice and perfect IVs in everything but attack?

I really need one.

That'd require RNG. XD

I can prolly get it for you lel.

I assume Hidden Ability because Hyper Voice.

Wonderful! What would you like on your end?

Does anyone have a Poochyena with Play Rough, Sucker Punch, and Fire Fang as its egg moves?

Well, preferably Play Rough. XD Adamant nature, too.

Only via B2W2 Move Tutor. Any that have it in X/Y must be transferred and or generated. (At least until the wishful thinking f Move Tutors in the hopeful Battle Frontier in OR/AS...)

Also, ZM, I can hook you up with a male Houndour that has Fire Fang if you want to breed that on if you get a female Poochyena - I'm reasonably sure that they're in the same egg group? (Sadly, I don't have a Poochyena myself, nor did I have anything to breed Sucker Punch onto the Houndours at the time...) If you want it, probably would be best to reply in here - I normally only log in when I want to post stuff anymore, but I do browse while signed out.

For the Adamant nature Huge Power Bunnelbys, I would like a HA Magnemite and/or a HA Shuckle.

Im having issues with the breeding but they will be ready tomorrow.

I got one with 6 max ivs but not the HA :(

For the Adamant nature Huge Power Bunnelbys, I would like a HA Magnemite and/or a HA Shuckle.

Im having issues with the breeding but they will be ready tomorrow.

I got one with 6 max ivs but not the HA :(

for the HA magnemite, do you care about its IVs? I can get you one with modest but I'm not too sure about the IVs

If so I'll PM you when I have internet

Can anyone help me build this team with good IVs (as in 6IV parents or I might even consider 6IV parents in general if they're in the same egg group and pass on a breed move)?

Milotic
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Haze - Breed
- Protect
Hariyama
Level: 50
EVs: 132 HP / 124 Atk / 124 Def / 128 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Wide Guard - Breed
Mawile
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Protect
Manectric
EVs: 132 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Electric Terrain
- Overheat
- Protect
Tyranitar
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Snarl
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head - Breed/BW tutor
Cofagrigus @ Mental Herb
Ability: Mummy
Relaxed Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Destiny Bond
I have a pretty extensive list of Pokemon so just request a few things and I might have them (no shinies or dream world abilities though). I myself don't care about any specific abilities or shiny status.
Edited by Knife

Does anybody have a Haban Berry? I'm also lookingfor a HA Ralts.

I just bred a few of them. Can trade atm

I am looking for HA Riolu/lucario for breeding, other things do not matter atm.

Edit: Not sure if we handle Firend codes by PM or we post it here...

Edit2: I got the riolu HA, now looking for Feebas HA

Edit3: Figured competitive is not HA so nvm Feebas

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

I have Yamask with 0 Speed (unless I wonder traded them all away) and Feebas with Haze, but they don't have your desired natures and I wasn't lucky enough to get 6 IV spares : P

Those will work. My FC's 4167-4800-2704. Add me and let me know when you're available? Me, I'm good tomorrow evening my time which would be anytime after 21 hours from now (8:00 CST).

What do you want in return?

Also, your FC.

Edited by Knife