[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

Nah, atm I just want multibattles; but since not many people seem to be on, I guess we could wait until tomorrow (its midnight where I am). I'm probably gonna turn in soon, so we'll postpone the tag team Lux? I had fun anyways! ^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... If I had gotten out of bed when I woke up, I could have made it for the 2vs2...

Anyways, I'll be available for most of today, so I'm ready for battles pretty much any time. Just challenge me when I'm online, or ask for battle on this thread.

Go me for accidentally using a Ditto with perfect IV in special attack when breeding Shellders...

GG Sylphid, i can't believe i succeeded with the Absol sweep :)

G85W-WWWW-WWW2-NWUG

GG

Well, I still only have my in-game team after all.

If I had just attacked when you used that Swords Dance...

I was wondering, do we have enough people to do a 2vs2?

Edited by Sylphid

GG

Just a question?

Is that an EV trained team? Because mine was my in-game team(Just found out that it's really in trouble against fairy-types)

And my party team wasn't all that better, I'm catching dittos in order to make my next real team.

And that dedenne is non-invested Yveltal's nightmare. It resisted all of my moves.

Edited by LuxSpes

GG

Just a question?

Is that an EV trained team? Because mine was my in-game team(Just found out that it's really in trouble against fairy-types)

And my party team wasn't all that better, I'm catching dittos in order to make my next real team.

And that dedenne is non-invested Yveltal's nightmare. It resisted all of my moves.

Yeah, it is an EV trained team

Haha yup, Yveltal's nightmare is Dedenne! Muahahaahaa

GG

Just a question?

.....nope not even gonna bother if you can't 2HKO through the resistances anyway (not to mention DAT HEALING)

.....nope not even gonna bother if you can't 2HKO through the resistances anyway (not to mention DAT HEALING)

Well an ev trained Yveltal can 2HKO Dedenne, but with Sitrus Berry +Cheek Pouch it is either 3HKO or 4HKO, not to mention Dedenne kills Yveltal before that, and it can learn Parabolic charge

Keep in mind my Yveltal wasn't EV trained.

And I tried using Dark Pulse on the thing. It removed 3/4 of its HP, but the following cheek pouch+sitrus put in back at full health. I don't even mention that it outsped me and dealth 3/4 of my HP with thunderbolt.

Keep in mind my Yveltal wasn't EV trained.

And I tried using Dark Pulse on the thing. It removed 3/4 of its HP, but the following cheek pouch+sitrus put in back at full health. I don't even mention that it outsped me and dealth 3/4 of my HP with thunderbolt.

Actually, that Dark Pulse was a crit, and it did only half of Dedenne's hp anyway

Edited by AssassinSevera

bullshit

My Yveltal has more EVs in Atk than in SpA(around 50 only for SpA, but I don't know for sure). And it's Lax nature, meaning it cannot take EV trained SE special hit all that well. And I have no idea regarding the IVs since it has EVs

even assuming a severely gimped Yveltal, you would have to put max investment into Dedenne's bulk and a +Sp. Def nature just to get ~20%

and if it seriously had a 0 IV Sp. Atk, -Sp. Atk nature, AND ZERO EVs in Sp. Atk, then lol

My Yveltal has more EVs in Atk than in SpA(around 50 only for SpA, but I don't know for sure). And it's Lax nature, meaning it cannot take EV trained SE special hit all that well. And I have no idea regarding the IVs since it has EVs

1. herp derp Sucker Punch

2. +1 50 SpA Adaptability (custom) Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (custom): 149-176 (61.06 - 72.13%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(+1 for Critical hits that now deal 1.5x damage, Adaptability for Dark Aura)

lolhalfdamage

although, this is interesting:

252+ SpA Life Orb (custom) Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD (custom): 369-437 (93.89 - 111.19%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

admittedly it looks like it could kill mine with Thunderbolt....with a Life Orb

so yeah even when it can do something berry strats are still lolworthy

Edited by shadykid

even assuming a severely gimped Yveltal, you would have to put max investment into Dedenne's bulk and a +Sp. Def nature just to get ~20%

and if it seriously had a 0 IV Sp. Atk, -Sp. Atk nature, AND ZERO EVs in Sp. Atk, then lol

Don't forget they did nerf critical hits, and it wasnt exactly half health that Dark Pulse did, it was about 60%. And my Dedenne is max IVs in Sp Def and Hp, and Cheek Pouch + Sitrus Berry really helps

Don't forget they did nerf critical hits, and it wasnt exactly half health that Dark Pulse did, it was about 60%. And my Dedenne is max IVs in Sp Def and Hp, and Cheek Pouch + Sitrus Berry really helps

see above

you could acutally OHKO a -Sp. Def Yveltal if you dropped the stupid berry/tanking gimmick

Edited by shadykid

if we're going to cherrypick good matchups with shitty pokemon, how about we do water absorb quagsire vs. kyogre instead

the best part is even with cherrypicked matchups, the setup offered by him is still suboptimal

(and Dedenne has to specifically invest in bulk and/or a Sitrus Berry or it still loses anyway)

Edited by shadykid

1. herp derp Sucker Punch

2. +1 50 SpA Adaptability (custom) Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (custom): 149-176 (61.06 - 72.13%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(+1 for Critical hits that now deal 1.5x damage, Adaptability for Dark Aura)

lolhalfdamage

although, this is interesting:

252+ SpA Life Orb (custom) Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD (custom): 369-437 (93.89 - 111.19%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

admittedly it looks like it could kill mine with Thunderbolt....with a Life Orb

so yeah even when it can do something berry strats are still lolworthy

Keep in mind: IN-GAME TEAM

I'M not trying to make the perfect Yveltal here. The moveset it has was perfect for owning in-game chumps.

Wrong topic, nevermind

In order to not waste a post, I've beaten 100 battles on the super singles on battle maison. Not that hard, but I lost because of a dumb espeon with focus sach at the 120th battle.

Edited by Nobody

Wrong topic, nevermind

In order to not waste a post, I've beaten 100 battles on the super singles on battle maison. Not that hard, but I lost because of a dumb espeon with focus sach at the 120th battle.

I haven't even started super anything yet because I have no IV'd Pokemon yet >_>