Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep this in mind.

Edit: Finally managed to get one off the GTS. Ran into someone who wanted a Torchic for it and traded over one of my spare speed boosters.

Got it.

I need to look up a bunch of breeding mechanics (mostly regarding passing on a HA via breeding), but I MIGHT be able to do it. It'll take a while, though.The other thing I need to look up are what the Judge says about the highest IV. If it's what I think it is, I might be able to get Lord Glenn's request, too.

I'm actually covered on this now. A wonderful soul in a stream I was viewing had a Ditto with the IV I needed.

Thanks anyway though!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have a Seadra that can evolve now since I also have a Dragon Scale. Someone helping me out by doing a trade-back with me would be nice. :)

Also, if you have OR and a Groudon too, I can trade-back Kyogre for it as well. Or, if you don't want Groudon, I'll give you Kyogre for it. I'm not a Kyogre fan. I only caught it for potential trading.

So could someone be a bro and offer me a regen slowpoke? nature and IVs don't matter, but helpful ones would be appreciated. I can offer a lot of OU first forms with good natures and IVs (sometime I'll have to make a list)

Also if anyone has a calm synchronizer, I only need to borrow it to catch Heatran

Edited by Ghost of Graham

So could someone be a bro and offer me a regen slowpoke? nature and IVs don't matter, but helpful ones would be appreciated. I can offer a lot of OU first forms with good natures and IVs (sometime I'll have to make a list)

Also if anyone has a calm synchronizer, I only need to borrow it to catch Heatran

I have a Calm Syncronizer.

I dunno about the Slowpoke, though. I'd have to check my X.

Okay, I have a Seadra that can evolve now since I also have a Dragon Scale. Someone helping me out by doing a trade-back with me would be nice. :)

Also, if you have OR and a Groudon too, I can trade-back Kyogre for it as well. Or, if you don't want Groudon, I'll give you Kyogre for it. I'm not a Kyogre fan. I only caught it for potential trading.

I have the same problem only I need to trade my Onix and Swirlix to evolve, so I can help you with Seadra.

And depending on whether you actually want a Groudon or just want the dex entry, I can:

a) Just do a normal trade back

b) Give you a Groudon to keep (it would be cloned from my own though, so if you have a problem with that let me know).

I can get you a regen slowpoke easy. What do you have to offer? I'm not too picky, don't worry. :)

As for my own trade requests, does anyone have an Aroma Veil female Spritzee they would be willing to give? Natures and IVs don't matter, but it'd be nice if it carried Wish. I need the HA though. I'm also looking for a Tyrunt with Ice Fang, Fire Fang, and/or Dragon Dance. Again, Natures/IVs don't matter, just need the egg moves.

Its probably easier to list what I can't get you rather than what I can:

-Pre Gen 6 special/event moves

-Certain HAs that I don't have access to

-Some event pokemon

I can also give BP items and other rare items (i.e leftovers).

I still need trade-backs here... :P

I know I've said that I have two 3DSs and all, but I don't have a Groudon in any of my games... :P And it kind of becomes tedious to keep using two 3DSs at the same time.

EDIT: Oh, oops. XD

I'd rather have a legit Groudon if I get one to keep... Sorry, SL. xP But the trade-back to help us evolve our Pokemon is fine! :)

Edited by Anacybele

I still need trade-backs here... :P

I know I've said that I have two 3DSs and all, but I don't have a Groudon in any of my games... :P And it kind of becomes tedious to keep using two 3DSs at the same time.

EDIT: Oh, oops. XD

I'd rather have a legit Groudon if I get one to keep... Sorry, SL. xP But the trade-back to help us evolve our Pokemon is fine! :)

Technically, it should be a legit Groudon since the original was legit and its an exact copy. No illegal moves or stats or anything. At least, that's how I see it. But its fine if you don't want it. XD

Sure thing! I'm off work today so anytime today is fine. Just be sure to add my new FC and give me yours again. (my FE 3DS died) :(

Really? How did your FE 3DS die? You can't recharge the battery? Mine still works perfectly and I've dropped it a couple times... (though my floor is carpet, so I guess that softened the landings) It really should've lasted longer.

Your new FC is the one in your sig, right? Oh, and here's mine: 1091-7971-9087

[spoiler=Long, tragic story]

It lasted pretty long considering that it was the only 3DS system I had and I played the crap out of it since I got it. I was pulling it out of my locker at work one day and it fell to the hard floor; nearly broke completely in half at hinge. The bottom screen still works when I turn it on, but the top is completely shot, which basically means I can't play on it anymore. I was devastated because I had been intending to get one of those "New" 3DSs next year and retire this one in one piece since its limited edition. I don't even want to send it in to Nintendo for repairs since they might replace it with a generic one. So I got myself a 3DS XL (does wonders for my poor eyesight) and I'm planning on system transfering my old one into a "New" 3DS when they come out next spring. I'm still keeping my FE 3DS forever because sentimentality and its still beautiful, even in death. DX

So yeah, this is only a temporary FC until I system transfer my old one.

