fe series v pokemon series

Redwall

fe series v pokemon series  

43 members have voted

1. 1. yep

• fire emblem
    • pokemon

FE is niche (granted not so much after Awakening's popularity exploded).

I'm pretty damn sure a lot of people like Pokemon more. But I haven't played Pokemon since FireRed so I'm probably in the minority. I just recently got Pokemon X but I haven't been playing it.

Hmm, well they both have many different characters to use, and once they get strong enough they Promote/Evolve, but other than that I can't think of many similarities between them. Honestly, I prefer Fire Emblem, as it has more re-play value, since I get too attached to my pokemon to delete the save.

Now if they were to make a FE-Pokemon crossover game...

LORDS WITH STARTER POKEMON

HECTOR SQUIRTLE

ELIWOOD CHARMANDER

LYN BULBASAUR

PLOT TWIST ELIWOOD KILLS HIS CHARIZARD

he also marries it

ELIWOOD KILLS KYUREM, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

And Kyurem kills 2 Charizards.

Why am I laughing.

Roy - Chespin

Hector - Turtwig

Eliwood - Cyndaquil

Lyn - Treecko

Eirika - Chikorita

Ephraim - Blaziken

Ike - Charmander

Marth - Magikarp

Chrom - Chimchar

Everyone else - LOL

If Pokemon could move around in an army retaining the abilities, items and moves (all of them) and all, that'd be the best Pokemon game ever. Sure, we did have Conquest and it was pretty cute but not a game you'd constantly come back to.

I have recently gotten back into pokemon it has been awhile heh my last played in the series was every mystery dungeon excluding the newest one that was released then from there Emerald. But I prefer Fire Emblem more over Pokemon if I want more hardcore gameplay,characters,story etc. and Pokemon for the more light hearted stuff. I like both though Pokemon is on and off for me though first I like it for a little while then I hate it then I like it again this time I plan on staying with the pokemon series but eh the farthest I will go with pokemon series is probably up to Gen V beyond that is completely unknown for me even Gen V pokemon confuse me I am not used to the many new pokemon that came Lol all I want are the legendary pokemon and a Treeko anyway I love all legendaries heh must play Gen V pokemon to get Arceus...the god..of all pokemon and the best must play gen V. But yeah back on topic I love both and both do a good job at getting you attached to the cast Pokemon wins in that area just a bit more though as I don`t know if it is just me but...I tend to get attached to some of my pokemon...as if they were actually alive and real I can`t explain... is it pokemon magic maybe??? ah speaking of pokemon I have to get back to my emerald!!! I`m in the process of breeding! and my starter pokemon is now a proud father of two baby Treeko`s Lol gonna breed more baby pokemons.