Pokémon X and Y Help Thread

Caster

I keep seeing several threads recently (or maybe it's just me) asking many questions about new components and changes in the new 6th gen games.

I'd figure I'd just create a thread so everyone can request help or ask questions about new components in X and Y and the game in general, and answer other people's questions.

My only request that if something is spoilery you please put it in a spoiler, so not to ruin anyone else's experience.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I find a Ditto? Need it for breeding ASAP.

According to serebii it's found in "Pokemon village". Never heard of it but considering it's in the bottom of the mountain dex I'm presuming said place is late game

How do I get into that boutique in Lumiose City. Says I'm not fashionable enough, no idea what that means.

Edited by Knight

Route 22, which is towards the left of the city with the first gym

Will also add that you need the Good Rod from Courmarine City.

Does anyone know where the Flamethrower TM is?

A NPC in the Anistar City Poke Center will give it to you. She gives you one out of an assortment of 4 (I think), so it may take a few days.

1.) Where is Xerneas & Yveltal located at in Team Flare HQ?

2.)

Who is that Pokemon Trainer AZ guy is and by the way, where is route or city that we will find out that Lysandre is the one who is controls of Team Flare?

3.) And also, if the player can get Korrina's Lucario at the Tower of Mastery, does it have to be required to be traded or does as she just gives it to the player?

EDIT: I putted spoiler tag on Question #2 and never mind about #3, I just found out in Serebii.net that Lucario can be given, not traded.

Edited by King Marth 64

King Marth 64, Please put spoilers on your questions, particularly #2

How do I get into that boutique in Lumiose City. Says I'm not fashionable enough, no idea what that means.

For this one, what I understand (and worked for me) is you need to do a lot of things throughout the city including:

Do the double battles in Cafe Nah, the Trio *And* Rotation battles at Cafe Yeah, do each job once at the Hotel. Other things that may need to be done: Listen to each painting description at the museum, talk to the older sister of Gym #1 and find out about the different alleyways in the city, go to various other cafes, stuff like that. When you do enough in the city they'll let you in.

Yeah. It'd probably be the best.

Do Air Slash, Dragon Pulse and two coverage moves like flamethrower. Never used one so I dunno what it learns.

Edited by Professor Palutena

1.)

Where is Xerneas & Yveltal located at in Team Flare HQ?

2.)

Who is that Pokemon Trainer AZ guy is and by the way, where is route or city that we will find out that Lysandre is the one who is controls of Team Flare?

[spoiler=1]Team Flare Secret Base. It's after their base in Lysandre Cafe at that town near Route 10. It's at the very bottom floor.

You should definitely edit spoiler tags into your post for this one, too. I did it here.

[spoiler=2]AZ is the huge like 9 foot tall guy. He is the man who built the huge weapon at the town near Route 10, where the Flare Secret Base is. Lysandre confirms himself as Team Flare boss after defeating Olympia's gym.

Feebas doesn't exist in Kalos yet so no one knows.

I might guess that they could've changed it to Pokemon Amie like with Sylveon because nothing seems to sell Prism Scales.

Feebas doesn't exist in Kalos yet so no one knows.

I might guess that they could've changed it to Pokemon Amie like with Sylveon because nothing seems to sell Prism Scales.

I see, I was actually thinking they might have actually changed it to that too. I really hope they have changed it though, I really liked its evolution method in RSE because it was kinda unique, not to mention that to someone who doesn't know anyone that plays the most recent games too(and back in my Sapphire version time, not knowing anyone who had the linking cables) trading used to be impossible and now it's just hard to find what I actually want, evolution by trading is really annoying

EDIT:

I have a Prism Scale. I forget where I got it.

I think that probably blows my hopes away

Edited by Tonton