Pokémon X and Y Help Thread

Caster

So there's a list of songs to choose from for link battles, but they are just listed as "music 1" or "music 2". Can anyone tell me what each song is?

I'm not sure for music 1 and 2, but 3 and 4 are the Gym and Rival Battle theme.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's a list of songs to choose from for link battles, but they are just listed as "music 1" or "music 2". Can anyone tell me what each song is?

Music 1: Trainer Battle

Music 2: Wild Pokemon Battle

Music 3: Rival Battle

Music 4: Gym Leader Battle

Unfortunately, you can't pick the Elite 4, Champion, or Legendary themes.

So I guess questions about EVs go here too?

What would be the best EVs (and nature) for Aegislash?

Most pokemon are pretty easy to figure out, but that ability makes it kind of hard...

Also, has anyone actually gotten the rumoured Ability-changing item? Can it give pokemon their hidden abilities?

Edited by Sylphid

Most pokemon are pretty easy to figure out, but that ability makes it kind of hard...

Also, has anyone actually gotten the rumoured Ability-changing item? Can it give pokemon their hidden abilities?

I would say Adamant with maxed HP and Attack, abusing swords dance and shadow sneak. Brave might be a cool option to troll other Aegislash, tanking their shadow sneak in shield forme and then smacking them back... though I suppose Aegislash mirrors are all about the game of chicken anyway, so it wouldn't change much. Either way, the slower you are, the more things you know you'll take in shield, and it is an option.

Also, the item can be bought for 200 BP in the postgame battle maison, though I don't know if anyone has bought and tested it yet.

Edited by Ether

I think not, from what I saw on Serebii.

Move relearner is in Dedennemille Town (something like that. It's where the entrance to Frost Cavern is)

Heart Scales can be found via Rock Smash or by catching Luvdiscs.

Where exactly does Shauna have to stand in the Furfrou thing at Versailles?

Like I've got the dog up on the top portion of the puzzle but on both corners she's saying she needs a better view even when there's a straight line for her on both the horizontal and vertical paths.

Where exactly does Shauna have to stand in the Furfrou thing at Versailles?

Like I've got the dog up on the top portion of the puzzle but on both corners she's saying she needs a better view even when there's a straight line for her on both the horizontal and vertical paths.

Put her at the entrance, then you can force Furfrou into the middle of the maze. Shauna will keep saying that she needs to be on the sides, but it doesn't work at all.

Put her at the entrance, then you can force Furfrou into the middle of the maze. Shauna will keep saying that she needs to be on the sides, but it doesn't work at all.

Shauna actually tell you to put her at the center after a while. Then you put her on the other side, and it's all good.

according to serebii they still do.

yay, a fellow Jolteon fan!

Shauna actually tell you to put her at the center after a while. Then you put her on the other side, and it's all good.

speaking of Furfrou, where do you actually catch one

You'll actually want Defense increasing, because Aegislash's defense becomes it's attack.

I don't think switch is quite right. I think it alters the stat (50 Atk becomes 150 Atk, 150 Def becomes 50 Def, etc). You do want to EV the offensive stats, not the defensive stats.

Kinda like how with Meloetta, you don't put SpA EVs into it and those SpA EVs become the Atk EVs when you become the Pirouette forme.

1.) I kinda wanted to know that what does the file in Extra Data (that just saids "Pokemon") in the System Settings do anyway?

2.) Did anyone find an another Master Ball that can be obtained besides getting at the Poke Ball Factory?

Edited by King Marth 64