Classic Club

Elieson

A club for the general FE13 player who has never played casual mode.

I haven't, have you?

If you've played Awakening and have only played Classic mode, you're in!

Edited by The Protown SK

I have and was an advocate of Casual mode but I think Classic mode is more suited to the game because of some missions like Chapter 5. I mean, in Casual mode you don't even need to save Maribelle and Ricken, because they'll come back from the dead anyway, so a big part of the mission becomes pointless.

I wish you could save in the middle of the mission in Classic mode, however. I'm sure everyone has gone through having a mental slip and losing an unit right before beating a boss, essentially wasting 30-40 minutes of gameplay.

^I swear the RNG is rigged in most RPGs. It makes thinks happen even with an unrealistic chance.

Then again, I've had my fair share of shiny Pokémon and even Pokérus at some point, which I think is lower chance than what Rey posted, so I have no idea. I swear games are possessed by a lucky fairy sometimes.

Looks like I'm in. I've never made a casual playthrough.

Although I DO help my sister with level/skill/Regalia on hers sometimes, and she does play casual... I'm not sure if that counts or not...

Looks like I'm in. I've never made a casual playthrough.

Although I DO help my sister with level/skill/Regalia on hers sometimes, and she does play casual... I'm not sure if that counts or not...

You're_good.bmp

I advocate Classic Mode. It doesn't seem like Fire Emblem unless you're soft-resetting every time to keep characters alive. That, and playing casual mode seems like cheating.

I made one Casual mode file to make Spotpass character

It was like grind, get as much statsbooster and money as possible etc and buy back -> Rewrite the character

...sadly I deleted all my save file to make room for my Lunatic+ Classic files lol

I play both, fear my eliteness :P

Same here. Classic is for when I've got a lot of relaxing time and Casual for when I really just want to go kill imaginary things before I start killing real things from stress.