Pokémon X and Y Help Thread

Caster

1.) I kinda wanted to know that what does the file in Extra Data (that just saids "Pokemon") in the System Settings do anyway?

2.) Did anyone find an another Master Ball that can be obtained besides getting at the Poke Ball Factory?

They may be obtenable for the ID Lottery.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many NPC Trainers that uses Mega Evolution that was seen in the game besides Korrina, Lysandre, and Diantha? That's kinda make me wondered that I haven't seen much trainers used the Mega Evolution in the game.

Edited by King Marth 64

How many NPC Trainers that uses Mega Evolution that was seen in the game besides Korrina, Lysandre, and Diantha? That's kinda make me wondered that I haven't seen much trainers used the Mega Evolution in the game.

[spoiler=endgame content]Your opposite gender rival will use Mega Absol in the postgame. Once you beat her/him, he'll give you his Absolite. Other than that, I don't think anyone else uses Mega Evolution.

1.) And also, I don't see any info in Serebii.net about if the player fails to capture Xerneas or Yveltal and goes somewhere else after it fainted, but:

If the player fails to capture Xerneas or Yveltal and got fainted in Team Flare HQ, where will Xerneas or Yveltal be at if the player wanted to capture those legendary Pokemon again? (I kinda captured Xerneas already, but I kinda wanted to know about it)

2.) Where does the player can meet Alexa again after she left at Santalune City (after defeating her sister in Santalune City Gym)?

Edited by King Marth 64

Having won and lost plenty of online matches I'm given the option of saving them. How and where can I rewatch these battles? I want to rewatch the footage and explain to friends what went right, wrong etc. Plus I want to explain the footage to my friends regarding how I conduct and anticipate my battles. They have know idea what what I'm talking about when discussing weather teams.

Edited by Gregosa

1.) And also, I don't see any info in Serebii.net about if the player fails to capture Xerneas or Yveltal and goes somewhere else after it fainted, but:

If the player fails to capture Xerneas or Yveltal and got fainted in Team Flare HQ, where will Xerneas or Yveltal be at if the player wanted to capture those legendary Pokemon again? (I kinda captured Xerneas already, but I kinda wanted to know about it)

2.) Where does the player can meet Alexa again after she left at Santalune City (after defeating her sister in Santalune City Gym)?

1)

Xerneas/Yveltal won't disappear until you captured it, like Reshiram/Zekrom in BW

2) She's in Luminose, in the Newspaper Agency. She can show you around if you ask her.

Having won and lost plenty of online matches I'm given the option of saving them. How and where can I rewatch these battles? I want to rewatch the footage and explain to friends what went right, wrong etc. Plus I want to explain the footage to my friends regarding how I conduct and anticipate my battles. They have know idea what what I'm talking about when discussing weather teams.

You can re-watch saved battles by using the Vs recorder in your Key Items pocket.

How do Egg moves work in this game? I remember in Gen 5 if I breeded a pokemon that had a move that it's first form could learn via TM or naturally the baby pokemon would get the move, but In this game that hasn't happened once. (EX in Gen 5 if breed a Swampert that has Waterfall the resulting Mudkip will have Waterfall, but in this game if I breed a Gengar that knows Shadow ball, the resulting Gastly won't know it even though gastly can learn Shadow ball.)

Edited by Junpei Iori

There is a woman in the Anistar pokemon center will give you 1 out of 3 TMs depending on the time of day. I know one of the others is Flamethrower, can't remember the last one.

Oh? I've had awful luck then

Flamethrower, substitute and psych up are the three TMs then

Cheers anywho

Edited by DodgeDusk

So, I'm in Couriway Town and Professor Sycamore said he had a treasure hidden somewhere in town and told me to try to find it. I grabbed all the hidden items I could, but none of these seem like they'd be his treasure to me. What's he talking about here, exactly? My guide doesn't tell me. :/

Edited by Anacybele

So, I'm in Couriway Town and Professor Sycamore said he had a treasure hidden somewhere in town and told me to try to find it. I grabbed all the hidden items I could, but none of these seem like they'd be his treasure to me. What's he talking about here, exactly? My guide doesn't tell me. :/

This is hard to explain

Towards the right of the pokemon centre you can go up some stairs and you're on a platform. Go to the bench the furthest east and examine the left-most side of it. It should be there (it's hidden and it isn't an item)

This is hard to explain

Towards the right of the pokemon centre you can go up some stairs and you're on a platform. Go to the bench the furthest east and examine the left-most side of it. It should be there (it's hidden and it isn't an item)

Oh okay! It took me a minute or so to find the right spot on the bench, but I found it. lol interesting.

Oh? I've had awful luck then

Flamethrower, substitute and psych up are the three TMs then

Cheers anywho

From what I gathered, this women gives you 4 TM depending on when you talk to her. I think you have to talk to her morning(substitute), day(double team), evening(flamethrower) and night(Psych Up).

From what I gathered, this women gives you 4 TM depending on when you talk to her. I think you have to talk to her morning(substitute), day(double team), evening(flamethrower) and night(Psych Up).

Oh. Well that's useful! Cheers