Added it! Ready whenever you are~!

Ah, I see. Yeah, that happened to my DS Phat (I dropped it and the top screen half busted), but miraculously, the top screen still worked, so I was able to use it for trading between my DS Pokemon games before the 3DS came out.

But I keep my 3DS in my purse when I take it to work. This way I can't drop it and break it. lol You should use a purse next time! They're quite handy. And you have poor eyesight, you say? Mine isn't the best either, and that's why I wear glasses. :P

I've added you, so I'll go boot up my game. Though it's hard to stop listening to the Ballad of the Goddess playing on my Skyward Sword theme. XD

Edited by Anacybele

So after almost two weeks of GTSing and woner trading, my brother randomly got a 6IV bold regen slowpoke on his first wonder trade. Pokemon is a mean game. Luckily, he hates slowbro and doesn't really competitive, so he gave it to me =D

Still looking for:

Jolly Ralts with HA

Can make good babies of:

Abra

Aipom

Bunnelby

Treecko

Pinsir

Aerodactyl

Carvanha

Swinub

Ferroseed

Scyther

Gible

Beldam

Sableye

Starly

Noibat

Buneary

Marill

whatever mandibuzz evolves from

Wooper

Shroomish

Hawlucha

Dratini

Timburr

Weedle

Drilbur

Charmander

Chansey

Skarmory

Rotom

Karrablast

Corphish

Scraggy

Totodile

Heracross

Froakie

Larvitar

Croagunk

Deino

Swablu

Bulbaaur

Porygawn

Fletchling

Pawniard

Torchic

Riolu

Bagon

Mawile

So after almost two weeks of GTSing and woner trading, my brother randomly got a 6IV bold regen slowpoke on his first wonder trade. Pokemon is a mean game. Luckily, he hates slowbro and doesn't really competitive, so he gave it to me =D

Still looking for:

Jolly Ralts with HA

Can make good babies of:

Abra

Aipom

Bunnelby

Treecko

Pinsir

Aerodactyl

Carvanha

Swinub

Ferroseed

Scyther

Gible

Beldam

Sableye

Starly

Noibat

Buneary

Marill

whatever mandibuzz evolves from

Wooper

Shroomish

Hawlucha

Dratini

Timburr

Weedle

Drilbur

Charmander

Chansey

Skarmory

Rotom

Karrablast

Corphish

Scraggy

Totodile

Heracross

Froakie

Larvitar

Croagunk

Deino

Swablu

Bulbaaur

Porygawn

Fletchling

Pawniard

Torchic

Riolu

Bagon

Mawile

I can get you a Jolly Ralts with Telepathy. Male, I presume?

And do you have unburden Treecko?

I can get you a Jolly Ralts with Telepathy. Male, I presume?

And do you have unburden Treecko?

I think I have an unburden sceptile, so I could breed a treecko if Duck Graham doesn't have one.

I think I have an unburden sceptile, so I could breed a treecko if Duck Graham doesn't have one.

Ah, thanks Lux!

....do you also happen to have a female Aroma Veil Spritzee or Tyrunt with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and/or Dragon Dance??? I have lots of good things to give in return if you do, as you should know.... XD

Ah, thanks Lux!

....do you also happen to have a female Aroma Veil Spritzee or Tyrunt with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and/or Dragon Dance??? I have lots of good things to give in return if you do, as you should know.... XD

I can get you both. As for what I want in return umh

An Adaptability Skelp would be nice. Aside from that, I don't really want anything.

Anyone have a Jirachi? I'd like to do another trade-back for that one, as it's the only Hoenn dex legendary that I have not seen yet.

I have a Shiny Jirachi and I'm trusting you won't run away with it XD

But if you just want the regular one in your dex, I could ask around for a normal one. It's just that I traded off my regular Jirachi last year.

Does someone, like, have a Diancie I could have/borrow?

I want my Diancienite...

I can let you borrow one.

Although if I'm lucky and manage to SR for an ace Diancie, well, you can have the old one : P

Speaking of mythicals, does anyone have a legit, uncloned Mew, Arceus or Manaphy? Those are the only ones I'm missing. Can offer an uncloned Shaymin, Diancie or something.

Edited by VincentASM

Speaking of mythicals, does anyone have a legit, uncloned Mew, Arceus or Manaphy? Those are the only ones I'm missing. Can offer an uncloned Shaymin, Diancie or something.

I believe my Arceus and Jirachi are legit, but I don't know

They're also super shitty, not good natures and stuff

Good, our guesses were right. It's a shame it isn't available for other regions, Serebii already said there's no word of the event being internationally released. We'll have to wait, then.

Following up on this... I have a couple of boxes of contrary Snivy sitting around, and will most likely end up with several more in the coming months. Any takers?

The one catch is that there pretty much aren't any females, so Ditto breeding is a must.

Edited by algae