Friend Codes For Friend Safari--Pokemon X&Y

WanderingMage

MagicLeafy/Mandy/Mandy 3411-0789-7076

My friends say I have the electric type and have garvantula and electrabazz. I forget the third pokemon, but garvantula only shows up when I'm online. (As a note though I'm rarely online since the 3DS has the severe issue of disconnecting every time I close the darn thing. And then I just forget to log back on.)

I don't think I would have the patience to add everyone on the list right off the bat. o_o However if you add me I will add you back. (If I don't, PM me. I've likely gotten distracted from this topic.) I'm particularly going to add these four, though, since they have pokemon I REALLY want. D: I hope your friend list isn't completely filled!

Bre-Z/Shadow/Justin 3222-6419-8950 Krabby, Wartortle, Frogadier

Lordofhomer/Michael/ 4854-6877-0047 Delibird, Sneasel, Lapras

Melonhead/Melonhead/Kevin 0173-1883-7315 Butterfree, Beautifly, ?

Karaszure 3136-6671-5270 Fletchinder, Growlithe, Larvesta

By the way, for those who care about these things: Apparently every Friend Safari pokemon has a guarenteed 2 stats with 31 Ivs. I confirmed this with a nuzleaf I caught but the liepard had the new characteristic (takes a lot of seistas) and I had no idea what to put into the IV calculator for that. [though I could have just left that field blank, now that I think about it.]

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, for those who care about these things: Apparently every Friend Safari pokemon has a guarenteed 2 stats with 31 Ivs. I confirmed this with a nuzleaf I caught but the liepard had the new characteristic (takes a lot of seistas) and I had no idea what to put into the IV calculator for that. [though I could have just left that field blank, now that I think about it.]

If you're curious, I think that would be HP IV of 31, replacing "Often dozes off."

Also, I added you because Galvantula (!)

MagicLeafy/Mandy/Mandy 3411-0789-7076

My friends say I have the electric type and have garvantula and electrabazz. I forget the third pokemon, but garvantula only shows up when I'm online. (As a note though I'm rarely online since the 3DS has the severe issue of disconnecting every time I close the darn thing. And then I just forget to log back on.)

I don't think I would have the patience to add everyone on the list right off the bat. o_o However if you add me I will add you back. (If I don't, PM me. I've likely gotten distracted from this topic.) I'm particularly going to add these four, though, since they have pokemon I REALLY want. D: I hope your friend list isn't completely filled!

I added you !

Who knows my last Pokemon could be absolutely amazing..

I added you !

Who knows my last Pokemon could be absolutely amazing..

Well, at least being level 30 they'll both be easy to evolve. :D

@Kon, added you as well. (Trying not to spam up the topic lol)

EDIT: @AthenaWyvrn: Adding you now.

Edited by MagicLeafy

Added! I found your third Pokemon that you didn't name, and unfortunately, it's a Pachirisu. Sorry about that. Also, you don't have to constantly be online for people to find the Galvantula in your Friend Safari. Rather, you and the other person have to be online at the same time only once, and the third one will unlock. It's that simple!

Good luck finding Larvesta in my Friend Safari! :D

Added! I found your third Pokemon that you didn't name, and unfortunately, it's a Pachirisu. Sorry about that. Also, you don't have to constantly be online for people to find the Galvantula in your Friend Safari. Rather, you and the other person have to be online at the same time only once, and the third one will unlock. It's that simple!

Good luck finding Larvesta in my Friend Safari! :D

I found it first try, actually. O_o;

And yeah, pachirisu. Eh, could be worse, I guess?

Sumia: Your Safari is Water, with Panpour/Floatzel. Seems that your third Pokemon isn't available yet.

My third one is the water starter, I believe.

At least that's what I was told

Sumia: Third Pokemon is. . .Frogadier! NICE!

EDIT: I hope my Riolu cooperate~!

EDIT2: PROTEAN FEMALE FROGADIER. I honestly don't know if any of the Dittos that arvy has will compare to that!

Edited by eclipse

Added everyone up to this point.

Please add me, I'd love to get these two!

Also, someone told me my third was Fletchling. Which I thought was bad, until I actually read what his ability did. Could someone confirm this?

Adding now~

FC -> 4038 6570 1338

My friend safari is Electric (Electrode, Helioptile and Luxio). Excuse me while I go cry in ze corner

Adding everyone on the Opening Post as well.

Oooh luxio. Must have! :D

Friend Code: 1977-0564-6708

Currently adding everyone in the OP.

FC -> 4038 6570 1338

My friend safari is Electric (Electrode, Helioptile and Luxio). Excuse me while I go cry in ze corner

Adding everyone on the Opening Post as well.

Ok I've added everyone who's posted hoping to be added back

FC is 1547-6613-0283

I give steel types: Klefki, Forretress, and Mawile

Added you !

Still waiting for VinceKinight, 29918071, skyward, Siegmund, roymbrog and AcaciaSgt.