Favorite Villainous Team

blyegg

Villainous Teams  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Villainous Team?

• Team Rocket
    • Team Magma
    • Team Aqua
    • Team Galactic
    • Team Plasma
    • Team Flare
    • Cipher
    • Team Snagam
    • Team Great Rocket
    • Go-Rock Squad
    • Team Meanies
    • Team Skull
    • Team Dim Sun
    • Phobos Battalion
    • Pokemon Pinchers

Topic.

I got these from Bulbapedia, to make sure I didn't miss any.

EDIT: I took off multiple choice since someone went and did more then 2. (4 I think.) Thanks a lot.

And just added a new question (same thing) and took out the old one.

Edited by Kurix

1. Team Plasma for having a very interesting goal: It was probably the most viable out of all the games, and made the most sense. Neo team plasma on the other hand was kind of terrible, lol

2. Go-Rock Squad due to having a band, and has probably the most cameos behind team rocket.

Cipher, because they're from my favorite game and I find them and their goal a bit more believable than the other teams. The shadow pokemon plot was super cool for a G rated pokemanz game

You should combine "Team Aqua" and "Team Magma" into "Team Aqua/Magma."

I think not, even though they are basically each other antitheses, they are different enough so they can be put separately. I for one, prefer Team Aqua over Team Magma, although that may be because the Hoenn game I had was Sapphire.

Anyways, I think I would say Team Plasma because of their greater development in all of the games in which they appeared in comparison to most other villainous teams in the series and spin-offs, their objective and their split into two separate Team Plasma after the events of BW

I'm not sure if some Mystery Dungeons teams should be in there, team skull for one is just 3 assholes, I wouldn't count them as villainous.

Definitely Team Rocket. Ain't no one as boss as Giovanni. Except maybe for Archie. That dude had a bangin' goatee. So Team Aqua gets second place. (Also because Shelly. <3)

Galactic is just blehh. And I didn't bother to play through the Gen 5 games so I don't have a complete opinion on Plasma. Cipher is definitely up there though. I guess third place.

Definitely Team Rocket. Ain't no one as boss as Giovanni. Except maybe for Archie. That dude had a bangin' goatee. So Team Aqua gets second place. (Also because Shelly. <3)

Galactic is just blehh. And I didn't bother to play through the Gen 5 games so I don't have a complete opinion on Plasma. Cipher is definitely up there though. I guess third place.

Even though I prefer Team Plasma overall and don't like Team Rocket that much, Giovanni is simply the definition of badass criminal organization's boss. Archie don't fit Giovanni's style but he is still pretty cool and becomes my second favorite boss from any of the teams. (Team Aqua actually being my second favorite team too)

Prepare for trouble!

Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth! That's right!

I think you can see which I like best...

Team Plasma since they had the most interesting and well developed goal; its the only one that made me occasionally stop and think if it wasn't worth some consideration every once in a while. Mind you, I only ever thought this when N was speaking to me; the other grunts, sages and Ghetsis were obviously evil in every appearance, only being interested in bullying and stealing pokemon.

But N was actually very charismatic and convincing, mostly because he really believed in his ideals/truth, so I took him pretty seriously and respect him for that. He's basically the reason I chose Plasma as my favorite team and why B/W's story is the best in the series IMO. I hope he cameos in more games; he's so cool!

Team Plasma. Like SF said, they've been the only group so far that have a semi-legitimate goal which actually makes you feel bad at some points for training pokemon ]: N is also an awesome character and genuinely feels like you two are two sides of the same coin. Fantastic battle that. Black and White are probably the best games in the series so far in my opinion for that and all the new mechanics they introduced just don't get me started on Neo Team Plasma. I can see where they were going but ewww

Which reminds me, why aren't Neo Team Plasma in the poll? They should be there

Team Flare honestly felt more like it was a joke than a villanous team, though things got seriously tense at the climax.

Team Plasma still holds the best for plot and evil. Ghetsis was certainly very competent and you could tell he had been planning this for far longer than what we see. They get best vote. Cipher gets second.