I just saw someone naked in the hallway

Camilla

So, I live in a dorm room with my partner, and we happen to be the door right across from the bathroom. I was supposed to shower after my boyfriend did, but I took a bathroom break and the guy at the end of the hall ended up getting in the shower before I did. I waited at the door, looking through this peephole our door has, so I could rush in as soon as he was finished (he spends AGES in front of the mirror shortly after showering, so I wanted to get in before he could do that >__>). When the guy finished showering he just walked out naked and went down the hall to his room like that. Who the hell would do that? Who would just walk down the hallway in the nude when a bunch of people could see you? Not to mention it's usually pretty lively with people going in and out at this time of night.

I'm so grossed out. :<

Your dorm building has mixed gender bathrooms? :O

In regards to naked people walking down the hallway...yeah I don't understand why you'd do that. UGH I'd be grossed out too. When I was at a youth hostel in Europe, one of my girlfriends told me that some guys would run around in the hallways causing a ruckus with only towels around their waists. And whenever they saw girls, they'd scream at them. :facepalm: Honestly, I'm glad I didn't live on their floor.

And that really sucks that you're the door in front of the bathroom D: that's the worst.

Edited by mewyeon

Some people are just comfortable in their own skin I suppose ;p

Hmm, someone hasn't visited any university libraries during finals season...

Your dorm building has mixed gender bathrooms? :O

My thoughts exactly :| creepy.

i only do that if there's no one home,

never experience living in the apartment, but eh, i see how gross it was... .__.

Guys the naked body is a thing of beauty

the wise of the wise

During my sister's college freshman orientation, there was an event where a group of college students, male and female, ran through the auditorium nude before running outside to God knows where. It was both hilarious and mind-scarring. :P

back when fc bayern-munchen won its soccer cup i was staying in munich and when i got out of bed in the morning there was a drunk guy just passed out in the hallway. he gave me the thumbs-up when i stepped over him.

maybe your guy was drunk!

Last week there was some sort of artistic exhibition here on my university... With no art, just naked people making strange noises and some people wearing diapers and beaks made of paper pretending to be chickens. It was odd. Very odd

Edited by Nobody

back when fc bayern-munchen won its soccer cup i was staying in munich and when i got out of bed in the morning there was a drunk guy just passed out in the hallway. he gave me the thumbs-up when i stepped over him.

maybe your guy was drunk!

man fc bayern munchen, i have a bunch of friends who went all the way to Prague at the beginning of September just to see them play Chelsea

on topic though, no lie there's a nightclub here that only lets you in if you're naked

Last week there was some sort of artistic exhibition here on my university... With no art, just naked people making strange noises and some people wearing diapers and beaks made of paper pretending to be chickens. It was odd. Very odd

Wow, way to be a philistine.

Wait isn't this what everybody does. I did this all the time in high school. @_______@

then again, i lived on an all-guys floor... so I suppose that doesn't count. Nevermind

Edited by Roxas

I swear I saw a weird ass video that was just like that O_o